PDA

View Full Version : Onslaught Angel Talismans

BonFire
12-19-2017, 10:39 AM
Hi, which character would you guys recommend to put this version of the talismans on?

Mariner-1212
12-19-2017, 03:48 PM
Hi, which character would you guys recommend to put this version of the talismans on?

I'm using them on my Cheering Wickerdeer, because it's a solid support toon and these are strictly support.

Ideally you want:
Someone with a good passive that boosts the rest of your team;
Preferably a tank toon with high HP (maybe add the Guard talis on as well to build a ton of special if you're pairing with someone that has a good fury);
Someone that can heal or revive your team is probably a good plan.

If not paired with guard, could pair with a set of counters, so attackers steer clear of you at first.

The idea is that this toon stays alive and fixes your team while your others are focused on Damage. But refer to Slauki's recent post on how these are supposed to work (should get a response from Sparton I'd imagine on his Question), because if they don't cleanse every round, I wouldn't put them on anyone.

bort
12-19-2017, 05:12 PM
I put them on my golden pharaoh dog, though I had to drop the invis tals he already had.

Unsure if I like it or not. The extra heal is nice, but the cleanse only seems to happen to gpd, not the allies.

Mariner-1212
12-19-2017, 07:40 PM
I put them on my golden pharaoh dog, though I had to drop the invis tals he already had.

Unsure if I like it or not. The extra heal is nice, but the cleanse only seems to happen to gpd, not the allies.

Yeah this only cleanses yourself, Sparton confirmed. Considering that Clair gives the entire team 3 rounds of full cleanse, these talismans are not more useful than invis, chance or maybe even purge (not enough testing there). You're better off just putting her in, like the other 85% of the defenses in PVP :P

Monte47
12-27-2017, 03:57 PM
Yeah this only cleanses yourself, Sparton confirmed. Considering that Clair gives the entire team 3 rounds of full cleanse, these talismans are not more useful than invis, chance or maybe even purge (not enough testing there). You're better off just putting her in, like the other 85% of the defenses in PVP :P

I’ve not had these do anything at all. It’s like they are duds lol. I’ve tried seven rounds with them on my Navigator, and no heal or anything.

Eskiggalu

bort
12-27-2017, 05:41 PM

I don't like GPD on defense. When I've faced him he seems like a waste of a spot - never heals when he should (ie, proactively).

I have him on attack and found him to be pretty good there - he keeps everyone alive for the first attack and then heals them to max. It works out great against anyone who doesn't have a prisoner on defense.