PDA

View Full Version : Where do normal runes drop?

Nekroliun
08-19-2016, 10:51 AM
Ive been farming for over a week trying to get normal runes to lvl up my talisman, i keep getting evo runes and no normal ones and once i find one its a different color than the one i want. Also where can i find normal shards, i have 8 5* gunner shards to lvl up soldier Eddie! too bad im missing 1 2* evo shard for the guy and 4 1* evo shards. Any idea where can i get anything? JUST ANYTHING

Dutch
08-19-2016, 10:59 AM
Ive been farming for over a week trying to get normal runes to lvl up my talisman, i keep getting evo runes and no normal ones and once i find one its a different color than the one i want. Also where can i find normal shards, i have 8 5* gunner shards to lvl up soldier Eddie! too bad im missing 1 2* evo shard for the guy and 4 1* evo shards. Any idea where can i get anything? JUST ANYTHING

you can find 2* evo shards in the new dungeon and the runes are have good drop rates in battlefield and underworld madness

Nekroliun
08-19-2016, 11:05 AM
Battlefield and underworld madness for normal runes?!? Damn, i havent reached underworld madness yet but battlefield is np. Only problem is my soldier eddie dies quickly right now, only 6k hp

Dutch
08-19-2016, 11:10 AM
Battlefield and underworld madness for normal runes?!? Damn, i havent reached underworld madness yet but battlefield is np. Only problem is my soldier eddie dies quickly right now, only 6k hp

put some health talismans on him, toys of death and eagles nest i find easiest