PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Shard, what did you get?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

osiris0000
04-01-2017, 09:15 AM
1000 secret location legendary soul : 2nd dupe blue bat. Well..

Tridimensionale
04-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Assassin Troll.. the warrior one would have been better but.. at least it s not a dupe

Kris-0707
04-01-2017, 11:34 AM
LEGENDARY Axis bomber boy ... no comment

The Educated fool
04-01-2017, 03:00 PM
The Vortex coughed me up a couple of Legendarys... Rocket Dog and Magus COTD dupes (second child, 4th red murderpuppy). Held out hope for the Arena Legendary, but that dropped me my third Pharaoh Dog. Oh well, back to the altar! :cool:

R1ck
04-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Got a gunner GS, my first so will keep him.
Only one GS missing, it is incredible I opened 17 G/A souls that got from vortex and didn't get Assasin GS, which is a 3* character. I think he is banned for me :)

CanyptianFit
04-02-2017, 11:36 PM
R1CK, yup, I've got 3 AGS's. Damn RNG, but I'm sparse on G/A good toons as I rarely get those rare souls.

Our lot in life.

treeb0mbb
04-03-2017, 02:25 AM
Damn so I got my legendary soul just now after grinding about 300 points (no more pvp for me probably this week lol) and got a Magus COTD not bad I guess.

Anyone know if he is pretty usefull or pvp or pve? Any good talisman choices?

Silentknight
04-03-2017, 02:31 AM
Damn so I got my legendary soul just now after grinding about 300 points (no more pvp for me probably this week lol) and got a Magus COTD not bad I guess.

Anyone know if he is pretty usefull or pvp or pve? Any good talisman choices?

Lmao! I know man,I'm trying not to refill & it's killing me! Arena vs. Crack was a post of mine when beta ended.
As far as the toon goes...don't got one,but I did get the Assassin with my legendary

DaveMurray
04-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Legendary Magus Golden Son...

powerslave74
04-03-2017, 09:04 AM
I finally reached the achievement for 1000 secret locations...I pulled a Magus Child of the Damned. It is a dupe, but I look forward to leveling it up so that I can use it in sacrifice and finally achieving the ultimate sacrifice!

90mphyorker
04-08-2017, 06:13 AM
Got a gunner GS, my first so will keep him.
Only one GS missing, it is incredible I opened 17 G/A souls that got from vortex and didn't get Assasin GS, which is a 3* character. I think he is banned for me :)

Me too. I'd rather have an Assassin GS over some of the G/A Eddie's but he just won't drop for me. Then you see people with like 3 off them and you think what the pissflaps?!

Jofer16
04-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Rainmaker Eddie from my eternal legendary soul, didn't have him yet! :)

Tritium
04-09-2017, 05:47 PM

Nice pull! He's one of the coolest Eddies, but that skill shard debt is humongous. I love his fighting stance the most out of any character (assassin COTD and VH Eddie also share it I believe).

Silentknight
04-09-2017, 06:07 PM

Congrats man! And the rich get richer,lmao!!!

Jofer16
04-10-2017, 01:42 AM
Congrats man! And the rich get richer,lmao!!!

You're not gonna believe this, bought a rare G/A soul with trooper points just now and got ANOTHER Rainmaker, wtf! Imagine the odds on that.

Tritium
04-10-2017, 02:22 AM
You're not gonna believe this, bought a rare G/A soul with trooper points just now and got ANOTHER Rainmaker, wtf! Imagine the odds on that.

Hey man, save some for the rest of us! ;)

Silentknight
04-10-2017, 02:32 AM

Actually pretty good considering the way RNG works,lol.

konstifik
04-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Filled the vortex meter again and got 3 legendary souls. Got Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Assassin Newborn of Light and Gunner Corrupt Rescuer. First two were dupes but the GCR is a nice addition to the roster.

(The vortex bonus also gave me a few rare G/A souls from which I got the last 3* G/A toon I didn't have)

Jofer16
04-10-2017, 05:26 PM
Filled the vortex meter again and got 3 legendary souls. Got Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Assassin Newborn of Light and Gunner Corrupt Rescuer. First two were dupes but the GCR is a nice addition to the roster.

(The vortex bonus also gave me a few rare G/A souls from which I got the last 3* G/A toon I didn't have)

Nice score! I'm about to do my 4th vortex fill later tonight. Seems weird but on my total 3 I've done, I received zero souls and have got 100% skill shards. Was all confused at first seeing peoples screenshots with stacks of souls and no shards haha

Jofer16
04-11-2017, 05:52 AM
My streak has been broken! Just did my 4th vortex fill. Could have done it all day but my intuition told me now, 4 legendary souls and 2 skill shards, couldn't be happier with the results :)

Patrice-1201
04-11-2017, 07:03 AM
My streak has been broken! Just did my 4th vortex fill. Could have done it all day but my intuition told me now, 4 legendary souls and 2 skill shards, couldn't be happier with the results :)

nice what did you get wth the Legendary Souls?

Jofer16
04-11-2017, 01:56 PM
nice what did you get wth the Legendary Souls?

Gunner CotD, Hellhound, assassin harpy and a newborn, more fodder for the vortex!

blade685
04-12-2017, 05:37 PM
another 4* useless dupes green piro soldier............ seriously, can i have one no dupe toon in 2017 :mad:

blade685
04-13-2017, 11:36 AM
3 legendary and: 1 dupe SSD, 1 dupe Green Pyro and my first corrupt rescuer but... ass not gunner :(

Hammerhil
04-19-2017, 08:44 PM
I just got my first legendary shard through arena battles. Got an Assassin Corrupt Rescuer. It kinda sucks.

I don't even know what its passive does since the wording is "Randomly seal an enemy's ability every turn for 1 turn."

Does this mean that it seals one random ability every turn or does it pick a new random ability to seal every turn? Either way it's not great.

blade685
04-19-2017, 09:01 PM
I just got my first legendary shard through arena battles. Got an Assassin Corrupt Rescuer. It kinda sucks.

I don't even know what its passive does since the wording is "Randomly seal an enemy's ability every turn for 1 turn."

Does this mean that it seals one random ability every turn or does it pick a new random ability to seal every turn? Either way it's not great.

the good is the gunner and i have that crap ass too

druid138
04-24-2017, 05:18 AM
Two good ones this past week . . .

April Arena Store: Desert Marauder (my first one)

Vortex Fill: Tailgunner Eddie (my first one)

Also got my first Storm Eddie (finally!) from a Vortex Fill Rare GA Soul.

druid138-6195

Kardas
04-29-2017, 07:46 AM
Finally went ahead and Sacrificed a bunch of my dupes. Goodbye 3/4 Pharaoh Dogs, among others. I did get a bunch of Legendary Souls from the Vortex, which gave me:
Assassin Newborn of Light (will probably never use him but hey now I have all the LoL toons)
Rocket Dog (too bad I already had him)
Angel of Pain (my third... game seems to love giving me bats)
Sentinel Corrupt Droid (yusssss)

2/4 not bad.

On an unrelated note, I'm gonna see if I can update my reference threads today. May start playing again in May

90mphyorker
04-29-2017, 09:45 AM
Two Legendary Souls I got from a Vortex fill. Gunner Child of the Damned and Sentinel Harpy. Kept the Harpy as she seems to do good damage to me in the Arena, Sacrificed COTD as a pulled one about 2 days ago from a Nautival Soul. Typical. Haha.

Crow Demon
04-29-2017, 02:16 PM
I can't even remember what I got from my legendary soul(s) anymore...

I might have sold what I got lol.

RNG in this game really hates me apparently. No matter what souls I get (bought or otherwise) I always get a pile of really useless allies. :/

Tritium
04-29-2017, 05:08 PM
Finally went ahead and Sacrificed a bunch of my dupes. Goodbye 3/4 Pharaoh Dogs, among others. I did get a bunch of Legendary Souls from the Vortex, which gave me:
Assassin Newborn of Light (will probably never use him but hey now I have all the LoL toons)
Rocket Dog (too bad I already had him)
Angel of Pain (my third... game seems to love giving me bats)
Sentinel Corrupt Droid (yusssss)

2/4 not bad.

On an unrelated note, I'm gonna see if I can update my reference threads today. May start playing again in May

Welcome back, Kardas! I wouldn't ignore that Assassin Newborn of Light now. The most recent update has made him quite interesting. ;)

Silentknight
05-01-2017, 01:34 AM
4* pharoah dog. Got another 4* blue bat from Underworld Madness secret level(rare soul),bout my 10th. Can't complain tho as I just pulled Shaman Eddie from arena Warrior soul! 1st keeper from arena store regular soul since start of beta.

90mphyorker
05-01-2017, 05:36 AM
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer.

Might be good for arena, if I can be bothered building her up. Kinda fed up with arena at the moment.

Browno
05-01-2017, 05:58 AM
My fifth Fotd

Kardas
05-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Got another Legendary Soul from the Sacrifice Vortex a few days ago, which gave me... a Warrior Undead Rescuer. Too bad I already got 2 others a few minutes before that. Fortunately I got way better pulls from the Vortex's Rare GA souls

IceManFerrar
05-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Got a DeathDog from the Legendary Soul for completing 1000 Secret Locations. I didn't have him before so don't mind it, but heard that he has been nerfed and not as good for PvP now?

Any suggestions/tips on Talisman setups?

hold
05-01-2017, 04:59 PM
I got the Assassin Harpy ... is that any good? Didn't have one so I keep it.

The passive seems quite nice and might go well with a DM but 12 skill shards are a lot.

I've got all the flappy birds now ... not the angels AoF still missing but all the Harpies.

yojo
05-02-2017, 01:47 AM
yesterday I got a sentinel golden son. Still without luck with the RNG

Askora
05-02-2017, 02:46 AM
Got a DeathDog from the Legendary Soul for completing 1000 Secret Locations. I didn't have him before so don't mind it, but heard that he has been nerfed and not as good for PvP now?

Any suggestions/tips on Talisman setups?

I use mine in pvp quite often. I think he was better before the nerf, but still works pretty good at taking down defenses, just not as predictable. I've got mine with blind and void. With the counter talismans bugged, it's a risk using void. I've yet to shard mine, but he hits decent for unsharded and dropping defense on GCR helps a lot.

Askora
05-02-2017, 02:49 AM
Got a dog of war from my legendary soul. :(

Still smiling though, because I got Rainmaker from a rare g/a soul and wickerman from a rare. Still not done sharding GRE and Rainmaker is a bigger investment. Fun times.

Tritium
05-02-2017, 03:07 AM
Got a dupe FOTD Eddie from the 1k SL achievement legendary soul.

CanyptianFit
05-02-2017, 03:53 AM
Yesterday cashed in a bunch of rare souls (16 or so including legendary) and got nothing but crap, legendary was pharaoh dog. Grrrrr.

Sacrificed everything and got 2 rare souls, went back for those 2, got red eyes and out comes 5* Warrior COTD. NICE, as I don't have him.

Slow grinding but I'll defiiitely take it.

Tritium
05-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Pulled my first warrior Troll from the PVP legendary soul.

zdm-1083
05-15-2017, 10:55 AM

Ho man.
The same here.
1K SL achievement: dupe FOTD Eddie.

We are brothers of no luck. :]

Tritium
05-15-2017, 06:12 PM
Ho man.
The same here.
1K SL achievement: dupe FOTD Eddie.

We are brothers of no luck. :]

Haha man, at least he makes for decent sacrifice fodder! :p

MoonShadow
05-16-2017, 05:17 AM

Ho man.
The same here.
1K SL achievement: dupe FOTD Eddie.Ho ho ho, looks like its Halloween season, 'cos I've also got a FotD Eddie from a Legendary soul brought from the Arena store. I would've prefered something else, but its my first so its good.

Rain88
05-16-2017, 06:39 AM
I got The Wickerman. Apparently he's legendary.

JJJ428
05-19-2017, 04:02 PM
Got another desert marauder, all 3 I got from Legendary shards.

Tritium
05-19-2017, 04:53 PM

Yikes, man. At the very least, they make for decent sacrifice fodder.

Nekroliun
05-19-2017, 05:42 PM

I can relate, ive gotten 4 green bomber boys from all my legend souls...

Crazypants
05-20-2017, 01:39 AM
I can relate, ive gotten 4 green bomber boys from all my legend souls...

LoL that just what I got. Wasn't to mad though as I didn't have one yet.

LandCrusher70
05-21-2017, 10:04 PM
....Sentinal Soulless Demon....

Nekroliun
05-21-2017, 10:33 PM
Just got one from the arena2980

hold
05-21-2017, 10:41 PM
Just got one from the arena

You might want to consider to shard the right one ... the left one is not that great - I made the rookie mistake back in the early days and put sme shards on Wickerman Eddie

Silentknight
05-21-2017, 11:02 PM
LMFAO!!! That's me ×4...blue bats

Tritium
05-21-2017, 11:21 PM

I applaud your use of memes. :p

Silentknight
05-21-2017, 11:23 PM
I applaud your use of memes. :p

Still laughing!!! Thx Nekro

zdm-1083
05-21-2017, 11:48 PM
You might want to consider to shard the right one ... the left one is not that great - I made the rookie mistake back in the early days and put sme shards on Wickerman Eddie

Well I used almost half of my game in PvP ^^
He's for sure "the" eddie but he does a great job as support sniper :P

Nekroliun
05-22-2017, 12:07 AM
U know you've made a good shitpost someone comes back to say that hes still laughing. Job well done me!

Tritium
05-22-2017, 12:51 AM
U know you've made a good shitpost someone comes back to say that hes still laughing. Job well done me!

Good job. Now,

😜

thealchemist
05-28-2017, 08:23 AM
I bought a legendary soul early on when I first started playing and got a Warrior Axis Bomber Boy. It came in handy at first and was a staple in progressing in the game and in PVP. Not that long after though I got another from a rare warrior soul.... So I won't be purchasing any more LS! From completing NOTB I got a Pharaoh Dog King which I don't mind. From filling the vortex meter in sacrifice today I got another LS and yielded a 4* Assassin Pyro Soldier. Good but not quite what I wanted (I wanted a warrior or sentinal tbh) but watcha gonna do?.... at least he has a passive and it wasn't a dupe.

osiris0000
05-28-2017, 02:01 PM
Magus COTD. 4th or 5th dupe. I think this child really want to stay in my bench. I am going to make a child room.

hold
05-28-2017, 03:18 PM
F'n Sentinel Golden Son ...

A dupe an bloody useless as well ... never ever used him ... Those Legendary Souls do not deserve the name they are having.

Crazypants
05-28-2017, 03:27 PM
I got an assassin pyro outta my last one. Did.....not.....want.

IceManFerrar
05-28-2017, 07:44 PM
Bought a Legendary Soul using Iron coins and got a darn Gunner Golden Son. I have seen him in some PvP defense teams, but haven't been all that impressed.

Anybody has any thoughts about it, and if so, what kind of Talisman setups?

Tritium
05-28-2017, 07:57 PM
Bought a Legendary Soul using Iron coins and got a darn Gunner Golden Son. I have seen him in some PvP defense teams, but haven't been all that impressed.

Anybody has any thoughts about it, and if so, what kind of Talisman setups?

He's a good toon, but not really worth sharding unless you have already sharded all of your must-have characters first. His basic is decent but not too strong due to the fact that he can't crit like his warrior and assassin brothers. His revive is awesome and gives him roughly 30k total HP when factored in. His heal is also quite good, although on autoplay, he'll only ever use it on your Eddie (even when one of your allies is close to dying) due to some weird targeting bug.

Edit: Oh, and for talismans, I use an Assassin and Thief set on mine.

IceManFerrar
05-30-2017, 05:05 PM
He's a good toon, but not really worth sharding unless you have already sharded all of your must-have characters first. His basic is decent but not too strong due to the fact that he can't crit like his warrior and assassin brothers. His revive is awesome and gives him roughly 30k total HP when factored in. His heal is also quite good, although on autoplay, he'll only ever use it on your Eddie (even when one of your allies is close to dying) due to some weird targeting bug.

Edit: Oh, and for talismans, I use an Assassin and Thief set on mine.

Thanks Tritium mate, appreciate the insight. I will load up His Talismans and see how he fares. I have enough strong toons for PvE, and don't see the use of this guy for PvP, so will play around with him and make a call.

Cheers and thanks again, much appreciated!

MoonShadow
05-31-2017, 06:42 AM

Anybody has any thoughts about it, and if so, what kind of Talisman setups?I've used - in my first days of PvP - a Gunner Golden Son, thus I've sharded him then with the 4 needed, and it was a good asset, until I reached the high tiers, when he wasn't that good anymore, so he sits now on the 'retirement' section on the PvP bench.

But, I still use him constantly for farming now any levels and LoL dungeons, paired mostly with an AoF, because he hits good, does random damage, revives himself and, like Tritium said, heals the Eddie, removes negative effects and grants him an extra turn. I use the Assassin and Invisibility sets on him.

IceManFerrar
05-31-2017, 06:41 PM
I've used - in my first days of PvP - a Gunner Golden Son, thus I've sharded him then with the 4 needed, and it was a good asset, until I reached the high tiers, when he wasn't that good anymore, so he sits now on the 'retirement' section on the PvP bench.

But, I still use him constantly for farming now any levels and LoL dungeons, paired mostly with an AoF, because he hits good, does random damage, revives himself and, like Tritium said, heals the Eddie, removes negative effects and grants him an extra turn. I use the Assassin and Invisibility sets on him.

Cheers Moonshadow, that is good to know. I will replace my Dog of War with the GGS for farming. I already use my Wickerman and Warrior GS, which usually destroy the Assasin LoL 10 in one go when I play manually, it with auto the AI usually messes up and uses the wrong power skill at the worst time.

Now all I need is the Assasin GS and I will be "golden", lol!

TiHa
06-01-2017, 02:23 AM
Just got myself a Sentinel Golden Son from the legendary in this months arena shop. Now have a trinity of 4* Golden Sons. Assassin, Magus and Sentinel. Am using the Assassin and the Magus in both PvE and PvP. Is the Sentinel one better than a Sentinel Harpy for PvP?

Coletrain
06-01-2017, 02:31 AM
Just got myself a Sentinel Golden Son from the legendary in this months arena shop. Now have a trinity of 4* Golden Sons. Assassin, Magus and Sentinel. Am using the Assassin and the Magus in both PvE and PvP. Is the Sentinel one better than a Sentinel Harpy for PvP?
Sentinel Golden Sun hits like a wet noodle, it's a toon entirely based around healing. If that's what you need it may work in some applications, but I haven't used it in offense or defense in PvP in ages. Sentinel Harpy is better in most cases.

90mphyorker
06-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Warriror Pyro Soldier.

osiris0000
06-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Gunner COTD. I have sacrificed one before and regret it after, nice to see that she is back again. Is there anyone using this char at PVP nowadays? Any combination?

Browno
06-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Assassin CR

Rodrigo-3281
06-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Green Pyro Solider ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tritium
06-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Assassin Harpy. Not a dupe, and I've seen her wreck face in some arena teams, so I'm pleasantly surprised. :)

Mariner-1212
06-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Pulled a Magus Angel of Pain. I've already sacrificed about 3 of them in the past, so I guess I'll hang onto this one. Strange how you tend to pull the same toons over and over.

IZI
06-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Sentinel Harpy. New to me, so I'm good.

hold
06-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Another stupid Pharao Dog ... no king the 4* version

Mariner-1212
06-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Another stupid Pharao Dog ... no king the 4* version

What a sham!

Peppoah
06-01-2017, 10:12 PM
I'm so happy, i finally got a gunner corrupt rescuer. I couldn't believe when I saw her face. Now,I only need to bring her to five star and spend the skillshards.

Tritium
06-01-2017, 10:35 PM
I'm so happy, i finally got a gunner corrupt rescuer. I couldn't believe when I saw her face. Now,I only need to bring her to five star and spend the skillshards.

Nice pull! She's a great investment for PVP.

BonFire
06-02-2017, 06:52 AM
Got a Nomad!

Tritium
06-02-2017, 07:05 AM
Got a Nomad!

Awesome! Welcome to the club of insane counterattacks. ;)

BonFire
06-02-2017, 07:19 AM
Awesome! Welcome to the club of insane counterattacks. ;)

If I actually had the talismans for that haha.

scott-5496
06-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Viking Ed for me and he is new to me too so all good at last and a new Eddie to keep!

zdm-1083
06-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Legendary gives me a Tailgunner Eddie, it is new so it is good :]

Green and blue souls from store reset also give me red eyes: Magnus COTD (3rd one) and an alliance general (new)
Good month :]

IceManFerrar
06-02-2017, 08:07 PM
Got a Desert Maurauder yesterday from my Legendary Soul. Don't see him used much in PvP defense teams. Anybody have any thoughts/suggestions on his use?

I think his day in the sun has past now, with all the Counterstrikes and Shell/Immunity Talismans.

Peppoah
06-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Got an assassin newborn! Now I've got all of them. 😀

osiris0000
06-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Corrupted ox soul (warrior)

IceManFerrar
06-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Awesome stuff, Pepp, between that and your GCR, you can run for Eternal soon enough. Congrats, Trooper! :)

Aristo4
06-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Corrupted ox soul (warrior)

Good pull, best paired with a VE, and 2 stunned cows, in Holland :cool:

Peppoah
06-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Awesome stuff, Pepp, between that and your GCR, you can run for Eternal soon enough. Congrats, Trooper! :)

Thanks, Iceman, that's the plan. 😂
Glad to have you back as a trooper.
Have to say sorry for fighting you yesterday in the Arena. I wanted to clear my list and reach the 500.
Made them tonight and have 512 now.

osiris0000
06-03-2017, 10:07 AM
Good pull, best paired with a VE, and 2 stunned cows, in Holland :cool:

Exactly! I have already put all of them to my defence with VE. I am sure my defence will have a significant change.

IceManFerrar
06-03-2017, 02:05 PM
Thanks, Iceman, that's the plan. 😂
Glad to have you back as a trooper.
Have to say sorry for fighting you yesterday in the Arena. I wanted to clear my list and reach the 500.
Made them tonight and have 512 now.

No worries at all, mate. This week has had to be gloves off for everyone in order to get to the 500 matches. I had to attack so many of my good troopers as well to get to 500 and clear my lists. I usually don't bother with revenges...all part of the game.

Congrats on reaching 500! I am going to rest easy now and watch today's bloodbath from the sidelines, haha.

blade685
06-06-2017, 10:18 AM
i did my last buy test of legendary soul, end for me, another shit ABB dupe.
I will not spend nothing in souls if no update of the summon (dupe) system....

TiHa
06-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Just got myself a 4* Warrior Hellhound from the Legendary I got from beating Number of the Beast on Madness. Is that toon good for anything?

Fudjo
06-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Just got myself a 4* Warrior Hellhound from the Legendary I got from beating Number of the Beast on Madness. Is that toon good for anything?

Do you hate being frozen? Do you hate being stunned? Do you hate being taunted? Hellhound has an app for that.

Enti
06-06-2017, 11:08 AM

In PvP, if you have immunity talismans, you can put a set on hellhound and it will (theoretically) provide immunity to your whole team, preventing Prisoner's passive blocking yours. I don't know if the bug has been fixed though or not (HH's passive not working even with immu talis if you go first I think this was the issue).

You can still use it though in PvP if you don't have the talismans, but will not be efficient against prisoner teams. Good for certain levels on PvE though, but you just finished the whole story :D

hold
06-06-2017, 11:33 AM

I love him in PvE autofarm and use him lately quite a bit in PvP on my offensive team as well.

@Enti: yes the immunity for himself is still buggy ... I think it doesn't work if he has a set of immunity on him - what would be the point against Prisoner teams ... without immunity talismans it seems to work ... weird bug - hope it gets resolved soon. Must be the same with Purple Artillery Dog though.

BenjaminBreeg
06-07-2017, 10:00 AM
I got a dessert marauder...
Think he's pretty good

TiHa
06-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Got a Gunner Child of the Damned from the legendary soul I got from the Coming Home event. Not too shabby I think.

P.S. Also got 3 Legendary Souls for my Vortex Reward and got a Pharaoh Eddie, a Gunner Golden Son and a Warrior Newborn of Light. ;)

Browno
06-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Ooh! Pharaoh is great :)

druid138
06-07-2017, 04:52 PM
Death Dog from Eternal 500. Very happy!

druid138-6195

Rain88
06-09-2017, 06:48 AM
I just opened 4 from ultimate sacrifice and achievement. 3 4* dupes and a death dog. I think I'm going to take a break from this game... Getting a good arena team seem to be impossible.

90mphyorker
06-09-2017, 10:06 PM
Vampire Hunter Ed from the 500 event.

bort
06-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Filled the sacrafice pool for the first time and got 3 rare assassin/gunner souls, and two legendary souls.

Out of the lot I got two tailgunners, corrupt general, and rainmaker.

Not bad ;)

druid138
06-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Filled the sacrafice pool for the first time and got 3 rare assassin/gunner souls, and two legendary souls.

Not bad ;)

Nice! Not bad at all!

druid138-6195

osiris0000
06-10-2017, 05:39 PM

Not bad ;)

Wow, congratz! This must be one of the best pulls here. I think i got at least 5 Gunner Golden Sons with Legendary souls up to date.

Askora
06-10-2017, 05:58 PM

Not bad ;)

Great pulls, I'm usually greatly disappointed when I get the rare g/a souls from the vortex. Last vortex fill for me was 9 skill shards and was really happy with that.

blade685
06-12-2017, 11:58 AM
another 4 X 4* dupes that week here seriously....
For exemple of that dupe system: i never had any children since the beginning of the game, finally one blue ( the baddest and useless of them...) and a few days later another one...:mad:
And dev say us that there's no dupe system in that game lol
5 ABB etc etc... and don't have so many toons not only one

zdm-1083
06-12-2017, 12:53 PM
another 4 X 4* dupes that week here seriously....

From legendary or rare souls?
On how many rare souls?
Frankly speaking, every red eye from rare is good: that's sacrifice food.

I think I was quite lucky this week where I got many 4* dupes coming from rare souls!
I think figure is 3 4* over 10 rare souls, that's quite a good RNG!

blade685
06-12-2017, 02:11 PM
From legendary or rare souls?
On how many rare souls?
Frankly speaking, every red eye from rare is good: that's sacrifice food.

I think I was quite lucky this week where I got many 4* dupes coming from rare souls!
I think figure is 3 4* over 10 rare souls, that's quite a good RNG!
with rare or legendary same result for me 90% 4* are dupes....

zdm-1083
06-12-2017, 02:42 PM
If you get 90% of 4* with rare you are Lucky Guy :D

blade685
06-12-2017, 03:42 PM
If you get 90% of 4* with rare you are Lucky Guy :D

90% chance of 4* dupes when i have a 4* and it is only 1/10-20 rare souls...:eek:

Crazypants
06-14-2017, 01:49 PM
Filled the vortex last night. Got 8 skill shards and 1 legendary soul. The soul got me a dupe 4 star pharaoh dog. Wish I would have just got another skill shard instead.

mikmar
06-14-2017, 02:07 PM
Filled the vortex last night. Got 8 skill shards and 1 legendary soul. The soul got me a dupe 4 star pharaoh dog. Wish I would have just got another skill shard instead.

How many native 5* chars you have to throw in the hole to fill the vortex ?? I've got four 5* native characters to sacrifice, but I'm very far from the vortex fill ...

Enti
06-14-2017, 02:12 PM
How many native 5* chars you have to throw in the hole to fill the vortex ?? I've got four 5* star characters to sacrifice, but I'm very far from the vortex fill ...

I can't recover Sparton's post, but he confirmed that with each vortex fill, the meter will require more and more total essence to fill up, eventually settling at a certain level (meaning at one point, the next vortex fill requires the same amount of essence as the previous one). Unfortunately we do not know exact amounts.

Tridimensionale
06-14-2017, 04:33 PM
Legendary soul from the 1000 secret location achievement ---> magus golden son -.- dupe of course

blade685
06-14-2017, 04:39 PM
of course and they don't do anything, they want lose bored players with that dupes system i think :)

Thedarkness
06-18-2017, 02:43 AM
Ultimate sacrifice, 2 "legendary" souls, 2 4 star dupes. Great

90mphyorker
06-18-2017, 11:40 AM
The Prisoner.

Patrice-1201
06-22-2017, 01:30 PM
Got my first great pull out of a legendary soul today. A dupe Vampire Hunter

GotN
06-22-2017, 02:24 PM
Got my first great pull out of a legendary soul today. A dupe Vampire Hunter

Oh, great, sent him my way, still missing him 😉 Sent you a PM btw.

Mysti
06-22-2017, 03:32 PM
Oh, great, sent him my way, still missing him �� Sent you a PM btw.

Wouldn't it be great if we had trading!
(Will never happen because it would make it too easy for people to collect toons.)

Mariner-1212
06-22-2017, 03:42 PM
Wouldn't it be great if we had trading!
(Will never happen because it would make it too easy for people to collect toons.)

I pitched an ironite-based auction system to sell off dupes and get the guys you really want... could help these situations.

Trading might make it too easy to run multiple accounts and just trade everyone to the one team. it's your typical cheater's guide to fantasy football strategy.

Mysti
06-22-2017, 03:55 PM
I pitched an ironite-based auction system to sell off dupes and get the guys you really want... could help these situations.

Trading might make it too easy to run multiple accounts and just trade everyone to the one team. it's your typical cheater's guide to fantasy football strategy.

True, true--though how anyone can put the time and effort into playing more than one account is beyond me. I am medically retired and I struggle some days to play all my troopers. There are times I'm just trying to use up all the SOT and then curse because I level up and "HAVE" to use those too. (Compulsive behavior.)
Other days I'm cursing because I want to play more and I've ran out of SOT and have no Ironite for more. (Proof that you want what you don't have.)

An auction system would be neat though. It would still limit how many characters switched hands based on who could buy or save up enough Ironite to participate. It could still equal money for the game for purchases of Ironite. Good idea.

konstifik
06-28-2017, 08:33 AM
Got an Angel of Pain, my fourth or fifth or so.

Kardas
06-28-2017, 07:58 PM
Forgot to mention I recently cashed in 3 Legendaries. 2 from PVP Store and 1 from the Coming Home Event.
The Wicker Man, Sentinel Pyro Soldier, and Fear of the Dark Eddie.
Really disappointing. No 5*, no G/A character, all dupes. They'll make good Tier 6 Sacrifices at least!

90mphyorker
07-01-2017, 01:27 AM
Green droid thing.

MrFreeze
07-01-2017, 03:14 AM
I usually get crap from these. Tonight I got the nomad. Stoked

https://youtu.be/u5Xe4EvTN_U

I was thinking it would be pretty cool if you got the appropriate song for 5*s when you pull them.

LandCrusher70
07-01-2017, 03:56 AM
4th AoF
awesome...

Effing "Legendary" souls suck.....

90mphyorker
07-02-2017, 12:54 AM
Magus Golden Son.

Legendary my arse.

Tridimensionale
07-02-2017, 12:57 AM
Red Troll.. not a dupe so it s good

zdm-1083
07-03-2017, 06:33 AM
NBoL... Warrior

Followed by, NBoL assassin.

:(

ShadowedLies
07-03-2017, 08:15 AM
I swear ive gotten 4 AoP's from legendary souls. Gaaarbage.

thealchemist
07-03-2017, 08:40 AM
I bought a legendary soul last night from arena store, got a MCR which is a dupe. It will help me achieve a grand sacrifice I guess...

MoonShadow
07-03-2017, 09:02 AM
I bought a legendary soul last night from arena store, got a MCR which is a dupe. It will help me achieve a grand sacrifice I guess...Same here, bro, I brought it 4 hours after the reset and got the blue lady, which was my 4th MCR dupe, if I remember...

I still think that isn't right that such toons, like MCR, should be marked as "legendary" since they can be found in rare or magus souls.

Or, there's something that needs to be done: if you already have the character in your roster, this bloody RNG should not give you another dupe, it should give you one which YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE!!

It's just horrible to wait another whole month for another possible wasted chance for a legendary character.

thealchemist
07-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Same here, bro, I brought it 4 hours after the reset and got the blue lady, which was my 4th MCR dupe, if I remember...

I still think that isn't right that such toons, like MCR, should be marked as "legendary" since they can be found in rare or magus souls.

Or, there's something that needs to be done: if you already have the character in your roster, this bloody RNG should not give you another dupe, it should give you one which YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE!!

It's just horrible to wait another whole month for another possible wasted chance for a legendary character.

I think the MCR is a strong character, not as much as it was thanks to nerfs but still pretty good. But out of all the possible 4/5* toons and Eddie's I still don't have to get a dupe is far from ideal. I have to hope that the reward souls I get from a grand sacrifice and hopefully vortex fill before event is over go some way to making up for it. If not I'm not sure I can keep putting as much into this game as I have so far. I don't know how people have been playing this game for a year, I'd have thrown my tablet by now lol

TiHa
07-03-2017, 05:45 PM
I got myself the half prized Legendary Soul from the Arena store and was awarded an assassin Pyro Soldier. I'm not sure of how I feel about that but should be fine, right?

GotN
07-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Just made a tier6 sacrifice and got a leg s from it. Dropped it and became MCR. Didn't have her til now so am quite satisfied. Better than drop rate of anniversary souls. 6 of them gave me a haunted pumpkin and a cheering wickerdeer, others only crap, no 4* or 5* char. After all no dupes, so better than nothing.

MoonShadow
07-04-2017, 09:00 AM
I think the MCR is a strong character, not as much as it was thanks to nerfs but still pretty good. Yes, its still a good character, but I would've expected something else from a legendary soul.

Just made a tier6 sacrifice and got a leg s from it. Dropped it and became MCR. Hmm... looks like its MCR raining month....... and it does make sense, since she was just nerfed!! :D

90mphyorker
07-05-2017, 05:53 AM
Claimed the Legendary Soul for 100 5* characters achievement.

Magus Child of the Damned. 3rd one this week, one from a Rare and Magus soul and 5th overall.

Oh well. Least I pulled Viking Eddie from a Anniversary Soul earlier.

thealchemist
07-05-2017, 06:13 AM
I got myself the half prized Legendary Soul from the Arena store and was awarded an assassin Pyro Soldier. I'm not sure of how I feel about that but should be fine, right?
I got one of these awhile back from the legendary soul and I'm still not sure how good it is. But I think paired with Wickerman Eddie has potential as his skills can consume or give infinite duration to the pyro soldiers magic burns. A passive is also handy. Solid but not outstanding toon I guess.

Yes, its still a good character, but I would've expected something else from a legendary soul.

Yeah I mean the term legendary isn't really the case. If it was, you would only get Eddie's or 5* toons like Nomad or Prisoner. If you don't have a MCR getting it through this soul is still quite good but sucks if you already have it.

As for myself I got a Gunner Golden Son yesterday from a legendary soul via vortex fill. New toon but not a legendary I don't think. This lead to me getting a dupe of this today through a G/A rare soul....

90mphyorker
07-05-2017, 06:24 AM
Just filled the Vortex after Sacrificing. 5 Legendary Souls and 5 Rare G/A Sould. No red eyes fron the Rare G/A souls. Legendary Souls gave me
2 Magua Corrupt Rescuers
Warrior Rocket Dog ( Had just pulled my 2nd from a Warrior Souls)
Sentinel Souless Demon
Assassin Pyro Soldier.

konstifik
07-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Filled the vortex meter again and for the second time in a row I didn't get any legendary souls. Did get one from a level VI sacrifice though, which landed me my first Death Dog.

Now I'm just missing Artillery Dog to have the full dog collection (well, I don't have the Gunner Pharaoh Dog but I'll have him by Tuesday).

GotN
07-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Got a legendary soul, a rare mag and a rare warrior soul from fragments today. Dropped them and got f..g mag golden son from the legendary, others only crap.
Then made a tier6 and a tier5 sacrifice, filled vortex what brought me a total of 3 legendary souls and don't know how much rare, G/A, mag & sentinel souls. In summary best I got was one 5* char (Navigator Eddie, dupe) one new 4* char warrior undead rescuer, 4 golden sons (3 of 4 legendary souls!!) and others only crap and dupes 😡
Have to say, this game really totally bores me at the moment! Don't want to deepen it, because most things are already said many times. I will go on vacation in august for a couple of days (will make heads-up before) and after this and anniversary month I will decide whether to continue playing or not. I did this the whole time because of the fun of it, but atm it makes no fun at all!
Til then, nevertheless will stay optimistic and of course play much appreciated troopers every day. Thanks guys and gales!

GotN
07-12-2017, 12:24 AM
50% off leg soul from arena store, 4* dupe, what else.... Thank you RNG! 🖕🏼

Witkacy
07-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Afternoon all :)

At today's night did couple more missions since The Blue Dungeon was about to open all day... In the end I finished with 3 souls: Warrior, Magus and Legendary...

Magus gave me Blue Allied Soldier (lost count how many of 'em I've got so far...)
Red gave me... The Nomad (4th one...)
Legendary - Gunner Child Of The Damned (4th...)

So was truly disappointed, and decided to sacrifice 'em all right away, which gave me a V tier and another 9 Magus souls...

Opened them all at once... RED EYES! But no excitement just yet, it came as the fog was cleared... The Man with Crystal Ball came to me - Mystic Eddie himself (no dupe!) along with another MCR (5th) and bunch of other 3* ''Magic Invaders''... Sacrificed once more - 1 rare soul - 4* Axis Bomber Boy (W)! I had him a while ago, yet sold... This one will be kept as I've spotted that he's doing surprisingly well while paired with my Desert Marauder (G) I've got not so long ago from Legendary Soul as well...

At the end - I am really impressed and pleased of my new toons...

Cheers,

W

konstifik
07-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Completed the last missions that gives legendary shards, opened it and got another Wickerman. The second or third I get from a legendary I think.

Peppoah
07-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Got my third GCR today. It took so long till i got the first one and now I get one every week. It was the same with her blue sister. Now I'm waiting for the evo shards to evolve them and send them to the arena. Three GCRs and GRE. 😃😃😃

IceManFerrar
07-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Got my third GCR today. It took so long till i got the first one and now I get one every week. It was the same with her blue sister. Now I'm waiting for the evo shards to evolve them and send them to the arena. Three GCRs and GRE. 😃😃😃

Lol, I am so darn JEALOUS!!! I am still desperately waiting for my 1st GCR...she is my most wanted toon, followed by AoF. I think if you place all three GCRs on your defense team along with the GRE, then they will be quite unbeatable, except for Prisoner attack teams. I for one will certainly stay away from attacking you, given that I don't have a darn Prisoner!

konstifik
07-13-2017, 09:17 AM
Lol, I am so darn JEALOUS!!! I am still desperately waiting for my 1st GCR...she is my most wanted toon, followed by AoF. I think if you place all three GCRs on your defense team along with the GRE, then they will be quite unbeatable, except for Prisoner attack teams. I for one will certainly stay away from attacking you, given that I don't have a darn Prisoner!

Plenty of ways to easily defeat such a team, even without The Prisoner. GCR is not exactly a heavy hitter and they can't revive toons that were killed while inflicted with permadeath, nor can they revive without enough power. Just to mention a few of the many weaknesses such a team would have to exploit.

90mphyorker
07-13-2017, 11:09 AM
Opened me Legendary Aouls collected from missions.

Green Harpy. What a joke.

IceManFerrar
07-13-2017, 04:57 PM
Plenty of ways to easily defeat such a team, even without The Prisoner. GCR is not exactly a heavy hitter and they can't revive toons that were killed while inflicted with permadeath, nor can they revive without enough power. Just to mention a few of the many weaknesses such a team would have to exploit.

Thanks fo the tips and advice, mate, much appreciated!

Cheers!

T-Man
07-13-2017, 09:15 PM
Got a legendary from a vortex fill today. Dupe SCD (Green droid). How is this a legendary toon anyway? :mad: 5 rare g/a souls also dropped. All 3* dupes.

6 shards dropping was the saving grace. Personally I would rather all shards. At least I know I can use those.

IceManFerrar
07-15-2017, 04:56 AM
Bought the Legendary Soul from the Arena daily rewards discount, and scored Navigator Eddie. I'm definitely happy, but the AoF and GCR still elude me!

Tridimensionale
07-15-2017, 12:53 PM
My 2° mystic eddie.. good for the pit

BonFire
07-15-2017, 03:24 PM
Arena legendary, both of them, got me Pharaoh Dog.

Askora
07-15-2017, 06:47 PM
The special price legendary got me an SSD. So, now I'm down to only missing a few Eddie's (Pharaoh, Aces High, Mystic and Eternity) and two eternals(Eternity Eddie and Beelzebub) to have all the rare characters. Not entirely true, missing one or two others but not overly valuable toons.

Downside is that is all that's left to do is try and collect the few remaining characters.

yojo
07-15-2017, 09:23 PM
Legendary Soul from the Arena daily rewards discount==> Magus Golden Son :|

TiHa
07-16-2017, 04:59 PM
I also got myself the discount Arena Shop one, and got 2 from filling the Vortex by sacrificing and got a Sentinel Pyro Soldier, a Gunner Desert Marauder and a Magus Pharaoh Dog... not sure how I feel about that yet...

Lulero
07-16-2017, 05:55 PM
Gunner Desert Marauder is a great pull imo, 4 stars G/A are not easy to get and this one far from the worst. It did great in my defense last week, and is fun to auto farm with.
Magus Pharaoh Dog is a great healer (especially since he got buffed), but that's the issue since as of now healers are of little use IMO.

GotN
07-19-2017, 04:47 PM
Got another leg shard from achievement of 100 5* chars. Dropped it and became MCR. Don't know how to feel about that. Achievement took me over a year, so for this it's pretty disappointing in view of that I'm still missing so much chars, but I know you can't see it from this pov. After all it was no dupe, so I think it's ok, but making no air jumps :/

carush
07-19-2017, 06:25 PM
magus cotd, dupe gunner cotd and dupe harpy from my first 3 shards :/

konstifik
07-20-2017, 10:11 AM
The July discount legendary souls gave me my third (at least) Assassin Corrupt Rescuer. Oh well, fits into the group I'm keeping for a tier 7 sacrifice at least.

MoonShadow
07-20-2017, 10:57 AM
The July discount legendary souls gave me my third (at least) Assassin Corrupt Rescuer. Oh well, fits into the group I'm keeping for a tier 7 sacrifice at least.This isn't right, as I've said before, Legendary souls shouldn't award dupes; its pretty hard to get them.

GotN
07-20-2017, 11:50 AM
This isn't right, as I've said before, Legendary souls shouldn't award dupes; its pretty hard to get them.

Even eternals are often dupes, so that will never happen! 3 out of 4 legendary souls are dupes and rubbish here and that's really frustrating. I understand that NF wants to attract new players, but they do everything for newbies and average players and NOTHING for long time and devotedly players like most of us here!!

Demnity
07-20-2017, 02:37 PM
Filled the vortex and got 5 legendary and 3 skill shards (LOL) . Those 5 souls gave me Vampire Hunter, Navigator and Tailgunner with 2 4* dupes. Guess im really lucky this time ...

IceManFerrar
07-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Got Corrupt General from a Legendary Shard obtained from completing Missions.

I wanted that guy so much during the PvE days, but now with his nerf, he is just meh. Too bad, oh well, not a dupe at least.

I scored a 3rd Nomad from a rare Warrior soul...and some folks are desperately wanting him. Sigh, GCR and AoF continue to elude me!

MoonShadow
07-21-2017, 08:25 AM
Even eternals are often dupes, so that will never happen! 3 out of 4 legendary souls are dupes and rubbish here and that's really frustrating. I understand that NF wants to attract new players, but they do everything for newbies and average players and NOTHING for long time and devotedly players like most of us here!!Unfortunately, you're right about this. I've noticed that the newbies have certain luck or maybe I am just jealous now about the fact that they got some chars I'm chasing since the beginning. :D

MoonShadow
07-21-2017, 08:44 AM
Got Corrupt General from a Legendary Shard obtained from completing Missions.

I wanted that guy so much during the PvE days, but now with his nerf, he is just meh. Too bad, oh well, not a dupe at least.

I scored a 3rd Nomad from a rare Warrior soul...and some folks are desperately wanting him. Sigh, GCR and AoF continue to elude me!IceMan... I wish a "trade" option to be available, at least once/month with a trooper, as if I wouldn't sacrificed them a couple of days ago, I could've gladly give you some of my GCR and AoF for one of your Nomads, that I want mostly!! :(

IceManFerrar
07-21-2017, 01:17 PM
IceMan... I wish a "trade" option to be available, at least once/month with a trooper, as if I wouldn't sacrificed them a couple of days ago, I could've gladly give you some of my GCR and AoF for one of your Nomads, that I want mostly!! :(

Cheers mate, i just burst out laughing when I got my 3rd Nomad. I remembered you and how much you are wanting him...really crazy that some of us get these dupes which others desperately want.

I should level up all three Nomads and place them on my defense just for kicks. They would get wiped out easily, unless I had them maxed out on Shards and Counterstrikes & Shells on all of them. Sadly I don't have enough Counterstrikes and Shells to go around, but it sure would be a fun team to see in the Arena, like SK's 3 GCRs, lol!

Blacksteel
07-22-2017, 12:57 AM
After almost a year I haven't been able to get some great characters like a prisoner or latex corrupt girl so I decided to open 7 legs, I was shooting for at least one out of 11 chars that interest me, but got the middle finger instead, all dups.
What's worse 2 were desert riders and 2 angels of fear, this out of 7 so called 'legendary' souls, legendary my right nut, how's that even possible?, getting really frustrated at this BS.
Other chars were a corrupt droid sentinel (can't get mad at him), harpy and CR eddie, at least it was not the red pyro, wasting love.

DaveMurray
07-22-2017, 05:22 PM
5 legendary, 5 4* crap dupes. If i remember correctly i only got a 5* char once out of infinite legendary souls. This is getting very frustrated and boring..

T-Man
07-23-2017, 01:06 AM
So I did my first tier 7 sacrifice and collected the legendary soul achievement. Among those sacrificed were 3 Carriage Riders. Guess what my Legendary drop was. :mad:

LandCrusher70
07-23-2017, 02:53 PM
This is getting very frustrated and boring..
For sure...

My last "Legendary" drop was a dupe MCD.

Blacksteel
07-24-2017, 01:51 AM
Used last 2, got dups, out of the 9 all were 4* dups and only 2 were A/G.

Legendary 9 - 0 Blacksteel

Seriously WTF @NF...

blade685
07-25-2017, 07:55 AM
welcome to dupe land :D
for me another green harpy dupe

Peppoah
07-25-2017, 10:35 AM
Got a new toy today: Gunner COTD. Don't know if it's good or not, as I don't see them too often.

blade685
07-25-2017, 11:05 AM
The only cotd loot is Magus 4 times for me, never see others ^^

90mphyorker
07-26-2017, 10:41 PM
Pulled two Legedary Souls today.

Pharoah Dog. Just the Dog not even the king.. and Green Bomber Boy...

Least the Sacrifice helped fill the Vortex up for me.

Nicko
07-27-2017, 04:31 AM

Credit to the brilliant Osiris for this one...

IceManFerrar
07-27-2017, 04:45 AM
Whooohahahahaha...that gave me such a hearty laugh that my sides were splitting. See, this is why I can never leave the forums...I would miss all of this.

Thanks Nicko and Osiris, well done indeed! :D

MoonShadow
07-27-2017, 07:11 AM

Credit to the brilliant Osiris for this one...Ohhhh, YES! Awesome!!! That's what I've got from 5 (FIVE) Legendary souls!!!

I believe that they've limited somehow the rewards from that kind of souls, as I've got almost the same characters that almost everyone got during this "event": Pharaoh Dog (not King), Green Bomber Boy, Green Pyro, Angel of Strife and some other dupe I can't remember right now..

I wasn't pleased with the results and bought another rare souls, got another Legendary and got the Green Droid Thing, which wasn't a dupe, but I still can't understand what is so "legendary" about that thing anyways...

DaveMurray
07-27-2017, 07:45 AM
54 G/A, 4 Legendary, 1 Green, 41 Rare and...

Not a single 5*, 6 4* crap dupes

blade685
07-27-2017, 09:37 AM

Credit to the brilliant Osiris for this one...ahah nice one ^^

kkkreg5
07-27-2017, 03:51 PM

LOL!! This is great!

RichRaven
07-29-2017, 08:19 PM
Just did my first exalted sacrifice got a sweet legendary soul that gave me a green harpy dupe yipee

thealchemist
08-05-2017, 03:20 AM
I got a Warrior NBoL, now my 5th one I think. Shit dupe is right lol

Heavy1974
08-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Got two Legendaries from Vortex (besides Skill Shards and G/A Souls-which gave me a dupe Tailgunner btw) and can`t believe it.

not only 2 new chars
they are also 5*s
and they are both Eddies :

SHAMAN and ACES HIGH

thealchemist
08-13-2017, 07:29 AM
I got a dupe tail gunner eddie. I'm definitely going through a dupe phase with this soul atm.

blade685
08-14-2017, 12:38 PM
I got a dupe tail gunner eddie. I'm definitely going through a dupe phase with this soul atm.

it's a dupe time for him, had 3 or 4 last weeks...and not the good eddies :D

90mphyorker
08-20-2017, 06:53 AM
1st Arena Legendary Soul gave me Tailgunner Eddie, which was appreciated as I don't have him. 2nd Arena Legendary Soul from this sale gave me a Magus Golden Soul. Which is hardly legendary as I had just pulled him 2 minutes previously in a Rare Soul.

Bad luck I got them so close togeather. But I think 4* characters like him shouldn't be in Legendary Souls.

prin666team
08-20-2017, 08:26 AM
navigator dupe grrrr

Crazypants
08-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Magus COTD, Sweet! I just farmed 5 of these things during the Magus COTD event last month. WOOHOOOOO!!!!

T-Man
08-20-2017, 05:39 PM
Dupe AoP.

I also had around 15 rare GA souls this week including 10 from a vortex fill. Not a single red eyes from any of these. :(

konstifik
08-21-2017, 10:13 AM
Got the discounted legendary from the Arena shop and got a Ass NBoL. Lost count on those by now, but he was what I needed to complete a tier VI sacrifice plus vortex fill.

Was hoping for a lot of souls, but got 2 skillshards for the sacrifice and 6 skillshards and 1 legendary from the vortex bonus. And the legendary provided yet another AoP...

blade685
08-22-2017, 01:38 PM
another shit dupe: As CR

thealchemist
08-24-2017, 04:31 AM
My last 2 have given me GCR and Sentinel Golden Son, both new toons for me. I was expecting dupes to help me finally complete a tier VI sacrifice but not just yet...

Witkacy
08-24-2017, 09:49 AM
Mornin' all :)

Got another one from a discount price at the store few days ago - Sentinel Golden Son - he's eneded immediately in the chamber...

Cheers,

W

blade685
09-04-2017, 01:31 PM
1 dupe DD and 2 days later 1 dupe DD GRRRR
DD period like BlueCOTD last time...
I'm waiting for VHE, Aliancegeneral, nomad etc...period....

Demnity
09-04-2017, 01:52 PM
I got 2 Nomads at the same time....

blade685
09-04-2017, 02:21 PM
I got 2 Nomads at the same time....

i give you 2 DD for 1 nomad :)

T-Man
09-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Another green droid for me. Lost count on how many of these I had.

blade685
09-04-2017, 05:06 PM
yes loot system is a big shit

Mercifal
09-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Got 4 legendary souls (from pvp and sacrifice fill) and got sentinel Valkyrie, Gunner Valkyrie, gunner desert marauder and Gunner Corrupt Rescuer. I must admit I was expecting magus Angels.

Kris-0707
09-05-2017, 01:23 PM
All recent legendary souls were crap for me, as usual. Yesterdays G/A soul (claimed from fragments) gave me Cyborg Eddie, I'm still in deep shock.

T-Man
09-05-2017, 04:24 PM
All recent legendary souls were crap for me, as usual. Yesterdays G/A soul (claimed from fragments) gave me Cyborg Eddie, I'm still in deep shock.

Congrats dude. He still eludes me.

thealchemist
09-06-2017, 06:05 AM
Had 2 from recent vortex fill I had been sitting on. Dropped them today and first was Sentinel ABB (dupe) and Warrior Pyro Soldier, not a dupe! I have tended to be shit out of luck for 4* warrior toons since I started playing but just maybe that trend is starting to turn, as I got the troll the other week as well.

olereimers
09-06-2017, 08:36 PM
got tailgunner eddie in a legendary soul today and happy with that. used to have him but sacrificed him a while back.
got rainmaker eddie yesterday in a gunner/assasin soul
and vampire hunter last week in a gunner/assasin soul
so happy with my recent pulls

90mphyorker
09-10-2017, 06:09 AM
Opened me Legendary Souls collected from missions.

Green Harpy. What a joke.

Opened 3 Legendary Souls the other day. 2 from Fragments and 1 from the store.

1 was another Green Harpy, 1 Assassin Ox Cultist and I can't remember the last. So must have been a dupe and Sacrificed.

Silentknight
09-10-2017, 11:15 AM
Prisoner #2...really wish I could forge (F2F) these guys & make a decent toon outta them! Btw, was from frags cuz apu the arena store was still locked last time I checked, ffs! NF at it's finest!!!

slauki
09-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Prisoner #2...really wish I could forge (F2F) these guys & make a decent toon outta them! Btw, was from frags cuz apu the arena store was still locked last time I checked, ffs! NF at it's finest!!!

how does this forge exactly work? sounds like a cool idea, put several toons together to create a new toon?

Silentknight
09-10-2017, 02:54 PM
how does this forge exactly work? sounds like a cool idea, put several toons together to create a new toon?

Nope, unlocks signature abilities, gives u class specific ore for powering up bots of same class. Makes getting dupes worthwhile! Only about 20 different bots but 1-4 ☆'s. So u max 1☆ forge into 2☆, 2 into 3, 3 into 4. Then start over with 1☆'s. Takes along time to get all ☆ levels maxed! Plus there's mods, similar to talismans that u do the same with. Mods go on 7 different base nodes with ur choice of bots for protecting ur base from raids & also give bots abilities in arenas. And again 1-4 ☆'s. NF needs 2 look at how other games operate!
Check it out slauki, prolly not ur kinda game, buttonmasher, no thot required but would give u a better idea. As always, LotB members come 1st when joining alliance.

Blacksteel
09-10-2017, 03:11 PM
Nope, unlocks signature abilities, gives u class specific ore for powering up bots of same class. Makes getting dupes worthwhile! Only about 12 different bots but 1-4 ☆'s. So u max 1☆ forge into 2☆. Then start over with 1☆'s. Takes along time to get all ☆ levels maxed! NF needs 2 look at how other games operate!

Something like this would be nice, instead of dropping characters with too many abilities, maybe drop it with some base abilities and give options for different upgrade paths, it would level up into different versions depending on chosen abilities, so not every (i.e. purple valkirie) would be the same, also they could give lesser characters (maybe a sandworm just for kicks) some other signature abilities so that you could find arena worthy sandworms, make dups worth saving and add to variety and surprise factor.

Last legendary was 4* Dup Allied Bomber Boy.

Silentknight
09-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Something like this would be nice, instead of dropping characters with too many abilities, maybe drop it with less abilities and give option to different upgrade paths, it would level up into different versions depending on chosen abilities, so not every (i.e. purple valkirie) would be the same, also they could give lesser characters (maybe a sandworm just for kicks) some other signature abilities so that you could find arena worthy sandworms, make dups worth saving and add to variety and surprise factor.

Last legendary was 4* Dup Allied Bomber Boy.

Edited my original post & could still add more!

Sidney
09-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Nope, unlocks signature abilities, gives u class specific ore for powering up bots of same class. Makes getting dupes worthwhile! Only about 20 different bots but 1-4 ☆'s. So u max 1☆ forge into 2☆, 2 into 3, 3 into 4. Then start over with 1☆'s. Takes along time to get all ☆ levels maxed! Plus there's mods, similar to talismans that u do the same with. Mods go on 7 different base nodes with ur choice of bots for protecting ur base from raids & also give bots abilities in arenas. And again 1-4 ☆'s. NF needs 2 look at how other games operate!
Check it out slauki, prolly not ur kinda game, buttonmasher, no thot required but would give u a better idea. As always, LotB members come 1st when joining alliance.

I actually started playing that game a few weeks ago... Pretty fun, but with all the time this game sucks out of my schedule I haven't had the time to mess with it. I think I'm only level 16 or something. I'll have to log into it again today. Love playing a game with minimal bugs!!!

Silentknight
09-11-2017, 02:59 PM
I actually started playing that game a few weeks ago... Pretty fun, but with all the time this game sucks out of my schedule I haven't had the time to mess with it. I think I'm only level 16 or something. I'll have to log into it again today. Love playing a game with minimal bugs!!!

Join alliance Sidney! Search LotB, Jofer16 or Silentknight68

Sidney
09-11-2017, 03:43 PM

Will do!!! :D

Silentknight
09-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Will do!!! :D

Lotsa perks to joining. Alliance event rewards. Can't join alliance mission til ur level 20. Even then u'll get ur ass kicked but there's 3 battle groups so when we complete 1st battlegroup u still get rewards for just joining 2nd or 3rd. Plus u can chat with all of us! Heads up, if ur auto playing dailys or arena u can still trigger ur bots special! Oh yeah, chat is censored but we have a discord group too, haha! Shit works but that's bout it. We spell em backwards! KCUF!

Sidney
09-11-2017, 04:02 PM

Not finding the alliance. It allows me to search Tag or Name and it doesn't return any results for LotB, Jofer16 or Silentknight68... Strange...

Silentknight
09-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Not finding the alliance. It allows me to search Tag or Name and it doesn't return any results for LotB, Jofer16 or Silentknight68... Strange...

I noticed it adds a space after LotB. Backspace to remove space & try or what's ur I'd & I'll invite. Enter in tag, lotb, no caps, comes up as legacy of the beast, worked 4 me

Sidney
09-11-2017, 05:26 PM
I noticed it adds a space after LotB. Backspace to remove space & try or what's ur I'd & I'll invite. Enter in tag, lotb, no caps, comes up as legacy of the beast, worked 4 me

Still nothing... My ID is the same... figured I'd use it so I don't have to keep up with multiple IDs. I'm Sidney-1805

Silentknight
09-11-2017, 05:33 PM
Still nothing... My ID is the same... figured I'd use it so I don't have to keep up with multiple IDs. I'm Sidney-1805

Done!!!!!!

konstifik
09-18-2017, 09:37 AM
Opened two legendary souls recently. First gave me yet another Green Bat but the second finally gave me something new: The Gunner Valkyrie.

Blacksteel
09-18-2017, 04:17 PM
Dup Allied Bomber, Dup CR Eddie.

blade685
09-18-2017, 05:26 PM
Dup Allied Bomber, Dup CR Eddie.

welcome to the dupe club :(
Same for me 2 legendary and 2 dupes again...no VHeddie or essential characters
i can use another 2 with fragment but too fear to loot shit dupe again

konstifik
09-19-2017, 07:39 AM
Opened two legendary souls recently. First gave me yet another Green Bat but the second finally gave me something new: The Gunner Valkyrie.

My leggies are on a valkyrie roll! Got the Sentinel Valkyrie today, so that's two valkyries in a row from legendary souls for me.

90mphyorker
09-19-2017, 11:37 PM
Just spent 10 million gold for a Pharoah Dog...

blade685
09-20-2017, 06:04 PM
Good Toon loot chance is always the biggest problem of the game for many players like men and for pvp teams ( no VHeddie = no top 10...)

Kris-0707
09-20-2017, 06:15 PM
Just spent 10 million gold for a Pharoah Dog...

I know that feeling, I just bought the soul for 10M and pulled the most expensive **** Corrupt Droid ....

Had few legendary souls in past 2-3 days, all ****, all dupes, this game sucks.

Tridimensionale
09-20-2017, 06:23 PM
Tailgunner, now i only miss two eddies and one of them is coming for free (Pharaoh) :D

blade685
09-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Tailgunner, now i only miss two eddies and one of them is coming for free (Pharaoh) :D

i looted so many fucking tailgunner, mystic eddies etc with souls...and never the usefull VHeddie, alliance general, nomad, etc
After more than 1 year all days player, it's a problem to don't have the only actual good eddie for pvp :(

MrFreeze
09-20-2017, 09:40 PM
I got a cyborg finally from one of these this morning. I can't complain about that

Patrice-1201
09-20-2017, 09:43 PM
I got a cyborg finally from one of these this morning. I can't complain about that

For sure he is one of the best Eddies ;-)

MrFreeze
09-20-2017, 10:44 PM
For sure he is one of the best Eddies ;-)

I can finally join the cyborg friends:)

Jofer16
09-20-2017, 11:26 PM
I can finally join the cyborg friends:)

Congrats! He was the last Eddie I needed a few months back and scored him. He's an elusive bastich.

MrFreeze
09-20-2017, 11:37 PM
Congrats! He was the last Eddie I needed a few months back and scored him. He's an elusive bastich.

Yeah gunner eddies haven't dropped much for me. I still need navigator and aces high. And visions and coalgiver. I think that's all I need to finish them.

blade685
09-22-2017, 08:02 PM
i need 7 eddies :mad:
And the best of them are in that list .... i have all useless eddies hum...

Edit: no i don't have useless coalgiver lol

blade685
09-23-2017, 09:22 AM
waiting for 4 new legendary open and.....shit 4* fest
2 or 3 before was the same shit dupes
2 fucking shit many dupes and useless Blue children of the damned, 1 fucking dupe red bat and 1 fucking dupe green bat!
Seriously when that shit loot system will finally change????????
Sacrifice many full 5* and 4* for that !!!
I will never use 10m gold for another useless legendary souls, and will never do another level 7 sacrifice without big change of that dupe system
We need an answer for that sparton please it's so boring and we lose many players because of that

kkkreg5
09-24-2017, 05:32 PM
Thursday RNG dropped Corrupt General from a legendary. Last night RNG dropped The Nomad from a rare soul! Guessing these are going to be inconsequential soon... if not already.

90mphyorker
09-25-2017, 12:45 AM
Just got 4 from a Ultimate Sacrifice ( and 10 Skill Shards)
Assassin COTD
Desert Marauder
Magus Chopper
Sentinel Boob Nipple Droid thing.

Peppoah
09-25-2017, 11:48 AM
Seems to be a good day to get assassin CotD.
Got him today. Now I’m only missing the warrior Child to make the for kids complete.

Jofer16
09-25-2017, 02:28 PM
Seems to be a good day to get assassin CotD.
Got him today. Now I’m only missing the warrior Child to make the for kids complete.

Grats! That's the only toon I really want nowadays, maybe I'll crack my couple of saved up souls later.

GotN
10-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Cashing in 13 legendary souls:
Only 4* chars :(

new:
Warrior Corrupt Rescuer
Gunner CotD

6 x Golden Son/ NboL
To be honest, concerning RNG based things in this game I don’t expect or hope for something, also I miss many toons, but so it is easier to live :P
\m/

PaquitoChep
10-01-2017, 05:44 PM
This week, 2x green pyro and 1x corrupt harpy

It's been more than a month ago that pyro was having his own event
http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/🔥collect-a-4⭐sentinel-pyro-soldier-guaranteed-in-our-latest-event🔥/

non marked as exclusive but in the case would love to have the magus CoTD who i miss in his event

GotN
10-16-2017, 01:05 AM
Week begins good here. After Samurai Eddie from a rare soul a few days ago, just got long awaited Nomad from a legendary one \m/

bort
10-16-2017, 02:35 AM
Opened about 10 from the sacrifice event, all 4 star dupes.

Once you have most of the 4* characters, legendary souls are *way* overvalued.

konstifik
10-16-2017, 09:15 AM
Pulled a Pharaoh Eddie from a legendary today, which was my third dupe 5* Eddie during this event. Slightly frustrating as there are still four different 5* Eddies that I don't have yet.