PDA

View Full Version : The Three Kings have Arrived - Limited Time Christmas Souls!

Sparton_LOTB
12-18-2017, 10:26 PM
Get an increased chance for the new Edward the Great! Grab Christmas characters, both old and new! Both of these things exclusively for this year’s Christmas Soul!

From now until January 1st, 4pm PT, the Christmas Soul has become available from the store! The Christmas Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5* character of any class, which includes these three “Kings”:

Edward the Great (5 star Magus) NEW!: The Anti Anti-Magus with a wide variety of guaranteed (but narrow) removal effects, plus the ability to manipulate and provide various beneficial effects for himself and allies.
Krampus (5 star Assassin) NEW! CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A single target physical attacker that automatically heals himself for every hit of damage he takes.
Coalgiver Eddie (4 star Warrior) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A physical attacker which supports his team with healing and can inflict Accuracy Down, Silence, Ignite, and more.

In addition to the three Kings, the following characters are also Christmas Soul-exclusive highlight characters:

Elf of the Damned (4 star Sentinel) NEW! CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A character who can cleanse and Attack Up allies who starts battle with a shield that can taunt or freeze enemies.
Possessed Snowman (3 star Magus) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A negative effect caster who can lower Defense, lower MR, Freeze, and Smite.
Festive Wickerdeer (3 star Sentinel) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A healer which applies Heal Amp to improve further healing.
Cheering Wickerdeer (3 star Gunner) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A single target attacker which can provide Perfect Hit, Crit Chance, and Armour Penetration.
Hunting Wickerdeer (3 star Assassin) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A single target attacker which can apply multiple Marks based on missing HP.

For now, these souls are only available for purchase with Ironite from the Store, but you’ll also have other opportunities to grab Christmas Souls before they leave the store.

Please note that, while Edward the Great is a new, permanent addition to souls, the seasonal characters listed above as “Christmas Soul Only” are not available in any other souls. Once these souls are no longer available to collect, you’ll have to wait quite some time before they’ll be available again!

dragonmat89
12-18-2017, 11:39 PM
Love the increased odds - one set of 10 souls and I got Coalgiver Eddie plus the Elf and 4 wickerdeer (1 sentinel, 1 gunner, 2 assassin). Best special soul pulls ever!

bort
12-19-2017, 12:24 AM
Just got Edward the Great from a single, regular soul that dropped in the skull quests. Must be my lucky day ;)

Zerynx
12-19-2017, 12:46 AM
Bought a 10 pack:

Purple Harpy, Green Pyro Soldier, Purple Troll, Red Trickster, Wickerdog King, Purple Axis Soldier, Green Allied Soldier and Red Possessed Rockets. All Dupes.

Possessed Snowman and Cheering Wickerdeer. Both Three Stars. I guess they will be "fun" to put on a stupid defense team in the arena.

Humbug.

Ip4
12-19-2017, 07:29 AM
This event is big joke,used 12 Christmas soul and received all 3 star stupid characters...if you want to lose ironite for nothing this is good way...

Patrice-1201
12-19-2017, 08:43 AM
Great thing that the event was mixed with the Sacrifice event, got me the King, Coalgivers, the Elf and Krampus

Nicko
12-19-2017, 01:06 PM
Great thing that the event was mixed with the Sacrifice event, got me the King, Coalgivers, the Elf and Krampus

Patrice - will you make King Eddie your champion? You’re the only Trooper I have who has him. I’m wondering if the drop rate on him is really low because normally by this time when there is a new Eddie around an event he’s all over my Trooper list.

Thanks!

Patrice-1201
12-19-2017, 01:14 PM
Patrice - will you make King Eddie your champion? You’re the only Trooper I have who has him. I’m wondering if the drop rate on him is really low because normally by this time when there is a new Eddie around an event he’s all over my Trooper list.

Thanks!

Hi Nicko, he is already my champion go for it :-)

GotN
12-19-2017, 01:34 PM

Wow, awesome! Congrats on that man! How many event souls did it take to get them all? Just played your King, he’s awesome!
Bought just a three pack event souls, cause have very bad experience with them. Gave me sentinel wickerdeer I didn’t have, so quite ok. Was the third one after I already had assassin and gunner one. Now playable on PvP. Have fun \m/

GotN
12-19-2017, 01:39 PM
This event is big joke,used 12 Christmas soul and received all 3 star stupid characters...if you want to lose ironite for nothing this is good way...

It‘s always the same with event souls, drop rate is very bad. It‘s like the best way to waste ironite. Total crap every time! Gave it up a long time ago to invest in it, cause always had bad luck!
Nevertheless this event is great! And first time I think NF used their brains pairing it with sacrifice event, like Patrice said ;) Well done! \m/

Witkacy
12-19-2017, 03:11 PM

[list]
Edward the Great (5 star Magus) NEW!: The Anti Anti-Magus with a wide variety of guaranteed (but narrow) removal effects, plus the ability to manipulate and provide various beneficial effects for himself and allies.

Sparton :)

This one got me wondered a bit...

Wonder #1:

Anti-Anti Magus? How am I suppose to read that, please? So far I thought that best ''Anti-Magus'' characters are the Sentinels due to class advantage, right? So if I got that right the new Magus character is ''Anti-Sentinel''? You mean he CAN wipe them off?... To me best A-M right now is Alliance General, is the new guy being THAT good?

Wonder #2:

Well... Since you guys pulled out an ''Anti-Anti Magus'' toon, I suppose that you are workin' on ''Anti-Anti-Anti-Magus'' stuff already? Then you might be pull ''Anti-Anti-Anti-Anti-Magus'' and for some time ''5xAnti-Magus''... sure to not forget to do the same for other classes, please :D

P.S.

Thanks for inceased chances of gettin' Desert Warrior and some other stuff... Really missed those ones...

Cheers,

W

Liebhild
12-19-2017, 05:16 PM
Not even changing the chances to an acceptable rate on a christmas event, shows how money horny NF is.

URock
12-19-2017, 05:41 PM
20 xmas souls + 1 sacrifice:

I pulled all CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY characters and...Aces High Eddie.

Where the hell is Edward the Great? Doesn't matter, because he is no dealbreaker and I can get him at any time...

bort
12-19-2017, 11:41 PM
Wait, are we getting Christmas souls as sac rewards?!?

Saigrim
12-20-2017, 01:42 AM
18 Christmas Souls. No Eddie. Again. That makes past three events. Been three months and not a single cash donation to NF. Fine by me I suppose, but until a new Eddie drops my wallet stays shut.

Fister
12-20-2017, 06:02 PM
Opened 20 Christmas souls. Got the Elf and Krampus. I'm happy with that. Was hoping to get CGE also. Wasn't to be. Ofc I would like to pull King Edward as well, but I can get him after the event. All in all I got 2 out of 3 chars I was hoping to get from the event. Actually not bad. 😃

Dank Brew
12-20-2017, 06:38 PM
While all of the events this month have actually been awesome... It's just so much in a short period of time, and I have no will power to pass up on these event souls. So by the time another event starts i'm usually at 0 ironite :'(

I've only been able to get 1 christmas soul so far. 3*

GrimDusk
12-21-2017, 03:08 AM
Got Coalgiver Eddie today, seems alright. Anyone have Krampus? I want to know what he does.

Mizrael
12-30-2017, 01:16 PM
F me! over 100 souls (and lots of $$$)!!! no Krampus, no Edward...

Christmas at LotB can be sooooo sad :(

Grim
12-30-2017, 03:56 PM
I got Coal Giver, a couple of reindeers and some nice dupes from the ten package plus the souls earned from the arena event. I sacrificed the dupes, the two legendary souls I received contained a Prisoner and Aces High Eddie so...FUCKYEAH!
What about Eddie the Great? I suppose I will find him sooner or later, there is no need to fret over it.