PDA

View Full Version : 12 Days of Christmas! Get FREE Presents!

Sparton_LOTB
12-13-2017, 12:01 AM
Coalgiver Eddie has presents you can earn every day for FREE!

Until January 5th, 4 PM PT, each day you log in after the reset time (4 PM PT) will let you collect a present from an event calendar. Each day has a different reward, so long in every day and see what you’ll get!

Please keep in mind that the game tracks a day as starting and ending at reset time (4 PM PT, Midnight GMT, etc). You can miss a day or two and still get all calendar rewards so long as you log in for 12 different days before the event end at January 5th, 4 PM PT.

slauki
12-13-2017, 12:07 AM
no daily rewards and no calendar were shown for me, i had the new game data message...but i restarted short after reset before new game data was there...

Sparton_LOTB
12-13-2017, 12:08 AM
no daily rewards and no calendar were shown for me, i had the new game data message...but i restarted short after reset before new game data was there...

Hm, there was a mixup with the setup of the calendar. I'll be available for everyone shortly.

Sparton_LOTB
12-13-2017, 12:12 AM
OK, it looks like the calendar is now live for everyone. Sorry about the delay.

Patrice-1201
12-13-2017, 12:12 AM
OK, it looks like the calendar is now live for everyone. Sorry about the delay.

No worries are the rewards set or random?

T-Man
12-13-2017, 12:14 AM
Cool deal! Just got a rare g/a soul.

Sparton_LOTB
12-13-2017, 12:15 AM
No worries are the rewards set or random?

The rewards are preset per day.

Patrice-1201
12-13-2017, 12:16 AM
The rewards are preset per day.

excellent thanks for this event!

slauki
12-13-2017, 12:21 AM
restarted and got it now, cool idea btw :)

JJJ428
12-13-2017, 12:38 AM
Please please please please please be Coal Giver Eddie for day 12.

T-Man
12-13-2017, 04:15 AM
Please please please please please be Coal Giver Eddie for day 12.

I don't have him either, so that would be too cool!

Patrice-1201
12-13-2017, 06:00 AM
I don't have him either, so that would be too cool!

honestly Coalgiver is more of Day 4 kind of prize... 3 stars not really useful... only purpose is to have all Eddies but he is definitely not worth a Day 12...

Mercifal
12-13-2017, 08:31 AM
honestly Coalgiver is more of Day 4 kind of prize... 3 stars not really useful... only purpose is to have all Eddies but he is definitely not worth a Day 12...

One way or the other Coalgiver would be a Good idea for a prize.

Kris-0707
12-13-2017, 10:20 AM
Coal Giver would be nice for 12 day reward, but knowing NF (Nothing for Free) probably we will get something else, maybe soul with increased chance to pull that rare toon. In practice just chosen ones will have lucky and will pull CG, the rest (incl. myself) will get 3 stars crap as usual.
By the way 1st day reward gave me G/Arbage soul with 3 stars dupe/crap, so I'm not too optimistic about this whole "event".

JJJ428
12-13-2017, 11:20 AM
I was thinking to this as similar to the 7 day Pharaoh event. Which was also nicely capped off with a Pharaoh Eddie on the seventh day. I was hoping they have some sort of fragment event this month that would guarantee coal giver eddie instead of leaving anything up to rng but when I saw this event its the only one that made sense as a possible Coal Giver Eddie give away.

Also I thought Coal Giver is a 4* not a 3* so it would make sense for him to be last day of this event.

GotN
12-13-2017, 12:43 PM
Awesome! Thank you very much NF for WHATEVER I get!!! That rocks!
What was it for day 2? Didn’t see it cause as it poped up, troopers did too and when I closed it reward couldn’t be seen anymore.

Patrice-1201
12-13-2017, 01:10 PM
How about Monarch Eddie as Day 12 reward ?

satani
12-13-2017, 02:02 PM
well, i like the 12 present system. Maybe some good talisman sets (counter, fate, immortality, zone eater, rage) included? Hope so. Also hope for the coalgiver eddie, even if he's not useful... just for the collection.

Day one started fine: 5x 3* and 1 Vampire Hunter Eddie. Way to go! (my 3 accounts plus the 3 of my dad combined.)

Ip4
12-13-2017, 02:21 PM
never found VHE,i have many others but him never found,so many G/A souls and nothing...

Yup
12-13-2017, 04:20 PM
Geeez.. and I get a crap 3 star from that day 1 rare GA soul :) Still don't have VHE.. him and Coalgiver are really the ONLY 2 toons I want. I have everything else.

DIEDD
12-13-2017, 05:18 PM
How about Monarch Eddie as Day 12 reward ?

I like the idea, but I think he will appear in "the three kings have arrived" event.

GotN
12-13-2017, 05:36 PM
I restarted the game several times today. Every time I do so, the 12 day present calendar appears and when I go on „get it“ nothing is shown and nothing is added to my inventory!
There are only bout 6 hours left to get the present. Anybody else with this issue? Play on iOS.
Sparton/ Leviathan or anybody can you please fix this?

JJJ428
12-13-2017, 05:43 PM
The event just started last night. The timer you are seeing is the wait until you can open it up not until it disappears.

GotN
12-13-2017, 05:45 PM
The event just started last night. The timer you are seeing is the wait until you can open it up not until it disappears.

Ah ok, thought it started yesterday and timer shows remaining time :D thanks man!

Amarthir
12-13-2017, 06:17 PM
So that second reward is supposed to come later today right? And the timer is just letting us know when the second reward will be ready?

Ancient Mariner
12-13-2017, 06:30 PM
Coal Giver would be nice for 12 day reward, but knowing NF (Nothing for Free) probably we will get something else[...]

like when they gave Pharaoh Eddie for free, for example? :rolleyes:

This is like the satellite feature, i already see someone complaining even for free gifts lol. I'll accept them without complaining

GotN
12-13-2017, 06:31 PM
So that second reward is supposed to come later today right? And the timer is just letting us know when the second reward will be ready?

Correct, new presents always appear at daily reset and timer shows how long it is to the new present. Misunderstood that too.

JJJ428
12-13-2017, 06:57 PM
Also keep in mind we have way more then 12 days until this event is over. So you can miss a couple days here and there and still get all 12 gifts before the event is over. I think we might have a total of 23 -24 days so no need to get too worried if you can't sign in one day.

Also I can't beleive people complain about free stuff either I don't care if I get 11 3* I won't care. I will bitch to high heaven though if coal giver isn't the day 12 reward though.😁

The only reason I hope he is the day 12 reward so much is I just don't see him being offered in the last three events and they have to give him as a reward for one of these events and this event just makes the most sense it is so much like the pharaoh event.

JJJ428
12-13-2017, 07:53 PM
Also wanted to see if anyone had any guesses to the meaning of the presents.

Day 1,4,9 are green
Day 2,5,7 are gray
Day 3,6,8,10,11 are red
Day 12 is a giant bag of gifts.

Maybe green are souls one is talismans one is other and the bag is coal giver soul.

Fudjo
12-14-2017, 12:10 AM
Day Two: 2 x Hunter Talisman (Fierce)

That's awfully nice of them. :)

druid138
12-14-2017, 12:11 AM
Day 2 = Hunter Fierce Talisman Set

Thanks, NF! I love these things and am happy to save 1600 ICs!

iPoop
12-14-2017, 02:12 AM
Day 2 = Hunter Fierce Talisman Set

Thanks, NF! I love these things and am happy to save 1600 ICs!

Ditto, very nice!

IceManFerrar
12-14-2017, 03:29 AM
Awesome, love it...THANK YOU NF!!!

surfingwithdje
12-14-2017, 04:28 AM
Damn! I bought yesterday a second predator set! Now it's quite sure there are a future gift 👍
BTW thank's to the team for those very cool christmas gifts!
I can't wait for the last day !

kkkreg5
12-14-2017, 04:56 AM
Will day 3's gift be 3 of something..?

PerthEddie
12-14-2017, 04:56 AM
Was very surprised and happy when I opened it. Nice one NF :)

Drfeelgood232
12-14-2017, 04:57 AM
Pretty cool event so far!

Amarthir
12-14-2017, 06:11 AM
Those Hunter Talismans are a very much appreciated gift. Can't wait to give them to Tailgunner Eddie once the update rolls around.

slauki
12-14-2017, 06:40 AM
Those Hunter Talismans are a very much appreciated gift. Can't wait to give them to Tailgunner Eddie once the update rolls around.

that could be the possible overkill :D

thanks a lot guys, this time we have a real christmas event, the one last year was a shame, but these events rock most of the time.
and still 10 presents left to claim :D

DrVlio-2900
12-14-2017, 08:58 AM
some more talismans like those would be much appreciated! :D

thealchemist
12-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Also wanted to see if anyone had any guesses to the meaning of the presents.

Day 1,4,9 are green
Day 2,5,7 are gray
Day 3,6,8,10,11 are red
Day 12 is a giant bag of gifts.

Maybe green are souls one is talismans one is other and the bag is coal giver soul.

I am thinking maybe red and green are just christmas colours without any real meaning, ie just random gifts of souls, shards, fragments? Tomorrow's gift should provide more of an idea if thats true or not....
Grey though, since today was a talisman set I am hoping there are 2 more talisman sets to come from there.
The giant bag of gifts sure looks like the one that Coalgiver eddie has so makes sense for Coalgiver to be the final gift.

Overall anything free is good and more so when you don't actually have to play to get them, just login. So thanks NF, nice work.

Sidney
12-14-2017, 11:49 AM
This really is an awesome event!! I was surprised when I opened the first two days and it really has me looking forward to the next 10 days. Thanks NF!!!

Leo_ID
12-14-2017, 02:52 PM
After such a big let down in the last year's Christmas Event, this year's event is a great redeem. Nice work NF! Appreciate the gifts!

I don't really care what the rest of the gifts might be, I'm already happy just to get these things for free and effortless.

Dank Brew
12-14-2017, 06:25 PM
My last post got me a week ban. Yep I went too far. My bad...

Thanks for the 12 days event NF, it's pretty awesome. The droid event was fun also. Got a ton of regular souls and 2 rare soul drops in LoL. I hope the update is soon... and also waiting on the sacrificial event!

JJJ428
12-16-2017, 01:53 AM
Starting to think i was right about presents having a pattern, Will be interesting if we get talismans tomorrow.

druid138
12-16-2017, 03:21 AM
Starting to think i was right about presents having a pattern, Will be interesting if we get talismans tomorrow.

Yep, you may be right. A Predator set tomorrow would make me very happy!

Amarthir
12-16-2017, 05:38 AM
Yep, you may be right. A Predator set tomorrow would make me very happy!

I'll laugh my ass off if we get a freeze set tomorrow

Sparton_LOTB
12-16-2017, 05:47 AM
I'll laugh my ass off if we get a freeze set tomorrow

Oh come on, they're not going to let me be that mean.

Kardas
12-16-2017, 07:51 AM
Oh come on, they're not going to let me be that mean.

So this means that contrary to what everyone else thinks you're not the Sentinel Demon but actually Coalgiver Eddie :P

MrFreeze
12-16-2017, 02:01 PM
These kinds of login rewards are a nice touch. Much better than last year. It’s seems like the pattern is souls, talismans, ironite. I can’t help but wonder why day one was a G/A soul, and day four is one rare soul though. That seems backwards. Still a nice “event” but maybe save the bong hits for after the staff meetings.

T-Man
12-16-2017, 06:03 PM
The free presents are cool. Thx NF.

surfingwithdje
12-16-2017, 08:18 PM
The free presents are cool. Thx NF.

I agree ! Thanks!

JJJ428
12-19-2017, 12:04 AM
3 angel talismans very nice can't wait to try these out.

T-Man
12-19-2017, 02:36 AM
3 angel talismans very nice can't wait to try these out.

As these were only available as a purchase, I had a feeling/hope they would gift us a set. Very cool!

GotN
12-20-2017, 12:05 AM
Day 8: 30 trooper soul fragments. Not bad, thanks NF!

IceManFerrar
12-20-2017, 04:06 AM
Really loving these free gifts. Now if I get a Fate or Predator set, then I will be a happy camper indeed!

Thank you NF!

Zerynx
12-20-2017, 07:35 PM
As these were only available as a purchase, I had a feeling/hope they would gift us a set. Very cool!

Unless you were and idiot bought some, like me. Then it's less cool.

Try and support the game and get it kicked back at ya. LOL.

Zerynx
12-20-2017, 07:41 PM
Day 8: 30 trooper soul fragments. Not bad, thanks NF!

I will 100% say this made me happy as I only needed 30 more for my next soul, which was a dupe Lady A, whatever..... That soul, happily, got me my 500th Frontier Coin, which finally got me Wrath. Eternal set complete.

Made up for yesterday. I'm back to being a happy camper.

Dank Brew
12-20-2017, 10:46 PM
I will 100% say this made me happy as I only needed 30 more for my next soul, which was a dupe Lady A, whatever..... That soul, happily, got me my 500th Frontier Coin, which finally got me Wrath. Eternal set complete.

Made up for yesterday. I'm back to being a happy camper.

this put me at 190... Lol I was so sad. But still happy cause at least I'm closer now

I look forward to the next few days! Definitely will be some good stuff!

Heavy1974
12-21-2017, 08:47 AM
Legendary Soul today, cool. Gave me Warrior CotD-nice

Inishmore
12-21-2017, 09:50 AM
RNG is a bitch. I do understand how it works so I am not complaining. However while some are moaning they can't get a gunner corrupt rescuer Legendary Soul just gave me my third. Oh and as we are talking about RNG I waited for Cyborg about 6 months but got 2 now in the last 3 weeks. Same goes with Samurai. Desperately waited to get him and then tada... two legendary soulds in a row...

IceManFerrar
12-21-2017, 06:37 PM
RNG is a bitch. I do understand how it works so I am not complaining. However while some are moaning they can't get a gunner corrupt rescuer Legendary Soul just gave me my third. Oh and as we are talking about RNG I waited for Cyborg about 6 months but got 2 now in the last 3 weeks. Same goes with Samurai. Desperately waited to get him and then tada... two legendary soulds in a row...

Lol, completely agree with you on the RNG.

I am still waiting for Cyborg, Samurai, VHE, GCR, etc. Got my 3rd Gunner Golden Son out of the Legendary Soul yesterday. I’m definitely not complaining about the free Legendary Soul, just the RNG.

Waited for over a year for AoF, and then pulled two more after I got my 1st one a few weeks ago. Have had 4 Nomads in total, 3-4 PDKs, but none of the toons that I am really chasing after.

Sigh, hate the darn RNG!

Dank Brew
12-21-2017, 06:41 PM

I am still waiting for Cyborg, Samurai, VHE, GCR, etc. Got my 3rd Gunner Golden Son out of the Legendary Soul yesterday. I’m definitely not complaining about the free Legendary Soul, just the RNG.

Waited for over a year for AoF, and then pulled two more after I got my 1st one a few weeks ago. Have had 4 Nomads in total, 3-4 PDKs, but none of the toons that I am really chasing after.

Sigh, hate the darn RNG!

Got a DM out of the legendary. I would have saved him, but it gave me enough essence for a tier 6 sacrifice. Completely ran me out of gold after using all the souls I got from it... And out of the 45 souls I got, only ONE 4* (dupe at that) and 44 3* characters. What a rip off. The only good thing was 5 skill shards. I used a xmas soul along with all of those souls, which was also a 3*. Whats even the point anymore...

I've been chasing Nomad since the beginning of time... I have zero G/A Eddies (I had a tailgunner but he literally disappeared).

IceManFerrar
12-21-2017, 06:50 PM
Sigh, I feel for you, brother. Two of my Nomads came from regular rare souls. I sacrificed 2 during this recent sacrifice event to achieve my 1st ever Ultmate Sacrifice and get the corresponding Achievement, but kept 1 dupe which I have nearly levelled up. Would gladly trade it for VHE or the Gunner Valkyrie.

Amarthir
12-21-2017, 07:12 PM
My legendary soul gave me a green bat. I'm not disappointed but I'm not happy either. But it's still pretty nice that they gave us one.

Anyone wonder what a Gunner or Assassin bat would be like?

Angel of Mercy who has a passive that grants the whole team endure for 1 turn at the start of battle?

Angel of Regret who grants the enemy who killed him Ghost?

Dank Brew
12-21-2017, 07:27 PM
I'm not disappointed but I'm not happy either. But it's still pretty nice that they gave us one.

Pretty much sums it up lol

GotN
12-21-2017, 07:37 PM
My legendary soul gave me a green bat

Same here. Only thing it’s good for is sacrifice or being killed by own assassin undead crim soldier :D

Like your ideas about gunner & assasin bat. Indeed would be very interesting. Maybe they’ll come soon.

Yup
12-21-2017, 08:06 PM
Anyone wonder what a Gunner or Assassin bat would be like?

Assassin Angel of YouHaveGotToBeKidding --- passive grants entire team 5 extra turns after it's killed.... oh.. wait.. that's Angel of Fear :) I'm just kidding! Happy holidays!

I got a Greed Droid.... sacrifice meat :)

ian16
12-21-2017, 08:32 PM
awesome gifts ! 20 christmas souls give me coalgiver and green elf .. try to hoard ironite to another 10 souls pack until the 3 kings event expire , hunting for Krampus(test a trooper sometimes) he have nice skills and not come w/ normal rare/magus/leg souls like edward

Witkacy
12-21-2017, 08:57 PM

Sigh, hate the darn RNG!

ICMF :)

Well... Just to share my latest experience... Sure I know dupes CAN happen - that's OK, but when you do the sac and one of the rewards are G/A souls - I can expect something decent, even for the fact they are not cheap... And what is happening? Having already one DM (in fact I had couple more, yet they long gone) I am receiving 2 MORE of 5 G/A souls! So I am getting ROBBED twice... First time getting a dupe (chances for expected differerent character lost), second time - getting DUPE OF THE DUPE! So I am not surprised at all that I never seem to pull certain characters - geting ALL THE WAY THE SAME STUFF TILL I PUKE or lost interest completely...

And to be clear - I am NOT talking about Prisoner, VHE, Rainmaker etc. etc. - I am simply talking about other toons, no need to be the best, but have to be DIFFERENT, to keep me interested and engaged for a while... While getting pile of the same characters you have already to sacrifice them and have another pile of another characters but still THOSE you already have - it's pretty boring and useless - doing sacrifice for sacrifice, I mean - WTF!?

How this is happening that total amount of every characters grows bigger and bigger and you still gettin' the same... My theory is that: while you send a soul to the book of souls the game contacts with NF servers, scanning your inventory and sending you random dupe character... It can't be different :D That would be explain while I couldn't get any characters at all, while the others I getting non-stop...

So the best way to get some character is to already having one :)

Cheers,

W

Yup
12-21-2017, 09:06 PM
.... stuff....

I'd disagree partially... I've pulled a couple characters I didn't have recently.... Edna, Gunner Chopper

but then again.... the only character I'm missing.. I can't seem to pull ...... ever...... VHE :)

So who knows :) If it's truly random, my luck seems to be bad most often.

Amarthir
12-21-2017, 09:39 PM
Since I started the game I've always been hoping to get Rainmaker Eddie, not for PvP or anything like that, I just enjoy the power fantasy due to his insanely high attack and magic. I'm missing him along with Mystic, Hallowed and King Edward. I'm also missing Eternity, Trooper, Samurai and Visions, but I've had them before and sacrificed them and I'm not going out of my way trying to get them again. Oh, and Coalgiver, but I'm relying on the so called "other ways of getting them" that are coming up soon.

On a side note, when I go into the fragments menu, for a second I see a light blue soul with a snowflake in it. Maybe that will have to do with what they mentioned. Hopefully they'll bring better chances at getting the Christmas toons.

druid138
12-22-2017, 06:39 AM
These gifts continue to be awesome - thanks, NF!

Today's Eternity Fragments gave me enough to complete a soul, which gave me Clairvoyant, my only missing Eternal and most-wanted missing character. Plus, it allows me to save the 500 Frontier Coins I was going to spend if it wasn't her.

Happy Solstice everyone!

Dank Brew
12-22-2017, 07:14 PM
These gifts continue to be awesome - thanks, NF!

Today's Eternity Fragments gave me enough to complete a soul, which gave me Clairvoyant, my only missing Eternal and most-wanted missing character. Plus, it allows me to save the 500 Frontier Coins I was going to spend if it wasn't her.

Happy Solstice everyone!

Awesome! Congrats. I still only have Beelzebub. After the 3rd dupe I decided screw PvP and eternities. lol at least now, i will eventually get the others with frontier coins. Hopefully my trooper soul tomorrow will yield trooper Eddie so I can save my frontier coins for Clair.

Amarthir
12-23-2017, 12:45 AM
50 Frontier Coins. That's nice of them. I mean, it could have been like a billion of them but 50 is nice too :p

druid138
12-23-2017, 12:51 AM
50 Frontier Coins. That's nice of them. I mean, it could have been like a billion of them but 50 is nice too :p

Agree! Thanks again, NF!

And, the 50 (not 100) quantity seems to be a teaser of other sources of non-100 drops coming down the road . . . At least I hope so. :)

DIEDD
12-23-2017, 01:04 AM
Agree! Thanks again, NF!

And, the 50 (not 100) quantity seems to be a teaser of other sources of non-100 drops coming down the road . . . At least I hope so. :)

at the moment 50 do not help much, I also hope it is something that is coming.

Yup
12-23-2017, 02:54 AM
50 is good for the skill shard pack if you have all the crimean troopers and aren't saving for eternity souls.

Thanks NF

Yup
12-23-2017, 06:35 AM
Awesome! Congrats. I still only have Beelzebub. After the 3rd dupe I decided screw PvP and eternities. lol at least now, i will eventually get the others with frontier coins. Hopefully my trooper soul tomorrow will yield trooper Eddie so I can save my frontier coins for Clair.

See this is what kills me as to why I can't pull VHE :) I've never had a duplicate Eternal.. pulled Clairvoyant.. then Eternity Eddie, then Beelzebub.. still missing Wrath. But I have all the crimean troopers.. so now it's merely a matter of getting 500 coins if I don't pull Wrath on my next eternal soul.

Liebhild
12-26-2017, 04:58 PM
Maybe soon we will see the ridiculous odds:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/21/16805674/apple-loot-box-app-store-games-odds-probability-disclosure

blade685
12-26-2017, 05:01 PM
bad end of event souls for only shit dupes like always rng hate me :rolleyes: