PDA

View Full Version : Finally upgraded 3* to 4*!!

Frost
08-18-2016, 07:00 PM
After about 1 month playing!!! So excited!!!

But I'm very frustrated with the drop rate of 2* white evo shard and 2* evo shards in general... Why so difficult? I see a lot of people with 5* Eddies and allies but as much as I play I can't seen to get 2* shards to evolve my team...

I play every day quests, play KOTS hard, Battlefield normal and can't pass Underworld normal stage 3 because all 4* enemies eat my team. Also in the time rift I cannot do stage VII and on stage VI I need to ress 2 or more times because mobs don't receive any damage at all.

Am I missing something? Is there a good way to farm 2* evo shards I don't know?

zamasu
08-18-2016, 07:08 PM
You probably came late for the party. Before a major update we were able to get 2* and 3* evo shards farming. then they took away and lower the drop rate. now the only way to get those evo shards is through the dungeons, they also drop in the campaign but at higher difficulties (Battlefield madness, underworld hard and madness) . play the dungeons as much as you can and you should be able to evolve your characters.

Trystangst
08-18-2016, 07:08 PM
You have to remember that you can get 4* and 5* units from rare souls - so not everyone you see has evolved them to that point. In fact at this stage I'd say at least half of the 4*/5* out there are not evolved. Sometimes the best way to clear a tough level is to bring along a strong trooper - there are a few well known bottlenecks where it's almost mandatory if you don't get lucky with souls.

Nekroliun
08-18-2016, 07:09 PM
Gratz man, that moment when u get ur first rare char is unforgettable.

And about that oher thing, some pay real money to get ironite and stuff like that, i myself havent spent a penny but got 2 5*s from rare souls, just pure luck, or u can take the hard pth and evolve people, which is frustrating to do cuz of how rare 3* evo shards are in general, they are even rare in the dungs...

Trystangst
08-18-2016, 07:10 PM
And also - Talismans, Talismans, Talismans. They make up the majority of your unit's stats as well as providing nice extra abilities. Focus on having strong talismans and you'd be surprised how far you can go. Some here cleared Underworld Madness with 4* units that way.

Nekroliun
08-18-2016, 07:25 PM
Ye ive heard double blue soldier plus soldier full maxed out talisman can do number of the beast madness

Vaseodin
08-18-2016, 07:28 PM
After about 1 month playing!!! So excited!!!

But I'm very frustrated with the drop rate of 2* white evo shard and 2* evo shards in general... Why so difficult? I see a lot of people with 5* Eddies and allies but as much as I play I can't seen to get 2* shards to evolve my team...

I play every day quests, play KOTS hard, Battlefield normal and can't pass Underworld normal stage 3 because all 4* enemies eat my team. Also in the time rift I cannot do stage VII and on stage VI I need to ress 2 or more times because mobs don't receive any damage at all.

Am I missing something? Is there a good way to farm 2* evo shards I don't know?

Awesome, man! Congrats. Stick to the dungeons for the 2* evo shards. They seem to be very common there. Now 3 stars....? not so much.

Frost
08-18-2016, 08:30 PM
Dungeons you guys mean the daily secret locations? Or Time Rift dungeon?

Dutch
08-18-2016, 08:35 PM
Time rift dungeons mate