PDA

View Full Version : Where to farm for A** and A*** Rune Evo Runes

Demoonchild
08-18-2016, 09:28 PM
Hello Troopers!!

Like the title says...I wonder if you can share where you use to farm for the f#%# ** and *** talisman evo runes... I got plenty 4* that needs to evolve to 5*....

Thanks!!

Demoonchild-7235

Trystangst
08-18-2016, 09:29 PM
A? What's A?

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 09:34 PM
I asume you need runes to level up your talismans. If so, I got them from Madness levels. Either Battlefield or Underworld works.

If you mean Evolutions SHARDS. The best place to do it is in the Time Rifts.

Demoonchild
08-18-2016, 09:38 PM
Yes Gonzo, the ones to level up talismans.... sorry my english, I'm from one of the third world countries in South América.... in Madness levels... Wow that's whats ive been doing for really a while..

Trystangst
08-18-2016, 09:40 PM
Yes Gonzo, the ones to level up talismans.... sorry my english, I'm from one of the third world countries in South América.... in Madness levels... Wow that's whats ive been Done for really a while..

Ah. Yeah, they're really random. Some of the guys here have gotten lots of them, while others have gotten few (if any). I've been after a handful of green 3* evo runes for DAYS, and have yet to get them.

Demoonchild
08-18-2016, 09:56 PM
Ok I will keep trying.. I also have edited the post to make more sense.... XD

Gonzo
08-18-2016, 10:05 PM
Yes Gonzo, the ones to level up talismans.... sorry my english, I'm from one of the third world countries in South América.... in Madness levels... Wow that's whats ive been doing for really a while..

Well... I'm from Argentina, so we might as well be neighbors :P