PDA

View Full Version : Devs - Dead forum and dead game...?

Dank Brew
01-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Pretty much every time I come on forums now (which is a whole lot less than before...) it says about 25 people viewing. When I first joined it was always a ton of people.

If the game keeps heading in this direction, no one will be online. Here are you obvious issues:

•Constant events while seemingly ignoring issues
•Constant crashes and odd character bugs
•Every couple months when there is a list of bug fixes there comes a few more bugs
•No new game content - We've been waiting for night city since the beginning. Why in the hell do you advertise something if you're going to completely avoid it for years?
And then later (Before the advertised "Coming soon" world is released) on you add in another teaser most of us won't see before we give up hope and quit... The silent planet.

The point of this post is that you guys seriously need to step up before you lose your jobs. We're tired of the game not working. We're tired of the same levels over and over and over. We're tired of endless events (It would be fine if those aspects of the game actually worked correctly).

Fix the bugs, and then release the new content. I guarantee your player base will increase and current players online time will increase.

Amarthir
01-09-2018, 08:04 PM
For once I actually agree with this post. The last update was a decent update despite not really having any "new" content. But talking about future content when in reality it's still months away is kind of upsetting.

The forum is a ghost town these days, I try to keep things going sometimes but yeah seeing only a couple members active most of the time is really depressing when you look back at how things used to be before.

I was hoping someone like Leviathan or someone would make a post about their plans for 2018 like how they did last year but no dice apparently. That doesn't exactly inspire confidence to keep playing.

I still support these monthly events, but so far, the events themselves have just been boring. I mean they're more or less the same thing now.

Sacrifice event, get a Tier 6 or above and you'll get 5 bonus souls for whatever the hell is new at the time.

Arena event, win 300 fights and you'll get decent rewards among working toward a new character you'll never need.

Book of souls legendary event, rare souls give you legendary fragments and the quantity is doubled in the store yet nobody seems to think that increasing the chances of a higher star character would actually make this a good event.

Lord of Light event, grind away for a guaranteed 4* dupe. Recently they've been giving away exclusive characters and doubling the rare soul drop rates (although I'd never call the Sentinel CR useful, and 0.1 times 2 is still just 0.2)

My real wish right now is just some insight on what the devs have in mind for the future of the game. What should we expect to see outside of Night City and the Silent Planet???

Dank Brew
01-09-2018, 08:31 PM
For once I actually agree with this post. The last update was a decent update despite not really having any "new" content. But talking about future content when in reality it's still months away is kind of upsetting.

The forum is a ghost town these days, I try to keep things going sometimes but yeah seeing only a couple members active most of the time is really depressing when you look back at how things used to be before.

I was hoping someone like Leviathan or someone would make a post about their plans for 2018 like how they did last year but no dice apparently. That doesn't exactly inspire confidence to keep playing.

I still support these monthly events, but so far, the events themselves have just been boring. I mean they're more or less the same thing now.

Sacrifice event, get a Tier 6 or above and you'll get 5 bonus souls for whatever the hell is new at the time.

Arena event, win 300 fights and you'll get decent rewards among working toward a new character you'll never need.

Book of souls legendary event, rare souls give you legendary fragments and the quantity is doubled in the store yet nobody seems to think that increasing the chances of a higher star character would actually make this a good event.

Lord of Light event, grind away for a guaranteed 4* dupe. Recently they've been giving away exclusive characters and doubling the rare soul drop rates (although I'd never call the Sentinel CR useful, and 0.1 times 2 is still just 0.2)

My real wish right now is just some insight on what the devs have in mind for the future of the game. What should we expect to see outside of Night City and the Silent Planet???

And what's the point of any of it?
•Sacrifice a tier 6 - that takes for freaking ever to save up enough essence for any casual player, or an unlucky player (99.9999% of us). Do they expect us to just save every good dupe for the next sac event??
•PvP... bugs galore. Hardly any character works how it's supposed to.
•Legendary fragments - yeah usually useless since we all get nonstop dupes. Also, same issue - hardly ever any luck on even getting rare souls unless you pay for them.
•Lord of light - this is the one area that seems to work OK most of the time, and it's easy. But once again, the chances of a rare soul are still extremely low. And, LoL is kinda boring.

All any of this says to me is "Grind you freaking sheep". None of it is "Thanks for playing our game".

Sponholz
01-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Sup all!

I always try to be constructive on my posts here on the forums.

I really like this game, despite all the WTFJHTMT-Bugs, (What The F*** Just Happened To My Team Bugs) where, the games behave on a pattern that is actually impossible for you to win any game.
- Astra still stunning my hole team while at the effect of accuracy down debuff.
- Multiple turns with AoF.
- "Gain extra turns" effects from chars that have then triggering until your team is dead. (Crimson Dog, Grim Reaper Eddie and all the others that have natively this effect).
- Effects that even with 100% chance, fails.
- Priority at end of turn, ok this one is a little tricky but happens a lot, suppose one of your chars have Immunity on the last count of the effect, about to expire when the defense team turn ends. Astra as the last attacker from defense, still manages to stun you, because the end-of-turn effects all happens all at once, when the last attacker of the turn do any action. In this example, Astra removes the debuff, but the effect at the same time expires and the stun connects cause you no longer have Immunity, where the correct way is: even is she removes the Immunity buff, you don't get stunned). An easy way to see this in action is, go against any team that have VHE and see if you manage to time when the enemy bar fully completes just after you make the last action of your turn, IF VHE is the first to act on the defense team, he will almost every time DON'T use his Fury, just because the end-of-turn-all-at-once-triggers, he will already have triggered an ability prior to the fury bar filling (I know this is a little complicated to understand).

One other thing I would like to know, questions to players and devs, how does Accuracy buff works in reality?

Is it additive or multiplicative?

Additive example:
Skill with 75% chance, with accuracy buff up, should have a 100% chance to trigger. (0.75+0.25=1)

Multiplicative example:
Skill with 75% chance, with accuracy buff up, should have a 93.75% chance to trigger. (0.75+[0.75x0.25]=0.9375)

Depending whenever it is additive or multiplicative, its a HUGE difference.

Lets take a lower skill chance as example:

A 35% chance, additive would be: 60%, multiplicative would be: 43.75%

Anyway, despite all the above issues, bugs, and doubts, I still like this game quite a lot to be honest.

Even when new content is released, it will become old in a couple of weeks/months, what really bothers me is, the insanely low chance of some chars, and the major bugs staying forever.

Look I know NF is not a big game studio like Square-Enix, EA, Activision or whatever, they need the events to generate some revenue, but sometimes you need to stop things to fix things, you will never fix a car if the car is at 100m/h on a NASCAR track.

And Devs please take note that this game have a LOT of areas to be explored, not only new chars and low chances on souls (so you buy more Ironite to spend on souls), If I knew I would have a real bigger chance to farm what I wanted in this game I would gladly spend more money to do it.

I do like the events, I personally don't mind the grind (even tho, some events are just a pain to complete). But overall I like the Events.

Well sorry for the wall of text, but as I told I really try to be constructive on my posts, and try to report something that could be used by the devs.

Cheers!!! Ed.

Patrice-1201
01-09-2018, 10:09 PM
Perfect summary my friends. Hope the devs will read and listen. Even I gave up writing similar posts... please bring motivation back.

osiris0000
01-09-2018, 10:41 PM
It is quite clear that many players are waiting for something to look forward to in lotb. I personally enjoy the events, but it is good to have something to look forward like a new game mode, new maps, etc. One way i also understand that they try to keep the upcoming things in a secret for the sake of sales promotions, but at least even a little piece of info about the future will be appreciated i guess. I believe devs are reading here and hopefully we will hear something from them soon.

Yup
01-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.

We're all f'in nuts.....

The game is pointless until Night City/Secret Planet open..... The "Events" should be reserved for year end.. like a Christmas event every year.. maybe a summer event as well... but every month is silly and distracts development away from ACTUAL game progression.

druid138
01-09-2018, 11:26 PM
I agree, osiris. I think it's a delicate balancing act between maintaining the element of surprise, yet also creating anticipation among the players.

The 2017 State of the Nation post was awesome last year. Hopefully, we get one this year, too.

And, the monthly event calendars are great, along with various informal teasers we sometimes see in dev posts here (e.g., "unannounced game mode" that truly does seem to be right around the corner).

MrFreeze
01-09-2018, 11:38 PM
Sadly, I think the game has been dying a slow death for a long time. It’d be interesting to see the data on the number of active players over the past year and a half.

In my opinion it’s because of the pace. It takes way too long for anything to get done. I’m not complaining here, it’s just the way it is. Bugs take forever to fix. New content takes forever. Night City... if it’s taking this long for one new cosmos level, I have no hope left that the story will continue any time soon after that.

Thanks to smart phones and the internet, people want instant gratification these days, and lots of it. This game is advancing at the pace of old console games and their sequels. Final Fantasy 8,9 and 10, were all released within a year of each other. We can’t even get one new story level in the same amount of time.

Edit: unfortunately, the one thing we’ve seen an abundance of, is pointless character tuning. We sit around playing the same level over and over, while someone’s getting paid to adjust the rock golem. Pointless.

T-Man
01-10-2018, 12:05 AM
and just to add to what has been said already...

If you are going to release new toons to hold us over, please make them worth it.

Mariner-1212
01-10-2018, 12:12 AM
All good points being made. But here's the thing - I don't want to play some other game. I'm here for Iron Fucking Maiden, and to play the different Eddies from the posters in my room growing up.

So enough of this funeral, let's roll up our sleeves and see if we can get a gauge of player interest going ourselves to let the devs know what's important to us.

1. Which element do you feel should be the primary focus of the devs for the next month?

(A) Bug fixes and nothing else
(B) New Characters
(C) New Worlds/Storylines
(D) New ways to play the game
(E) Shortening the daily obligations/tasks

2. Which element has most made you feel like quitting the game?

(A) Inability to get the characters I really want
(B) The length of time it takes to play Troopers each day
(C) The bugs
(D) Spending money and being let down with your pulls
(E) Boredom with lack of new content

3. Suppose a new world was released, and you beat it in the first 3 days. How do you feel?

(A) Hey, at least we've got some new scenery to farm! I'm good for 6 months.
(B) That was fun but now I'm bored again
(C) Night City was cool, but I really wanted Silent Planet... whatever that might be
(D) I voted to fix the bugs, dammit

4. Suppose the team fixed every bug in the game:

(A) Thank you devs, I will now play all the time because that AoF doesn't give random extra turns anymore
(B) Nothing will really change in my gameplay, but I'm happy they're fixed
(C) Fuck you guys, I relied on those bugs to compete in PVP and now I have to find a new offense
(D) Sure you fixed the bugs, but where's my new content? I want it all, and I want it now.

5. What's the most exciting part of the game for you right now?

(A) Getting to play as Eddie / getting new Eddies to play around with
(B) Creating new and innovative PVP Teams
(C) The storylines
(D) New and challenging ways to play
(E) The satisfaction of giving my Troopers badges
(F) Looking forward to getting new characters
(G) Fix the damn bugs!

666. You can make one change to the game that will improve it, in your own words. What's your idea?

__________________________________________________ ______

slauki
01-10-2018, 12:20 AM
couple of things to think about:

dying forum=dying game?
we have to seperate the game and forums. many more guys play but a lot of them don't read the forum, because they lack of english for example. but the dying forum is a clear indicator for lower interest than in the early days.as contributor from the early days on, i can say, that there is almost nothing new we haven't dicusussed in epic posts several times. trooper issue discussed a dozen times, rng discussed a million times, low content discussion a billion times. feels like farming powerslave the 20000th time, when reading about one of the issue again. so we have reached a natural content limit in the forum.

events:
keep em coming, right now it's the only light in the dark. days without events are fucking boring. and it doesn't take that much time to implement them so this won't lead to significant delays in other sections of the game. january is way too slow eventwise i think.

new content:
once you played for a while almost every story based content can distract you for a few days/weeks in the best case. look at bnw, it took almost a year to program it and i belive not many play it at all. story based content won't help us a lot, only thing that keeps this game going is pvp for me. so we need something in that direction that creates some longterm motivation. guilds, raids something like that, but i doubt it will ever come. that said, it's a bloody shame that it takes so long to get something new, this game has so much potential which is simply wasted. prolly the resources NF has are too small to make it better/faster.

general problem:
how to motivate someone who plays a game for more than a a few months? the player base it not infinite like in SWGOH for example. maiden is popular but not that big if you take the guys into account who are willing to play this game, it's a somewhat limited player field. so they have to take care of the customers they have. but they are not very good at crating good motivational systems or they are not allowed to implement them at least. but regardless what you do, every game gets old after a while and in addition with a very limited player base, this is a structural problem, that's almost impossible to solve.

that all said, i still like the game and the community. the game got so much better in the last 16 months. if the game would have been released in this stadium it would have been huge. but after 1,5 years i fear that the pace of positive development just isn't fast enough.

sorry for the essay, reminds me on good old witkacy :D

cheers,

Slauki

EDIT:
@ mariner i really appreciate your positivity buddy :D

1. C,D,
2. B (all obligations in total pvp is far more time intense)
3. A
4. B (and c for defense :P )
5. H (addiction :P )

Yup
01-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Game is shit.. 10 minutes of play.. told to relaunch 8 times....

doesn't matter what they do if they can't fix the actual performance issues.

But okay...

1 - A
2 - C/D/E
3 - A
4 - A
5 - G/F

Fix the performance issues.

Amarthir
01-10-2018, 01:17 AM
1. D, E, New Worlds will likely be far between no matter what, so I prefer newer and more interesting ways to play, in addition to guilds, raids etc. How about a more interesting "live" mode where you play with other players in special modes? Maybe I want to team up with GotN and Mariner and kick The Beast's ass for special team rewards. We could make a champion team and that would grind our troopers much faster and it would be very entertaining.

2. B, E, the whole reason why I quit was for that very issue, the same thing every day with no interesting ways of doing it.

3. A, I'll take whatever I can get, I'll play the shit out of new worlds and play those worlds for events because rewards could very likely be the best there.

4. B, I tried staying away from battles I know would cause bugs, but knowing they're not there would make me feel less stressed about playing.

5. B, D, I like looking for different teams that aren't the same as everyone else's, it's challenging because there's not much creative room.

6. See my answer to 1

Sparton_LOTB
01-10-2018, 03:16 AM
While this won't address all of the concerns brought up in the thread, we do here the desire for a State of the Nation-style post, it's just taking longer than expected to get that rolling and posted. Stay tuned!

All good points being made. But here's the thing - I don't want to play some other game. I'm here for Iron Fucking Maiden, and to play the different Eddies from the posters in my room growing up.

So enough of this funeral, let's roll up our sleeves and see if we can get a gauge of player interest going ourselves to let the devs know what's important to us.

[Questionnaire]

Favourite post from this year. Thanks for starting this other thread (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9483-Live-After-Death), too!

Zerynx
01-10-2018, 05:46 AM
1. Which element do you feel should be the primary focus of the devs for the next month?

3. Suppose a new world was released, and you beat it in the first 3 days. How do you feel?

(C) Fuck you guys, I relied on those bugs to compete in PVP and now I have to find a new offense (AOF)

(F) Looking forward to getting new characters - Not only getting them, but building them up, getting the right Tals on them seeing that little 3 star toon turn into a 5 star beast.

666. You can make one change to the game that will improve it, in your own words. What's your idea?
I would like the SOT limit increased to 100 or even 120. If I had to pay $10 or $20 for that option I would. To me the biggest problem with running Troopers is having it auto play for an hour while watching TV, getting 70% of the team done, then having to find another 45 min or so in the morning or afternoon, after the SOT has refilled, to finish. Plus the SOT limit only keeps me farming Powerslave mostly. As such, I don't have much time to play LOL or BNW because it's a waste of SOT and I can't get the Troopers done.

I know..spend Ironite. I DON'T on that stupid thing. Note, I did say I'd pay for it once though. Just sayin....

I answered inline. I liked a lot of the options so I put them in order how I would like to see them.

MrFreeze
01-10-2018, 12:00 PM
it's just taking longer than expected to get that rolling...

I think we’ve all learned to expect that by now:). Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

Peppoah
01-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Here are my answers:

1. A,E
2. B
3. D
4. B
5. D

Ubajoa
01-10-2018, 02:25 PM
Here are my answers:

1. (D) New ways to play the game

2. I've never wanted to quit :cool:

3. (A) Hey, at least we've got some new scenery to farm! I'm good for 6 months.

4. (B) Nothing will really change in my gameplay, but I'm happy they're fixed

5. (B) Creating new and innovative PVP Teams

Cheers!

kkkreg5
01-10-2018, 03:12 PM

(B) New Characters

(C) The bugs

(C) Night City was cool, but I really wanted Silent Planet... whatever that might be

(A) Thank you devs, I will now play all the time because that AoF doesn't give random extra turns anymore
(C) Fuck you guys, I relied on those bugs to compete in PVP and now I have to find a new offense
(D) Sure you fixed the bugs, but where's my new content? I want it all, and I want it now.

(C) The storylines
(G) Fix the damn bugs!

1. A, E. In that order
2. E, D (although changed for me in the last 3 months)
3. A
4. B
5. G
666. a) Addressing Trooper play. Completing this task to be able to move on to other things.
b) Inceasing SOT.

blade685
01-10-2018, 03:14 PM

(F) Change Dupe loot system is the priority for me, impossible to be competive in pvp without:
Navigator Eddie, VH Eddie, Alliance General and Astra_VS :rolleyes:

Mariner-1212
01-10-2018, 03:23 PM
Thank you to everyone that has replied! There are some really outstanding ideas in here, and we are putting together a much better view of the big picture in terms of what we want to see.

I am still compiling all of the results and ideas into the main thread, and please continue to provide any feedback you have.

Next steps from here will be to start single-topic discussion threads on the most important items, and debate them until we arrive at a few really solid, thought-out ideas to propose to NF. The plan is to not just load up a thread with a bunch of thoughts that disappear, but to really define what we feel would be some great things to implement within reasonable guidelines. More on that later today.

blade685
01-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Thank you to everyone that has replied! There are some really outstanding ideas in here, and we are putting together a much better view of the big picture in terms of what we want to see.

I am still compiling all of the results and ideas into the main thread, and please continue to provide any feedback you have.

Next steps from here will be to start single-topic discussion threads on the most important items, and debate them until we arrive at a few really solid, thought-out ideas to propose to NF. The plan is to not just load up a thread with a bunch of thoughts that disappear, but to really define what we feel would be some great things to implement within reasonable guidelines. More on that later today.

i don't know if NF will do something that time but good try :)

Amarthir
01-10-2018, 03:43 PM

I'll answer any new threads based on new content to the best of my abilities.

RobG-9641
01-10-2018, 04:24 PM
If this game wasn’t IronMaiden branded, no one would be playing it... Part of the issue is no matter how bugged the game is, people still spend real world money on it. As long as the game generates revenue and the band’s management sees that, there’s little incentive to spend money to fix it. Because other than Maiden fans, there’s little market for new non Maiden fans wanting to play this game. That’s a reality. When game stops generating revenue, game will stop being developed. It’s not worth it financially from band’s business point of view. This game is just publicity. Was never meant to be a major game. It’s a fun mobile game to kill time with. It never was meant to be an in depth deep game...

Mariner-1212
01-10-2018, 04:42 PM
When game stops generating revenue, game will stop being developed.

Exactly. That's why we're trying to come up with ways to keep the current Maiden-fan player base engaged. And while all good things come to an end eventually, the fact that the band just planned a tour around the game tells me that they haven't thrown in the towel yet. So if you have some ideas to make things better, please don't hesitate to toss them out here. \m/

scott-5496
01-10-2018, 05:03 PM
Here are my answers, same as Pepp's responses:

1. A,E
2. B
3. D
4. B
5. D

666 - I really do want to see new content and new things to do - it is the grind that is boring and that at the moment is all I do every day to make sure troopers are covered and due to the way I work I can grind for most of the day on auto once I get up to when I go to bed. Virtually all auto at the moment too so not really playing it much other than the when doing PVP or an event specific thing which needs direct input.

RobG-9641
01-10-2018, 05:27 PM
I do enjoy the game flaws and all. My previous comment was to illustrate an issue we may have no control over. I’d like to see Arena AI & reward tiers/prizes reworked and improved. I think this has been suggested in a various form but, I’d also like to see a single player mode with endless waves of random enemies. Levels up and gets harder until you die. There could be a competitive leader board of highest level/points achieved etc. Enemies killed would yield certain amount of points etc. Points total could yield random rewards similar to vortex.

This would be more random than straight grinding same levels with same enemies over and over and would yield useful rewards. The randomness alone would keep it interesting and fun.

slauki
01-10-2018, 06:06 PM
If this game wasn’t IronMaiden branded, no one would be playing it... Part of the issue is no matter how bugged the game is, people still spend real world money on it. As long as the game generates revenue and the band’s management sees that, there’s little incentive to spend money to fix it. Because other than Maiden fans, there’s little market for new non Maiden fans wanting to play this game. That’s a reality. When game stops generating revenue, game will stop being developed. It’s not worth it financially from band’s business point of view. This game is just publicity. Was never meant to be a major game. It’s a fun mobile game to kill time with. It never was meant to be an in depth deep game...

don't forget the indirect revenue, i got nice birthday presents and christmas presents with the IM/LOTB brand and yesterday i ordered some more stuff from the LOTB 2018 tour. as i wrote in the other thread, i'm willing to support this project, but i won't buy useless and overpriced stuff ingame for sure. i really hope the game will create some overall profit, so that it will be developed further...

Dank Brew
01-10-2018, 06:54 PM

(C) The bugs

(A) Thank you devs, I will now play all the time because the game works properly!

(C) The storylines

(G) Fix the damn bugs!
All of these

Fix the stability of the game. No crash at the end of any battles. People who can't get in the game can now play.

I'm glad to see that this post sparked an interest. Especially that Sparton was here, that was my main intention. Regarding Slauki's comment on dead forum=dead game: the main point of that title was me asking if the player count has gone down as drastically as the forum member count.

Ladyofshadow-6319
01-23-2018, 05:48 AM
Exactly for what they said I leave this game:
The countless bugs, how difficult it is to get the character I want, the monotony: never new levels, countless events that seem useless and many things

It's not a bad game but I got tired of it, the only good things are the wonderful people in this forum.

druid138
01-24-2018, 06:12 AM

(B) New Characters

(C) The bugs

(C) The storylines
(G) Fix the damn bugs!

Post of the year, Mariner! Sorry I'm slow to respond to this and the associated threads -- my Forum time is down these days because I'm spending so much more time in the game.

My answers are as follows:

1. B / C / D - to be honest, the bugs don't really bother me that much. They're annoying, but I don't play this game for its technical mechanics. I play it for Eddie, his allies, and to bring Maiden lore to life.

2. Is this question a joke? Quitting this game? I will be here until the end. I do, however, wish there was a larger variety of ways to financially support the game. Given the nature of RNG, I'm extremely reluctant to spend anything on souls. It can be demoralizing to spend real $ for a very small return (10x 3* dupes, for instance). I like the opportunities to buy some of the more useful talismans (Shell, Immunity, etc).

3. A

4. B - it would definitely be nice for the mechanics to work as expected, but see my response to #1.

5. D / F - again, this game is all about the characters for me - the Eddies and his allies. The most interesting thing to me is capturing Maiden lore (and the eternal archetypes Maiden invokes). To that end, I do appreciate it when a larger variety of characters is useful. I'm not a huge fan of the Arena concept, because there is such a limited set of characters that is useful at any given time. On the other hand, I really like Missions, as they require a large variety of characters. It sounds like Gauntlet will be going in that direction as well. Also, regarding Arena vs. Missions, this community is really special - Maiden truly does attract the coolest people. Arena is so damn competitive. If you look at the Forum, most of the conflict among players relates to Arena. In contrast, some of the coolest threads and discussions on this Forum have centered around players sharing their Trooper champ with others, so that others can complete Missions they can't complete on their own. I would love to see the focus of the game shift away from the Arena (let's keep it but just make it less dominant) and more towards cooperative game modes.

666. I would love to see more game modes that reward a broad and deep roster. Again, Arena is all about a handful of characters who happen to be the best at any point in time. Meanwhile, dozens or hundreds of characters sit neglected on the bench. Let's find a way to make them more useful, to emphasize and capitalize on their unique abilities. Oh, and let's see some more Seventh Son characters: Moonchild, Babalon, Gabriel, Lucifer, the twins, etc. Oh, speaking of Moonchild, Mariner's post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8870-PvP-Attrition&p=56468&viewfull=1#post56468) several months ago regarding the Moonchild concept was pure gold.

Finally, to echo Mariner's opening sentiment, if I had known when I first started listening to Maiden 29 years ago that I would be playing this game today, I would have never have believed it.

Truppe
05-24-2018, 04:14 AM
I know it's probably pointless and too late, but....

1. D ... guild events, see 666 below, then C
2. A. @$^&*$ dupe generation!!!!! It wouldn't be bad of there wasn't a cap to your 'toon garage'.
3. A
4. B
5. C

666. Monthly Guild events similar to games like Heroes of Dragon Age. individual PvP, but tiered rewards for guild rank and individual rank. With decent toon rewards, tho. Channelling my inner Eddie as a huge Maiden fan? YGTBFKM abso-fking-lutely!!! Never would have dreamed it as a kid...........

Lord-7618
05-24-2018, 07:10 AM
Great post Mariner. Really constructive!!!
1.- C,D
2.- E
3.-A
4.-B
5.- D,F
666.- Other ways of getting fragments of eternity/troopers souls or increase the possibility of buying them (more than 20/50 a week).
New missions/ achievements every 1 or 2 months (cleanse the corruption could be a package of new missions instead of an event)
Possibility of changing fragments of souls in other ways (not only for precious souls)