PDA

View Full Version : Holiday of Life - FREE entry into Garden of Life!

Sparton_LOTB
12-08-2017, 12:02 AM
For 24 hours, get into the Garden of Life for FREE! Until December 8th, 4 PM PT, it will cost zero Sands of Time to enter all floors of the Brave New World’s Garden of Life!

Take advantage of the free entry to grind out as many talismans and runes as you can! The faster you can clear the dungeon, the more rewards you can get, so share your strategies with others to go as fast as you can!

90mphyorker
12-08-2017, 12:42 AM
This is great! Hopefully I'll be able to complete this immunity set. 1 dropped when BNW 1st came out and I haven't had one since.

slauki
12-08-2017, 01:40 AM
really awesome one :)

IceManFerrar
12-08-2017, 03:48 AM
Awesome event, thanks NF.

Got 2 Zone Eaters and 1 Quake in one drop on Level X, go figure. Really chasing those elusive Immunity Talismans but the darn Zone Eaters seem to be falling more often...have 5 now, 4 of which dropped this week itself, sigh!

Patrice-1201
12-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Awesome event, thanks NF.

Got 2 Zone Eaters and 1 Quake in one drop on Level X, go figure. Really chasing those elusive Immunity Talismans but the darn Zone Eaters seem to be falling more often...have 5 now, 4 of which dropped this week itself, sigh!

Funny how RNG is devious... I keep getting immunity talismans and what I am after are Zone Eaters ;-)

Fister
12-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Same here Patrice. Getting shell and immunity all the time, but what I really need is to make a complete set of zone eater talismans. But once it is complete I hope it will be shell and immunity dropping all the time again. 😋

90mphyorker
12-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Out of curiosity, has any body got a team that can Auto Farm Level X? Team I use to clear it wouldn't survive X.

IceManFerrar
12-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Funny how RNG is devious... I keep getting immunity talismans and what I am after are Zone Eaters ;-)

Lol, 6 Zone Eaters now, though I finally did get 2 Shells.
Need the darn Immunity Talismans...arghhh!!!

kkkreg5
12-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Thanks to this "event" was able to complete GoL and get the quakes, although it did come with a price. 3 freezes (apologies to DJE and another Trooper) that cost badges and rewards on normal grind...

Fudjo
12-08-2017, 04:25 PM
Lol, 6 Zone Eaters now, though I finally did get 2 Shells.
Need the darn Immunity Talismans...arghhh!!!

I am glad you are finally able to immerse yourself in the mysteries of the Zone Eaters. Perhaps now we can find wisdom.

IceManFerrar
12-08-2017, 06:35 PM
I am glad you are finally able to immerse yourself in the mysteries of the Zone Eaters. Perhaps now we can find wisdom.

Lol, I will take break from these events to spend some time contemplating the mysteries of the Zone Eaters...like a wise man once asked, do the Zones perform the eating (and what do they eat in that case?), or are the Zones themselves being eaten (in which case who is doing the eating?).

I ain’t no Clairvoyant, but I can certainly play with Madness...I just hope that I don’t Die Young until I solve these mysteries during my Infinite Dreams.

Mariner-1212
12-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Lol, I will take break from these events to spend some time contemplating the mysteries of the Zone Eaters...like a wise man once asked, do the Zones perform the eating (and what do they eat in that case?), or are the Zones themselves being eaten (in which case who is doing the eating?).

I ain’t no Clairvoyant, but I can certainly play with Madness...I just hope that I don’t Die Young until I solve these mysteries during my Infinite Dreams.

There's got to be much more to it than this. Zone Eaters give you a strength, an inner fire. When equipped, you'll see the truth and see your lies... but for all your power, you won't be able to see your own demise. So just keep that piece in mind on your quest for fire.

Bradata
12-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Well, I got my last needed Zone Eater tally but I will keep going till reset, Askora gave me an idea for a very good auto farming team and so far it has 100% win rate on lvl.X

Patrice-1201
12-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Well, I got my last needed Zone Eater tally but I will keep going till reset, Askora gave me an idea for a very good auto farming team and so far it has 100% win rate on lvl.X

And what would that team be? ;-)

gmac
12-08-2017, 08:54 PM

I don't know what that team is, but PGD, VHE, AoP and DG will do GoLX on auto, have not lost today with that team.

I think you can go Clair, GGS or NB on AoP spot and GRE on VHE for those that don't have him. Also WUR likely to work for DG.

It takes about 8 minutes.

Cheers
gmac

Bradata
12-08-2017, 10:36 PM

Sorry, I didn't see your post until now!
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8651-Garden-of-Life-strategies/page6