PDA

View Full Version : Time for devs to had out the big box of sorry.

Pat-8186
08-18-2016, 02:36 AM
So many bugs and issues. Today time rifts opened and every type of ability on every type of character is bugged.

Other games I have played have sent apology gifts to the players for lesser issue than this game has.

Trystangst
08-18-2016, 02:37 AM
I think all the Ironite in the Rifts dungeons IS there apology. Seriously - you get like 150 from clearing the levels once.

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 03:55 AM
Evo shard drop rate in time rift is still woeful :(

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 03:59 AM
The ironite from the Dungeons is amazing, if all dungeons get this ironite drop the first time you complete them I'll be more than happy.

Although, there is something that is still wrong, and that is Legendary Souls. They should guarantee a 5* and every player that bought one for 50 bucks should get one for free. I know there are not many 5* characters right now, but still.

50usd is a lot of money.

Trystangst
08-18-2016, 04:03 AM
True - $50 for a 4* Wickerman Eddie that you get for free.....ouch.

Vaseodin
08-18-2016, 06:04 AM
True - $50 for a 4* Wickerman Eddie that you get for free.....ouch.

holy cow. that really sucks, man

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 09:40 AM
The ironite from the Dungeons is amazing, if all dungeons get this ironite drop the first time you complete them I'll be more than happy.

Although, there is something that is still wrong, and that is Legendary Souls. They should guarantee a 5* and every player that bought one for 50 bucks should get one for free. I know there are not many 5* characters right now, but still.

50usd is a lot of money.

Agreed , Gonzo

Dutch
08-18-2016, 09:41 AM
Welcome back Jen Jen, how many trooper badges did you get?

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 09:43 AM
9500 give or take, Dutch. Which was pretty sweet :)

Dutch
08-18-2016, 09:46 AM
not bad not bad

SrG
08-18-2016, 12:12 PM
I lost of lot of the Ironite from the Time Rift because Carriage Rider Eddie is bugged, and he's the only decent character I have. I kept losing and having to start again because the attacks were not working properly at all. I lost at least 100.

Dutch
08-18-2016, 12:13 PM
I lost of lot of the Ironite from the Time Rift because Carriage Rider Eddie is bugged, and he's the only decent character I have. I kept losing and having to start again because the attacks were not working properly at all. I lost at least 100.

yes carriage is not very good in the rifts, im using soldier

SrG
08-18-2016, 12:56 PM
yes carriage is not very good in the rifts, im using soldier

He actually seemed broken. Moves weren't even working and there were no debuffs on anyone. It was weird.

I'm about to upgrade my soldier as a result. I need to find a good talisman loadout recommendation here.

Dutch
08-18-2016, 01:00 PM
He actually seemed broken. Moves weren't even working and there were no debuffs on anyone. It was weird.

I'm about to upgrade my soldier as a result. I need to find a good talisman loadout recommendation here.

Im running soldier on a set of strength fierce, set of guardian fierce and a set of yellow boost will

SrG
08-18-2016, 01:12 PM
Im running soldier on a set of strength fierce, set of guardian fierce and a set of yellow boost will

Awesome. Thanks!

Jessiah
08-18-2016, 01:14 PM
Ouch on the Wickerman double. (Big reason why I'm not spending real money or even ironite on the rare soul lottery, Trooper Badges are at least easy enough to earn.)
As far using the Carriage Rider (Blue) on the Sentinel (Green) dungeon-- I'm sorry, but that's a horrendous idea. (The damage you can do goes way down, while his almost doubles) There's no way I think of that ends in any other than badly on any save the first three levels (Especially with the Lord of Light Boss having its own bugs).
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?930-Lord-of-light-bugs

Speaking of things that the dev team can do on behalf of the game company as a Mea Culpa to us players for releasing an obvious alpha build and having it obnoxiously market its freemium elements as if it was a complete game with a healthy codebase...
How about they cut shard and rune gold costs in half and double the XP boosts for them for 3 days once they get the login failures, Facebook FUBAR , and corrupted accounts fixed?

SrG
08-18-2016, 01:38 PM
As far using the Carriage Rider (Blue) on the Sentinel (Green) dungeon-- I'm sorry, but that's a horrendous idea. (The damage you can do goes way down, while his almost doubles) There's no way I think of that ends in any other than badly on any save the first three levels (Especially with the Lord of Light Boss having its own bugs).
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?930-Lord-of-light-bugs

I got through all 10 levels with a maxed out Carraige Rider. I didn't have much choice on the Eddie. It didn't get ugly until the last 3 or 4. I have some great Troopers though.

Hypnos
08-18-2016, 02:41 PM
I agree. The ironite from the dungeons isn't enough. Considering the high sands of time requirements on especially the last few missions, in order to farm this area one must refill their SoT very often. I get that the requirements are high because there is a chance of getting 3* evo shards but even then they are still pretty rare to get! I am hopeful we will get some compensation once the devs get a chance for a break from major bug fixing.