PDA

View Full Version : Best Talismans for Warlord?

TheAlbatross-1864
01-06-2018, 03:58 AM
I have the void and assassin talisman sets on him currently but he still feels a but underpowered, any recommendations for talisman set ups? Any stes that work well with his abilities?

Demoonchild
01-10-2018, 08:50 PM
I have the void and assassin talisman sets on him currently but he still feels a but underpowered, any recommendations for talisman set ups? Any stes that work well with his abilities?

Hey there!! I think that the best "Base" talismans are Fate, why?, because of his passive, if Fate brings perfect immunity, he will automatically win Perfect immortality which is great combo.
for the other 3 slots, is on you, you can try a 3 green set if you want more survivability plus some bonus(energy/blind), or a 2 green set plus a spare purple for HP without forget damage(advantage) or going more damage wise with a set of resistance plus one spare green, or even maybe a Void set if you're using a blocker or want to do the higher damage(full damage focused).... Combos are many just try what fit you the best :).

Mariner-1212
01-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Albatross, love the nickname. After I created my new account, I remember saying "Dammit, Albatross would've been so much cooler."

I agree with Demoonchild for the fate talis, and if you have it, doubling up on Fate is a good move because of the Ascension you can get. If that's not an option, Chance talismans always work nicely for increasing damage but ultimately, I think Warlord needs a buff because he kind of disappoints at the moment.

If you need a Trooper hit me up at Mariner-1212. I have him maxed and can put him out with any talisman configuration you want to try if you don't have certain ones. Let me know.

TheAlbatross-1864
01-13-2018, 03:44 AM
Demoon child and mariner, thanks for the recommendation. I actually hadnt noticed that combo effect before! Sadly I have none of them, and if i'm not mistaken, the only way to earn them is through the PVP shop right?

Mariner, I used your Warlord, and gotta say yours is pretty badass, definitely would like to upgrade mine like that! I'm also having a major shard shortage atm. I earned trooper eddie, lady azov, and bastion all within the last 2 weeks and Im trying to shard trooper eddie and bastion, as well as warlord too. and in addition, the Clairvoyant.The resource struggle is happening right now. Anyway, I appreciate you helping me out with the trooper slot. You dont have to keep warlord there though if you dont want to! I got to use him, fun character still and I agree he needs a bit of a buff.