PDA

View Full Version : My money's left to burn

Valgard
12-19-2017, 10:57 PM
After summoning so many souls, leveling so many characters, and upgrading so many talismans, my costs have been higher than my income and now I'm getting below 1 million gold when I even peaked at about 25 million some time ago. Does anyone know of any tips to improve gold income? Any specific quests to run, items to sell or packs to buy?

Amarthir
12-19-2017, 11:06 PM
After summoning so many souls, leveling so many characters, and upgrading so many talismans, my costs have been higher than my income and now I'm getting below 1 million gold when I even peaked at about 25 million some time ago. Does anyone know of any tips to improve gold income? Any specific quests to run, items to sell or packs to buy?

Best advice I can give is Gold and Souls skull quests and A Matter of Life and Death on Madness difficulty. Farming that mission 50 times a day and the gold rewards from skull quests can give you around 600,000 in one day. It's not as much as I wish it was but it can keep your head above water.

scott-5496
12-20-2017, 01:07 PM
Best advice I can give is Gold and Souls skull quests and A Matter of Life and Death on Madness difficulty. Farming that mission 50 times a day and the gold rewards from skull quests can give you around 600,000 in one day. It's not as much as I wish it was but it can keep your head above water.

Yeah, that is the way for me too. My daily cycle is all 53 troopers in Powerslave over a few hours - at the end of this I usually still have most of my SoT as I get SoT from Powerslave a lot. Once the troopers are done I farm AMOLD Madness as well or go to LOL X and grind there. In the evening after a couple of hours break I usually have SoT back to 80 and then have a crack at doing BNW or more LOL. Most I make in a day can be around 600-800K but that can be boosted by decent wins in challenges or sacrifice.

Luckily my job allows me to be logged in almost all day long if I want to and so auto farm is easy to do!

Zerynx
12-20-2017, 10:14 PM
My daily cycle is all 53 troopers in Powerslave over a few hours

Ditto here. The reason I do Powerslave is the gold to SoT tradeoff is the best. When running 53 troopers, saving that 1 extra SoT over higher levels is a lot for me.

You can get about 7k gold each run through.

Also, and I know it's obvious advice, but you don't need to upgrade all those Talismans the same day. Spread it out and work it towards your daily achievement.

I have a 25m floor. When I go below it I quit spending gold until I get above it. (Again, obvious advise.)

Fudjo
12-21-2017, 12:03 AM

The big thing is to not spend gold on leveling up your toons with XP shards. You can level them for free by grinding. It's slow, but it's free. You can just stick an Eddie in the back seat of your team while you grind, too.

Others have spoken at length about where to grind, Powerslave being a very popular spot. I only have enough spare time in my day (mostly during my commute to/from work) to play through my 50 Troopers, so I just use Cast Die (Underworld, Madness).

At any rate, an easy way to save money is to not spend it. ;)

Yup
12-21-2017, 12:11 AM
The one major thing the game is sorely missing is a sure fire way to grind away for more than $8K gold at a time.

Amarthir
12-21-2017, 12:20 AM
The one major thing the game is sorely missing is a sure fire way to grind away for more than $8K gold at a time.

Well you could try your luck at Number of the Beast Madness. If you figure out a fast and safe auto team for that, I think it rewards 10,000ish gold.

Yup
12-21-2017, 02:24 AM
Possibly.. not real certain an extra $2k is worth the time it takes to kill the beast. Beelzebub is fairly easy on autoplay.

IceManFerrar
12-21-2017, 06:52 PM
Another option is to use Iron Coins to buy precious souls fragments, and hope they give you some gold idols.

Dank Brew
12-21-2017, 07:33 PM
The rare gold idols are hard to come by unfortunately. I got 1* gold idol 3 in a row now :(
better than nothing though. I honestly wish they never implemented the 10m gold legendary soul. Ever since then i've been struggling lol, and it never gave me anything useful either...

Yup
12-21-2017, 08:09 PM
Yeah the idols are very unpredictable. I've had one 5 star idol my entire game play... I've lost count of the number of 1 star idols I've seen... lately that's all they are. To be fair, I have gotten a couple 3 star idols before as well. But that was over a month ago..... all 1 star idols and hearts now.