PDA

View Full Version : Please add more rare talismans to the Talisman Skull Quests

Yup
12-12-2017, 04:05 PM
While the skull quests are great for starting out. After a bit.. seeing the same mid-level talismans int eh Talisman Cache and Horde are, well, pointless. I sell them every time.

It would be nice if there were the option of getting a rare drop of zone, lightning, rage, quake, endure, comet, meteor, immortal, immunity, chance, etc. Rather than the same old same old.

Patrice-1201
12-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Fully agree!!!

slauki
12-12-2017, 05:39 PM
yeah i agree, but i fear no one would ever play bnw again, if they implement this ;)

DIEDD
12-12-2017, 05:50 PM
totally agree.

Yup
12-12-2017, 05:53 PM
yeah i agree, but i fear no one would ever play bnw again, if they implement this ;)

To a point.. but if the drop rate in the Skull Quests is as rare as the (f'ing) drop rate in BNW it won't matter to any great degree. At least it would mean there MIGHT be a payoff from the talisman skull quests :)

Ancient Mariner
12-12-2017, 06:49 PM
I've been thinking the same for a while, those quests are pretty pointless right now...especialy the hoard should have a chance to give rare talismans, also useful to complete some missions.

Amarthir
12-12-2017, 08:29 PM
At this point I just play skull quests for the ironite rewards. The gold and Soul levels are the only ones that I actually like because it gives out a ton of gold and usually a rare soul.

Wyphy
12-14-2017, 04:08 AM
At this point I just play skull quests for the ironite rewards. The gold and Soul levels are the only ones that I actually like because it gives out a ton of gold and usually a rare soul.

Don't forget the occasional skill shard.

Yup
12-14-2017, 05:32 PM
Don't forget the occasional skill shard.

True, just had a SS drop from both of the talisman quests. I forgot those dropped from the Talisman quests, thought they dropped from the material quests. So.. that's a plus. Maybe never mind then... kind of still would be great to see the occasional higher level talisman drop though :)