PDA

View Full Version : Which Eddie and allies ?

woodol
08-18-2016, 07:43 AM
Hello,

Please help me to understand more this game (sorry for my English, it's known that French people are not good in foreign langage ;) )
see attached screenshots

1) which Eddie should I use and upgrade ?
- wickerman eddie
- mummy eddie
- eddie (the 1st one)
=> Now I prefer Eddie but I'm right ?

2) which allies ?
I'm hesitating between
- possessed rockets
- angel of pain
- wickerdog of night
=> I love the dog and the Angel but is it the correct choice ?

3) talismans
- for eddie, I only put red talisman
- for the dog and the angel, only blue ones
I try to respect the color of the character, is it good ?

4) Any more help will be appreciated
thanx708709

Dutch
08-18-2016, 07:51 AM
Hello,

Please help me to understand more this game (sorry for my English, it's known that French people are not good in foreign langage ;) )
see attached screenshots

1) which Eddie should I use and upgrade ?
- wickerman eddie
- mummy eddie
- eddie (the 1st one)
=> Now I prefer Eddie but I'm right ?

2) which allies ?
I'm hesitating between
- possessed rockets
- angel of pain
- wickerdog of night
=> I love the dog and the Angel but is it the correct choice ?

3) talismans
- for eddie, I only put red talisman
- for the dog and the angel, only blue ones
I try to respect the color of the character, is it good ?

4) Any more help will be appreciated
thanx

Hey Woodol,

Your English is fine, far better than my French :-)

I would upgrade the Original Eddie, Angel of Pain is good, that one helped me through the early stages, apart from the others its up to you, which one do you like and go with that.

Yes, you're right when it comes to talismans, however, some yellow ones can be quite good, especially the Boost will and bullwarks, they give you loads of HP when fully evolved and also increase your special by 25%.

Let me know if you have any other questions and im sure we'll be able to help.

woodol
08-18-2016, 08:00 AM
thanx
And as a third character, my second allie, would you chose the dog, the bullet or another one ?
I can't finish the battlefield, I'm not strong enough so I famr the allie kingdom (normal + hard OK, trying to finish madness) and kingdom of the sand (normal ok, trying to finish difficult)

Dutch
08-18-2016, 08:14 AM
thanx
And as a third character, my second allie, would you chose the dog, the bullet or another one ?
I can't finish the battlefield, I'm not strong enough so I famr the allie kingdom (normal + hard OK, trying to finish madness) and kingdom of the sand (normal ok, trying to finish difficult)

You can pick any of them, soon enough you'll get better characters from souls so then you can focus on them, use one of your troopers to help you through the difficult levels, you can add me if you like Dutch-2701

Shaolin85london
08-18-2016, 08:48 AM
Hey Dutch where did you pull out the Golden Son from?

Dutch
08-18-2016, 08:49 AM
got him of a gunner soul, was a 3* though but will be evolved to 5 soon i hope

woodol
08-18-2016, 12:16 PM
I have the speed of light Eddie too...
Best choice : continue with the first Eddie ?

Dutch
08-18-2016, 12:18 PM
yep i would, you should receive soldier eddie soon, when you do focus on upgrading him

Dutch
08-18-2016, 12:47 PM
Have just added you, it would be best to swap your champion Angel with your eddie, it makes it easier for people that are just farming

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 01:34 PM
I'd say original Eddie too, also the Wickerdog of Night is ace because she heals all. I know lots of people drop her when they get more exciting souls (well, hello, Magus Allied Soldier) but I found her such a useful workhorse I have her levelled up to 4* lev80 :)

woodol
08-23-2016, 03:15 PM
i'll try to evolve my soldier Eddie but it's Hard, I need 2 star evolution shards

Dutch
08-23-2016, 03:18 PM
They should drop anywhere in battlefield or underworld hard and madness and kingdom of sands on madness

woodol
08-23-2016, 03:33 PM
thanx
but battlefiled I'm on normal
and kingdom of sand only on hard ...
just on the edge to evolve my charachters but don't have enough shard to do it !
:-(

Dutch
08-23-2016, 03:37 PM
Well you should focus on levelling some talismans for your characters in order to open up the new worlds

Vaseodin
08-23-2016, 05:51 PM
It depends on your play style. Based on your talisman choice, I'd say you want to deal as much damage as possible. Go with original Eddie, then. Also, possessed rockets (red) are pretty good, but if you have a diaper bat, go with that one. They're all pretty good.

Your second ally should be a support character (healer, debuffs, buffs, revives, or shields) if your Eddie and 1st ally are both high damage characters. So I agree with Jennie. If damage is your thing, go with red talismans on original Eddie (there are differences, but you can check other posts in this forum for help with that), a red diaper bat, and wicker dog of night so he can heal your team.

If you want to have high damage allies (both or all 3 in case of dungeons), then you'll need a support Eddie (usually green like Pharaoh, Mummy, or Visions) to help your allies continue to dish out the goods. If you use Mummy Eddie, you need to have ALL of your allies do massive damage. I use Mummy Eddie as my main Eddie and he supports my 3 Assassin/Gunner allies by keeping debuffs off of them and stunning foes to make them easy pickings.

Beginner's rule of thumb:

* If your Eddie is a high-damage beast (soldier, vampire, cyborg, rainmaker, etc), you need really good support to ensure their survival. So any character like the dog of war or green diaper bat, or a strong defense/healer is imperative for support. You won't be able to finish the game if all your characters are glass cannons. This is why so many people who love the soldier eddie use the blue allied soldier.

* If your Eddie is a good support character (Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, etc) then you'll need high damage dealers, or you won't advance. Warriors and Assassins make good damage dealers, so I would go with allies that hit AoE and do high damage.

Last, but most important, is talisman choice. With some trial and error you'll find the best talisman combinations for each of your characters (they are all different, and there's no "one size fits all" option). If you need help deciding, I would recommend creating a separate thread on a specific character where you can ask others on this forum for advice on talisman sets for that specific character. There are plenty of people who know their stuff and are more than willing to help you on this forum.

Good luck and enjoy the game!

woodol
08-24-2016, 07:12 AM
thanx a lot
I'll update this thread, about my Eddie's
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?945-Which-Eddie-and-allies

woodol
08-24-2016, 07:17 AM
A quick update.
- Eddie is 3 star and I'm waiting for 2 star evolution shard to evolve it => I farm Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of sand in madness difficulty but I can't find them... Should I get one in farming any battles of these kingdoms ? Only in madness ?
- Soldier Eddie is 2 star and I'm waiting for a yellow 1 star evo shard. Same pb :-)
- Angel of pain is 4 star.
- My last character is wickerdog of night. I had another ones I love (see my profile on my signature) but I don't really know if I could do a better choice...

thanx for all your advices and take a look at my account to help me

Dutch
08-24-2016, 07:20 AM
Ailing kingdom doesn't drop those, 2* evo shards drop in kingdom of sands madness and battlefield underworld both hard and madness