PDA

View Full Version : Hello Maiden and gaming fans

Brett
01-07-2018, 11:51 PM
I’m Brett, from Enid, Oklahoma. Longtime Maiden fan. I have been enjoying this app recently. I just want to mention the players who have been here longer sure make it hard for a newb to gain much. Everyrime I go to arena there are nothing but players with all 5 star characters maxed out. Kinda takes some fun out of it. Oh, well, carry on.

B

Inishmore
01-13-2018, 08:10 AM
I’m Brett, from Enid, Oklahoma. Longtime Maiden fan. I have been enjoying this app recently. I just want to mention the players who have been here longer sure make it hard for a newb to gain much. Everyrime I go to arena there are nothing but players with all 5 star characters maxed out. Kinda takes some fun out of it. Oh, well, carry on.

B

Hi Brett nice to have you on the forum. Don't despair, it will take time. In the beginning you think it will take forever till you are there and yes it does;-) But still so far its fun. Play your trooper, and try to win some Iron coins and especially don't wast your skill shards on low level characters. Wait till you have a good character and shard him, life suddenly bill become easier.

Sick
01-13-2018, 08:20 AM
Hi Brett, welcome to the game. I am sure you will find a lot of help here on how to improve your team. If any questions, just ask. The forum will help.

slauki
01-13-2018, 09:42 AM
hi and welcome,

you can get new chars much faster nowadays. with a little effort you will be in a good spot somewhat soon. invest your resources wisely and you will evolve your chars pretty fast.

cheers