PDA

View Full Version : Powerslave Power-leveling Madnes!!!

DrVlio-2900
12-15-2017, 07:53 PM
Hello fellow troopers! :cool:
I think an essential part of the game is leveling your heroes,
so, i wanted to share an easy way to level your chars up.

Requirements: you need to complete Kindom of the Sands at Madnes level (its relatively easy with 3 lvl 80 chars)
if you have a maxed character you are all set!

Then you just need to replay Powerslave at madnes again and again having the lvl 100 champ (or maybe 1 or 2 lvl 80 depending on the hero and its talismans) doing most of the work so the low chars get their xp.

Sands of Time is not really a problem... completing the stage often gives some sands and by the time i ran out usually i get my account lvl up so they replenish.
Having a lvl 100 or 2 lvl 80 heroes might seem a lot for new players but if you complete the story probably you have 'em.
I don't know if ppl already know of a better place to farm xp or if this post is any helpful at all, but i find it really easy to lvl all my new 4* heroes.

I hope some of you find it helpfull, thank you for the time you wasted reading about my leveling spot :P
Also, some feedback on the subject would be much appreciated!! :D

MrFreeze
12-15-2017, 08:12 PM
I just recently realized the amount of xp is split evenly among the characters you bring, regardless of if they’re already maxed or not. If your working on leveling a specific character, you can use a troopers eddie and just bring that one character along to maximize the amount of xp you get. I usually just use LoL to level up characters though.

Yup
12-15-2017, 08:14 PM
Yp.. if looking to level only bring the MINIMUM amount of characters you need. You'll get more XP per character.

LOL is generally better though.. shards level up faster than running Powerslave. Powerslave is good for gold.

DrVlio-2900
12-15-2017, 08:19 PM
I usually just use LoL to level up characters though.

I used to do that too...
But i realised i get 4000+ xp in Powerslave for 4- Sands... to get that on LoL you have to play in VII+ for double the sands...
its worth the loot tho...

Sponholz
12-15-2017, 08:29 PM
I used to do that too...
But i realised i get 4000+ xp in Powerslave for 4- Sands... to get that on LoL you have to play in VII+ for double the sands...
its worth the loot tho...

I use Powerslave a LOT also, just because I think its the best spot for Gold+XP+Use of Sands of Time.

The reason they are saying that LoL is better for XP is just because is better if you count the XP runes you get as rewards, for example:
Lvling a Gunner char on sunday is faster then leveling him on Powerslave. Cause even if you get less XP per run, you get quite a few XP runes that you can use for the char you want.

This is better for veteran players IMO just cause it can cost a lot in terms of Sands of Time.

I still prefer Powerslave for auto-farming-and-trooper-uses.

Cheers!!! Ed!

Yup
12-15-2017, 08:32 PM
In addition LOL drops the EVO stones.. which are necessary for leveling up. You just can't get 3 star evo stones from Powersloave, or any of the PVE areas really.

DrVlio-2900
12-15-2017, 09:00 PM
In addition LOL drops the EVO stones.. which are necessary for leveling up. You just can't get 3 star evo stones from Powersloave, or any of the PVE areas really.

I agree ...
The only reason i use powerslave more is for the Sands and cause LoL limits your lvl up choices by character class (At least Short-term).
Also i found it a good way to lvl my account... Its probably not worth anything when you reach max lvl on account tho.