PDA

View Full Version : Hello ppl!

DrVlio-2900
12-14-2017, 12:22 AM
Hi im a relatively new player, i play this game for about a month now and i plan on staying :P
Add me as a trooper if you want.
I also have a question about my heroes... Is any of those a PvP or PvE(for LoL n BNW) must-have( if thats even a thing :P ) ?
Also who should i shard or max next?
Thanks in advance! :D

SymboliC
12-14-2017, 09:06 PM
Welcome! I'm a Day 1 player but I mostly just lurk here for info. There are times when I just login and never play for the day and sometimes you might feel like that but look at me now, still enjoying the game despite all the flaws. :)

Almost all of your 4* characters are seeing current PvP action. Those Corrupt Rescuers are the best, make sure you max them out as soon as you can.

slauki
12-14-2017, 09:41 PM
hi and welcome to the forums,

impressive roster for a one month player. best toons i can see for every stage is the pharaoh

for pvp: blue bat for arena/red undead rescuer/red newborn/ magus rescuer can be very usefull
they can be usefull for BNW too. other than that harpy, green bat asassin son and green demon are nice too :)

DrVlio-2900
12-15-2017, 12:14 AM
great! thank you both, i currently want to max bastion and wicker man and then maybe the corrupt rescuer for my arena team

T-Man
12-15-2017, 06:29 PM
Welcome aboard. Good advice already. Pharaoh is an all around great toon. That would be priority #1 for me. The bats, sent harpy and warrior UR would be next in line.

Yup
12-15-2017, 07:02 PM
Welcome!

Just my opinion...

Anything with an X you'll see many, many times. So it'll be easy to replace if you ever want to. And in fact, using these characters for higher-level sacrifices will generally get you better characters. If you can sacrifice 10 3 star characters, you have a better chance of getting 4 or 5 star souls in return.

Anything with a √ or ? are more rare and even if you don't power them up, seeing them again may take a while, but they will reappear eventually. Those with a √ appear less often and are generally worth powering up.

Eddies are Eddies :) Viking and Pharaoh are good.. I'd power those up given the others you currently have. DON'T get rid of the default Eddies = Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie, and Soldier Eddie - or you'll NEVER see them again, Mummy Eddie, Speed of Light Eddie, and Run To the Hills Eddie all appear fairly commonly in Rare Soul drops - especially Mummy and Speed of Light. The only other Eddie - Storm Eddie - can drop, but not very often.

DrVlio-2900
12-15-2017, 08:39 PM
Welcome!

Just my opinion...

Anything with an X you'll see many, many times. So it'll be easy to replace if you ever want to. And in fact, using these characters for higher-level sacrifices will generally get you better characters. If you can sacrifice 10 3 star characters, you have a better chance of getting 4 or 5 star souls in return.

Anything with a √ or ? are more rare and even if you don't power them up, seeing them again may take a while, but they will reappear eventually. Those with a √ appear less often and are generally worth powering up.

Eddies are Eddies :) Viking and Pharaoh are good.. I'd power those up given the others you currently have. DON'T get rid of the default Eddies = Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie, and Soldier Eddie - or you'll NEVER see them again, Mummy Eddie, Speed of Light Eddie, and Run To the Hills Eddie all appear fairly commonly in Rare Soul drops - especially Mummy and Speed of Light. The only other Eddie - Storm Eddie - can drop, but not very often.

Thank you so much for the good adv!!!
You may have noticed i have all the heroes dropped from rare souls (except for the red Demon Spawn)...
I kept them cause i didnt know what's worth keeping and what isn't.

Your reply was really helpful man! :) Thanx