PDA

View Full Version : strategies to beat the Time Rift Dungeons

OpticSugar
08-18-2016, 06:24 PM
I am starting this thread as an attempt to mind meld with everyone about different army compositions for beating all five of the Time Rift Dungeons. Each day presents different challenges, and I presume these challenges can be countered with well thought out Eddies and Allies. Share your tips and thinking here starting with...

Thursday: Sentinel
Core Challenge: Debuffs, stuns, tanky enemies

To kick things off, I've noticed that some of my characters appear to do no damage to the Lord of Light in chapters IIX through X. My original Eddie seems to do no damage (Warrior). My Allied General does some damage (Sentinel). I can't remember more off the top of my head, but maybe this is a clue?

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 06:33 PM
Matt already explained that characters not being able to do damage is because there's a problem with the "Lower Accuracy" debuff. And this is the only Dungeon that has that kind of debuff, se we should be good in the next four :P

I only use one warrior because of talismans. I only have a few sets maxed and they go to Soldier Eddie and no the Golden Son. I tried the Soulless Demon before I got the new shiny one and he did a great job. The other half of the comp is Magus Allied Soldier, because shields :P, and a Corrupted Harpy.

The Harpy seems to be amazing against waves with a large numbers of enemies. Her passive marks all the enemies and takes aprox 9% of total health with a perfect hit. If you have an AoE attacker that's a lot of damage.

Trystangst
08-18-2016, 06:41 PM
Lower Accuracy isn't unique to this dungeon, and it seems the Raise Accuracy buff causes issues too....more mixed up code I suspect.
Frustrating, to be sure.

Vaseodin
08-18-2016, 07:15 PM
I am starting this thread as an attempt to mind meld with everyone about different army compositions for beating all five of the Time Rift Dungeons. Each day presents different challenges, and I presume these challenges can be countered with well thought out Eddies and Allies. Share your tips and thinking here starting with...

Thursday: Sentinel
Core Challenge: Debuffs, stuns, tanky enemies

To kick things off, I've noticed that some of my characters appear to do no damage to the Lord of Light in chapters IIX through X. My original Eddie seems to do no damage (Warrior). My Allied General does some damage (Sentinel). I can't remember more off the top of my head, but maybe this is a clue?

I don't think so. The "little to no damage" you're experiencing is a bug. It has been reported and acknowledged by the devs. As far as strategy, I think you are on to a good idea about coming up with good team combinations, especially since the team composition is different than the rest of the game. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone can be sure of a good strategy just yet until the bugs are ironed out. I read on the forums that Kulimar isn't experiencing the bugs at all, so maybe his insight would be useful here.

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 07:21 PM
Lower Accuracy isn't unique to this dungeon, and it seems the Raise Accuracy buff causes issues too....more mixed up code I suspect.
Frustrating, to be sure.

This is a quote from Matt.

Note about accuracy - it looks like it's inappropriately affecting damage, rather than just affecting the apply rate of buffs and debuffs. We've logged it, and will try to fix it soon. The sentinel dungeon will be a bit tougher than intended for now. That debuff is only present in the Sentinel dungeon, and should not affect the other dungeon types.

-M

This Dungeon is the only one that has this debuff.

OpticSugar
08-18-2016, 07:24 PM
Okay, got it. Sorry I missed that. This forum just exploded since the Rift update... and it's been hard to keep track. Thanks for clarifying!

Baba-8301
08-18-2016, 07:35 PM
Keep Immunity up on the boss. That way you don't get the accuracy debuff. Don't panic on the trash waves if they are healing up so long as your health isn't dropping precipitously. Try to start the boss wave with a special ready to go, and don't accidentally attack instead of putting that Immunity buff up...

Trystangst
08-18-2016, 09:27 PM
This Dungeon is the only one that has this debuff.

But the debuff existed (and exists) outside of this one boss. Several units have it.

In fact, I just confirmed it happens outside of this dungeon.

Battlefield Madness - Fighting Spirts. Boss Stage has Trooper Possessed Rockets, which can inflict Lower Accuracy.

Soldier Eddie (under Lower Accuracy) Roulette didn't heal.
Sentinel Golden Sun (under Lower Accuracy) didn't damage on perfect hit.

*edit*
On an unrelated note, you CAN stack Reflect and Heal Shield. Though some wierd things happen.

hanZ
08-18-2016, 10:04 PM
Was able to do one round at Stage X without bugs i've thought, but i guess it was the pyro soldier who made it easy.

4* Pyro soldier
4* blue allied soldier for reflect
4* soldier Eddie
5* Axis Bomber Boy (insane damage against sentinels)

Reflect and heal for the first 2 stages, start Boss with immunity and reflect -> very easy.

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 11:11 PM
But the debuff existed (and exists) outside of this one boss. Several units have it.

In fact, I just confirmed it happens outside of this dungeon.

Battlefield Madness - Fighting Spirts. Boss Stage has Trooper Possessed Rockets, which can inflict Lower Accuracy.

Soldier Eddie (under Lower Accuracy) Roulette didn't heal.
Sentinel Golden Sun (under Lower Accuracy) didn't damage on perfect hit.

*edit*
On an unrelated note, you CAN stack Reflect and Heal Shield. Though some wierd things happen.

But we are talking about DUNGEONS man, I never said this is the ONLY place where this happens. C'mon!!!

Going back to topic. Even though the Magus Allied Soldier has class disadvantage I find reflective shield is still amazing and gives everyone a lot more survivability, this will need to be nerfer at some point. It makes every other shield look stupid :P

With SE, Corrupted Harpy, Golden Son Warrior and the Allied Soldier I've been farming Dungeon X without any problems.

BillLion
08-18-2016, 11:28 PM
Going back to topic. Even though the Magus Allied Soldier has class disadvantage I find reflective shield is still amazing and gives everyone a lot more survivability, this will need to be nerfer at some point. It makes every other shield look stupid :P

That's my fear, he gets nerfed. I've actually contemplated taking him to 5*s instead of my carriage rider eddie, but I'm hesitant to make that investment only to watch him get nerfed soon. Then again, carriage rider already got nerfed and I need a strong magus ally more than another strong eddie. Decisions, decisions. At least I've got a few days before I get the evo shard from the magus dungeons to decide!

Sorry for the rabbit trail.

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 11:50 PM
Do it. Take him to 5*. He's worth it, and even if he gets nerfed it will only be a change on the cost (which is totally understandable) or the kind of damage it reflects, which is also totally understandable. I think that he will be changed once the PvP comes out, and that's a few months away.

Sorry for the off topic but I feel that this is necessary. If you have the chance to rank him up, do it. Don't hesitate.

BillLion
08-18-2016, 11:52 PM
Do it. Take him to 5*. He's worth it, and even if he gets nerfed it will only be a change on the cost (which is totally understandable) or the kind of damage it reflects, which is also totally understandable. I think that he will be changed once the PvP comes out, and that's a few months away.

Sorry for the off topic but I feel that this is necessary. If you have the chance to rank him up, do it. Don't hesitate.

Thanks for the push -he may be my poor man's corrupt general soon! :)

Vaseodin
08-19-2016, 07:01 AM
I would still do it. I'm not a fan of the character, but many here swear by him. The devs are focusing on fixing bugs right now, so I don''t see a nerf down the pipeline for at least a couple of months.

Beeboo
08-19-2016, 07:19 AM
Light Stage 9 Auto

Soldier Eddie , Possessed Rockets, Axis Bomber Boy, Soulless Demon

https://vimeo.com/179427906

https://vimeo.com/179427906

Jennie-5128
08-19-2016, 10:39 AM
I would still do it. I'm not a fan of the character, but many here swear by him. The devs are focusing on fixing bugs right now, so I don''t see a nerf down the pipeline for at least a couple of months.

Yeah, Bill, you can't worry about what might get nerfed at some nebulous point in the future. Get him 5*ed!

My team at the mo is:
5* lev99 Samurai (warrior)
5* lev64 mummy dog (ass)
4* lev80 allied soldier (magus)
3* lev40something (and rising) voidling (gunner)

... which probably looks a little weird BUT the mummy dog is my only 5* ally, and the voidling has a wicked power steal ability which means I can use allied soldier shield AND samurai AOE 4 point swordy attack in the same turn. I am putting all my yellow levellings into the voidling at the moment...

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 10:58 AM
5* lev64 mummy dog (ass)

Yeah... Can confirm! Jennies Mummy Dog smells really bad...

I really should go to sleep.

Bombatomica
08-20-2016, 10:28 AM
Guys, some suggestion for the new yellow boss? i'm stuck at lv. 8, it keeps full healing himself, he don't kill me but i can't kill him, it's endless...

Dutch
08-20-2016, 10:32 AM
Lol yeah same here glad only used one revive to clear all 10. You need some heal blocking skill

Bombatomica
08-20-2016, 10:48 AM
Lol yeah same here glad only used one revive to clear all 10. You need some heal blocking skill

Yes, but i don't have a chara with that ability. Who are the chara that can block the healing?

Dutch
08-20-2016, 10:51 AM
Think original eddies fury has heal block. It's a nightmare dungeon for me I'm just farming map 7 now. Although did just pull the nomad from a rare soul so my weekend is complete lol. First ever 5*

Bombatomica
08-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Think original eddies fury has heal block. It's a nightmare dungeon for me I'm just farming map 7 now. Although did just pull the nomad from a rare soul so my weekend is complete lol. First ever 5*

Wow, congrats :) I don't have nomad, but i have three troopers that are beasts...

Dutch
08-20-2016, 10:57 AM
I love the nomad always wanted him and got so lucky to get him as my first 5* from a soul. Was about time it gave me something decent

Bombatomica
08-20-2016, 12:15 PM
Ok, i was able to beat lv.9, but lv.10 is too difficult. Even with a team of full lv.100 and a nomad with 10k dps the boss is terrible, between invincibility and self heal i have far too little time to kill him. No prob, i will farm lv. 7 XD

Dutch
08-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Same here had to use a revive in lvl 10, vamp Eddie is the one you need in there plus a character with endure on all allies. Vamps mark ability does good damage, used a trooper who had him

Noventa
08-20-2016, 02:03 PM
Yellow dungeon is much harder than green one. Boss using fury ability and you are not able hit it for 3 turn after 3 turns using a skill with insane amount of lifesteal and gaining reflect. I was thinking that i can collect some 3* evo shards to evolve my 4* characters but that's impossible with my current line-up.

Qed
08-20-2016, 02:24 PM
There are many many characters that can prevent the boss from doing that.
You can negate the healing with many, many chars, you can starve the points needed to heal with talismans and abilities, you can steal the fury to prevent special move, you can negate the "positive effects" like invulnerability to kick in, you can dispell etc...
There are so many way to do this boss and btw it is a very good fight, not too hard but somehow challenging.
More fights like this please and less autoplay grinding.

Bob.A.Smith-6226
08-20-2016, 03:37 PM
I have a 4* Level 80 Possessed Machine gun (Gunner class) and a 4* Level 80 Possessed Rifle (warrior class) both of them have heal block. And yes Eddie's wrathchild attack applies a heal block as well. But I don't think the heal block works against revive.

Frost
08-20-2016, 05:40 PM
Immunity and revive, besides I don't have many Assassin class allies and Eddies... and I have only a few 4*...

I'm trying to get lower fury and fury steal to try to beat this, but the revive and aoe of those guys really make my day hard...

Vaseodin
08-20-2016, 06:15 PM
https://youtu.be/fHTvC6brPQQ

I can beat him consistently now. The 2 mines block the guy from casting immunity. If he does cast it I just wait it out with one of my sentinel Eddies and if he is almost dead when he casts it I use carriage rider's fury to remove it and deal the killing blow. It can be done without the blue soldier or soldier Eddie (I don't use either one). My strategy requires a lot of level 100 characters, though, so it's not for everybody. But then again, which strategy is? ** SORRY FOR THE AUDIO! **

BillLion
08-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Yeah, Bill, you can't worry about what might get nerfed at some nebulous point in the future. Get him 5*ed!

My team at the mo is:
5* lev99 Samurai (warrior)
5* lev64 mummy dog (ass)
4* lev80 allied soldier (magus)
3* lev40something (and rising) voidling (gunner)

... which probably looks a little weird BUT the mummy dog is my only 5* ally, and the voidling has a wicked power steal ability which means I can use allied soldier shield AND samurai AOE 4 point swordy attack in the same turn. I am putting all my yellow levellings into the voidling at the moment...

I'm closer to pulling the trigger when I get those evo shards!

BillLion
08-20-2016, 06:35 PM
I'm still having a hard time w/ level 10. Will mix up strategies and characters when I try again later.

Kardas
08-21-2016, 07:33 AM
There's one amusing thing I discovered. I shot Gunner Lord of Light with Sentinel Allied Soldier while his Invincibility was up, and though I did no damage, he did get debuffed! This allowed my team to get in a few extra hits.

Of course, there's a chance the debuff doesn't trigger, but so far it's only occurred once that I was not able to drop his Invincibility for the two turns it was up.

I bet this also works against the Warrior and Assassin Soulless Demons, and with every other character with the 'Remove Beneficial Effects' skill

Kaijester
08-21-2016, 10:49 AM
Just noticed that Matt posted a hint?

Speed Of Light Eddie (compile) skill is good against Gunner Lord of Light.

Anyway, assassin should be up tomorrow..multi hit and force shield!

BillLion
08-21-2016, 12:15 PM
So disappointed. I saw Gonzo had his 5* axis bomber boy (assassin) up and I felt that would help me finally beat level 10.

I pressed start and the game crashed! So no shot w/ that character for today. Sorry, Gonzo!

aur0ra85
08-21-2016, 01:32 PM
FYI against the yellow boss, speed of light Eddie is a hard counter. Two of his abilities steal power and fury.
Wicker man Eddie also can steal fury.

Flann
08-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Here's my team for consistency in beating level X.
It takes a little finesse as the Allied Soldier randomly buffs and I will intentionally let him die at the boss wave. Then it is simple to not use any buffs and out last the Lord till 20%. Fury attack and burn it down. If you're not buffed he can't heal.

BillLion
08-21-2016, 03:59 PM
It takes a little finesse as the Allied Soldier randomly buffs and I will intentionally let him die at the boss wave. Then it is simple to not use any buffs and out last the Lord till 20%. Fury attack and burn it down. If you're not buffed he can't heal.

Thanks for the tips! I've spent all my gold leveling Speed of Light Eddie to 4*s and maxing him out. I hope that helps!

compurocker
08-21-2016, 05:00 PM
Speed of Light Eddie was my guy until I got my Soldier Eddie, so I'm happy to go back to him for this dungeon. Mine's only 3* so I'm hoping I can get the materials needed to level him up during the blue dungeon so that I can use him in this dungeon next week. That's one of the things I like about the way they set these up to rotate.

Seeing some of these posts about needing a bunch of 5* chars to beat the dungeon is disheartening. If I had 5* chars I wouldn't need to play these dungeons! That said, as long as levels 7-8 can give good enough drops to level chars to 5* then it's okay if levels 9-10 provide a good challenge to use the 5* chars on. I'm hoping it's balanced that well, given we strategically employ the appropriate chars.

Flann
08-21-2016, 05:10 PM

https://youtu.be/4bP1k-vRKao

Jennie-5128
08-22-2016, 12:42 AM
So I changed my champion for you guys, but thought you might want a heads up:

She suffers from the same bug all the floating ball characters do that the circles don't intersect. To get a perfect hit you need to tap about .5 of a second after you tap her attack button. It's worth it. She's a little squishy but she steals power AND fury pretty much every turn if you can hit her perfect spot, & will sometimes do so on OK, good, or late.

Borrowing other ppls soldier Eddie (not having one of my own grrr) & using her with my gunner undead allied soldier & magus allied soldier reflect dude means this is the first day I have breezed thru the rift without pause.

What a difference having the right characters available & leveled makes...

Flann
08-22-2016, 12:05 PM
Hey Jennie, as bad as you might feel for vendoring SE I just removed an inactive Trooper. I checked out his page before deleting. NO EDDIE'S! Actually seemed like it was the action of a pissed off ex to me.

Jennie-5128
08-22-2016, 12:32 PM
NO EDDIES! Actually seemed like it was the action of a pissed off ex to me.
Wow yeah, that seems like someone actively spiking a person's game.

Bombatomica
08-22-2016, 01:05 PM
The purple boss can be very easy or very hard: if you have blue barrier soldier, just keep him alive and with the barrier on, the boss will kill himself. If you don't have him... the boss hits very hard, make sure to have good green talismans (for hp) and some heavy healers. Soldier Eddie is perfect for this boss, thanks to his affinity.

Flann
08-22-2016, 01:07 PM
Wow yeah, that seems like someone actively spiking a person's game.

Either that or someone who really needs to wear a helmet 24/7.

Qed
08-22-2016, 01:09 PM
This boss is super easy, probably is one of those the abilities of which are disabled because they are bugged.

Flann
08-22-2016, 01:13 PM
The purple boss can be very easy or very hard: if you have blue barrier soldier, just keep him alive and with the barrier on, the boss will kill himself. If you don't have him... the boss hits very hard, make sure to have good green talismans (for hp) and some heavy healers. Soldier Eddie is perfect for this boss, thanks to his affinity.

That ain't no joke. The key to making it easy is to be able to burn him from 50% in one round. I had him down once so that his health bar wasn't even visible. I was at full health and it still was an instant wipe.

Bombatomica
08-22-2016, 01:32 PM
Indeed, he is easy compared to other bosses 'cause he doesn't have ability like reflect, heal or debuffs, but he hits like a truck. Without a good blue soldier it is imperative to have lots of hp, heal often and have a good DPS character (a yellow one is better) to deal with him swiftly.

Qed
08-22-2016, 01:36 PM
A single Carriage can solo him rotating ghost ability, not to talk about a Pharaoh that can negate all the damage for enough time to down him.

Bombatomica
08-22-2016, 01:56 PM
Yes, Carriage is a beast... if only i had one T_T

Qed
08-23-2016, 12:34 AM
Warrior boss is super easy, i don't even know what his special does since he dies before he can use it.

Kulimar
08-23-2016, 01:13 AM
As Matt said. The dungeon lacks the revenge feature.

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 02:14 AM
Same with the Assassin dungeon... The Golden Sons have no passive currently. They were bugging the game.

maxdeviations
08-23-2016, 02:44 AM
the red boss has infinite counter. he literally got an extra turn on the counter for 25000 times .....

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 02:47 AM
Literally 25000 times? And your Eddie did not die like in the 20th time????? LOL :P

It's not infinite, it seems that he has a chance to get a free turn every time he counters. But he does not hit hard.

PsychoEddie
08-23-2016, 03:13 AM
Literally 25000 times? And your Eddie did not die like in the 20th time????? LOL :P

It's not infinite, it seems that he has a chance to get a free turn every time he counters. But he does not hit hard.

Something about REFLECT ALL seems to give the boss an extremely high chance at a free turn and then when he takes the free turn to attack one of your troops, the REFLECT ALL sets off another COUNTER....lather, rinse, repeat with each of your team, repeatedly.

If you need a bathroom break, use REFLECT ALL on the boss level and come back to see if you made it through alive or not :)

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 03:15 AM
Wait... we are not allowed to play the game while in the bathroom??????????

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... I should be super banned by now :P

Kaijester
08-23-2016, 05:44 AM
The warrior Lord of the Light look like a Sith Lord with all those red lightning bolts counter attacks...

maxdeviations
08-23-2016, 02:31 PM
Something about REFLECT ALL seems to give the boss an extremely high chance at a free turn and then when he takes the free turn to attack one of your troops, the REFLECT ALL sets off another COUNTER....lather, rinse, repeat with each of your team, repeatedly.

If you need a bathroom break, use REFLECT ALL on the boss level and come back to see if you made it through alive or not :)

ahh .. i thought so too .. the reflect + a high chance to get an extra turn was totally messing me up.. but i found a fix - using the games accuracy debuff glitch i can prevent him from hitting me / gaining an extra turn. i forget the character name but its the blue bat thingy that is super usefull in this.. since my toons are all 4* and not that great this helped me a lot. paise the lord of light ..cheers

Vaseodin
08-23-2016, 05:19 PM
ahh .. i thought so too .. the reflect + a high chance to get an extra turn was totally messing me up.. but i found a fix - using the games accuracy debuff glitch i can prevent him from hitting me / gaining an extra turn. i forget the character name but its the blue bat thingy that is super usefull in this.. since my toons are all 4* and not that great this helped me a lot. paise the lord of light ..cheers

It's called the "blue diaper bat".

Kaijester
08-24-2016, 12:21 AM
Magus dungeon boss Ghost effect cannot be dispel by Sentinel Allied Soldier. I guess blocking won't work too?

Gonzo
08-24-2016, 12:27 AM
Haven't tried it yet. Is it difficult?

Kaijester
08-24-2016, 12:36 AM
Not difficult but time wasting as we need to wait for Boss to harakiri after 3 turns.

aur0ra85
08-24-2016, 12:38 AM
My CR has a debuff with his special and it doesn't even shorten it.

Blue Lord of Light:
My passive doesn't always work,
But when it does, it's really obnoxious.

aur0ra85
08-24-2016, 12:40 AM
Anyone try the blue bat yet?
I feel like it's not a big deal like you said cause he doesn't do much damage and doesn't stop me healing, but it's a nuisance for sure.

Vaseodin
08-24-2016, 12:53 AM
Magus dungeon boss Ghost effect cannot be dispel by Sentinel Allied Soldier. I guess blocking won't work too?

I can confirm blocking doesn't work. I think only patience works against this guy.

ShadowRising
08-24-2016, 01:06 AM
yea first time i have ever seen the ghost effect so on my first run through of battle 1 i though WTF ROFL, i thought it got bugged out or something but then i noticed the ghost icon for 3 turns and went ahhhhhh lol. a healer and waiting him out seems to work.

Kulimar
08-24-2016, 01:10 AM
Perhaps enemies that reduce the duration of positive effects would work?

Gonzo
08-24-2016, 01:20 AM
Blue Angel does not seem to do the trick. I guess it's just patience.

Jennie-5128
08-24-2016, 01:33 AM
Dammit you guys, I thought you'd have this solved!
It's not difficult it's just dull... :/

Gonzo
08-24-2016, 01:35 AM
I just kill the minions and enable auto... That's just the way it is.

RJMacReady
08-24-2016, 02:02 AM
CR Eddie's super blocks his ghost ability

Kaijester
08-24-2016, 02:37 AM
Anyone tried Permadeath on these Golden Sun auto revive? I tested with Assassin Bomber but it didn't work. Smell like a bug.

Ravenika d`Veldrin
08-24-2016, 02:45 AM
@Drew - What fun is that?
@Gonzo - Not disagreeing in the least. Only getting a chuckle at what a beggar I am when that Golden Trunk drops, "Oh please.. PLEASE!!!"
@Kaijester - My bad, looked for a thread like that and apparently did not look well enough.

Flann
08-24-2016, 02:50 AM
Angel of Pain will also keep him from ghosting. Or at least he hasn't yet with the accuracy debuff on.

Leo_ID
10-09-2016, 08:04 AM
Hi all,

After many attempts, I just beat the Level X Gunner LoL (I think this is the most difficult LoL) using Soldier Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier, PDK, and Alliance General (rented from my trooper), all 5*.

The magus soldier and PDK helped me through the first and second waves. For beating the LoL, I relied on Eddie's roulette ability to heals himself and all allies, and Alliance General's attack to slow the LoL's fury generation. I tried to get as few buff as I could to prevent the LoL steals them and heal himself (which means I never use Eddie's fury, which generates 4 buffs). This strategy works, although take considerable amount of time to complete this.

Eagleknight
10-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Hi all,

After many attempts, I just beat the Level X Gunner LoL (I think this is the most difficult LoL) using Soldier Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier, PDK, and Alliance General (rented from my trooper), all 5*.

The magus soldier and PDK helped me through the first and second waves. For beating the LoL, I relied on Eddie's roulette ability to heals himself and all allies, and Alliance General's attack to slow the LoL's fury generation. I tried to get as few buff as I could to prevent the LoL steals them and heal himself (which means I never use Eddie's fury, which generates 4 buffs). This strategy works, although take considerable amount of time to complete this.

I use soldier Eddie, red rocket dog, red pharoh sun spirit, and nomad to beat Guner X. All with max tailismans but few skillshards. I found the trick is not to use any fury abilities while on the boss and if he casts invulnerable just use red pss heal for two turns and finish it. I do not believe this rift is autoable but manually I beat it every time.

Baba-8301
10-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Soldier Eddie / red possessed rockets / green general / red CotD for me. I bank on either the rockets blocking beneficial effects or the general stealing enough fury for invulnerability to not trigger. Agreed that keeping buffs off your team is the most sure way of getting through (you can also use the rockets to lower accuracy and hope for the best). I also agree that there's not much chance of doing it on auto. Maybe with a team that debuffs the opponent rather than buffing itself? Regular Eddie / blue golden son / axis commander / red PSS? I'm not sure that would hit hard enough and there isn't much synergy.

osiris0000
10-09-2016, 10:14 AM
I have played Gunner Dungeon level 10 today.. That Lord of light! I had Nomad rented from my trooper, he stealed Nomad's heal (when Nomad hit gets %15 heal rightaway for himself). But the weird thing is, buff was working for Lord of light in a weird way. Each time "i hit" Lord of light, he was getting heal instead of damage.. Normally he supposed to heal when he hit my team. I don't know why.

And "Block Beneficial Effects" does not work on him i don't know why. I use my PSS to Block Beneficial Effects, then right after i just use my weak Speed of Light Eddie only for his fury to extend negative effects, but nothing changes. This dungeon is toughest one for sure.

aur0ra85
10-09-2016, 12:31 PM
I was screwing around last eve on the gunner dungeon and I'm positive it can be auto'd.
Let the race begin lol.

Spambot9274
10-09-2016, 12:36 PM
I was screwing around last eve on the gunner dungeon and I'm positive it can be auto'd.
Let the race begin lol.

Ye ofc it can,every level can be auto'ed, but auto in this level is extremely painful and needs a good setup... so thumbs up!

Eagleknight
10-09-2016, 05:34 PM
If someone can auto lvl gunner x and win consistently I would love to know how.

aur0ra85
10-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Invincibility, block beneficial effects, remove beneficial effects, and heal block if you can ;)
I feel it has a chance. Pharoah is the key.

Keith
10-28-2016, 11:37 AM
I have a guaranteed strategy for beating all Time Rift level X bosses.... well it is 199% effective using 1-3 revives and 80% effective using 0 revives. If any one ins interested.

It can not be autoed (mainly due to the crappy auto logic but that is another discussion.) I have been using it now for 2-3 weeks and i always beat the level (providing the game does not crash), but usually with a small ironite spend. I have however not bought any ironite in this time, so it is almost a net 0 cost ( in teerms of ironite) but can take 10 mins pluss to beat some of the lords of light... the green is particular bastard

I am more than happy to share if anyone is intetreyed. It is based on using The Pharaoh Eddie ( wich i do not own. ) I have 5 of these eddies in my Tropper collection all ***** ranging from level 50 to 100. These all work for my strategy.

With these 5 Eddies I am able to beat the Lords of Light 5 times a day for the last 20 days with out a significant Ironite spend.

Bravo1
01-23-2017, 06:13 PM
I can't for the life of me figure out how to beat these assassin dudes. They just will not die!

How do you guys do it?

Schadenfreud-0217
01-24-2017, 07:54 AM
Pro tip: Speed of Light Eddie loves blocking beneficial effects on enemies...

StormArrow
01-24-2017, 08:02 AM
If helps, getting a Pharao Eddie Trooper and spamming his ult was very usefull to me :) The purple troll has an ability that steals enemy's buffs, very good against the boss of most colors (just kill that blue bastard boss with ghost).
And like our friends said, speed of light Eddie can help a lot blocking beneficial effects on enemies!

powerslave74
01-24-2017, 08:12 AM
I can't for the life of me figure out how to beat these assassin dudes. They just will not die!

How do you guys do it?

I used FotD Eddie with his Spread Terror (future skill) to block beneficial effects. Whichever character you use to block beneficial effects; make sure that you kill off the Golden Sons as quickly as possible so that they can not use their Immortality skill. Otherwise, you will be stuck in a loop where they will just keep using this skill and you will not be able to kill them unless you have a character to remove beneficial effects.

scott-5496
01-24-2017, 11:42 AM
I have a decent auto-farm red team. I use it on most LOL X levels and usually pretty successful. Red Troll, Hellhound, CR, Nomad and sometimes use Rocket Dog or PSS - these are level 100 and most of them are maxed talisman and most have shards (but not near all of them!). I usually go with that and it works mostly though I do lose a few due to AI not working my team the best. I do also swap in others too, for a change....Sentinel BB, Soulless Demons, CG etc.

The key on assassin and gunner is usually having a debuff guy that triggers. I have no problem doing any of the levels of LOL manually...again you often need the debuff guy but sometimes you destroy all bad guys in the first round if buffing is maximised.

It doesn't always work but not that bothered about losing a few SoT to be honest.

mjmxiii
02-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Currently using the following team to autofarm all classes of LoL X...

Soldier Eddie (maxed talismans and close to maxed skills)
Allied General (maxed skills and close to maxed talismans)
Warrior Troll (maxed everything)
Death Dog (maxed talismans, no skill shards)

This team has great synergy and play off each other so well that it's as fun to watch as it is to play. Three Party Enhancers and a Damage Enhancer with key passive abilities for auto farm is the key. AG ups ATK and DEF at start of battle, Troll gives one of three shields to party at start, DD reduces bene effects of enemies.

The only char that may be better to add is the Prisoner (blocks passive effects) for DD but only really for the passive "revive" abilities of certain GS chars although it's not necessary. Blue Bat is a good alternative to DD (same passive) but not as helpful to the party IMO. DD has a great power move when used first and with death talismans added is more helpful to a teams striking power.