PDA

View Full Version : A whole week without being able to play?

StormArrow
08-19-2016, 12:17 PM
I play online games for a long time, work as a web developer, and this is the very first time I see a game/service with such a bug that make the users unable to log in for an entire week and the developers don't give a decent explanation of what is going on. C'mon, an issue that game freezes at login screen for so many players isn't something like that little bugs that make drop rate too low, is something that affect the entire game, wth! See other people talking about the new maps, monsters, eddies, good drops, etc, is so frustrating when you can't even log in! I'm sure that right now there is someone trying to solve the problem, but after so much time, the devs don't inform something better then 'we are working hard...' is almost an offence... can someone tell us what is going on, pls?

Jennie-5128
08-19-2016, 01:11 PM
The login bug is something that needs sorting out on each individual account affected, which is why it takes so long, unfortunately :(

12lisa
08-19-2016, 01:29 PM
Yeah, as far as I know, it is a result of conflicting data on your account. But since it is not one line of code, but different conflicts for each person, they have to tackle it one after another. I couldnīt play for 8 days now, although I sent my ticket after two days, so the ticket is only 6 days old. Theyīre working as quick as they can, but it just takes itīs time. I personally think itīs worth waiting and the surprise of playing the new content will be even bigger. Iīm just worried about my troppers dropping me...

Jennie-5128
08-19-2016, 02:41 PM
I didn't get dropped by many, Lisa, & still had (still have) a queue. Also everyone who was still active had been using my champ, so I had loads of points waiting for me.

Wishing you both a similar experience when you log back in *hug*

Jaylo
08-19-2016, 03:01 PM
I wonder how many dropped my lvl 100 Axis Commnder while i've been locked out lol

12lisa
08-19-2016, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it. Well, I had a level 80 4* soldier Eddie with some maxed talismans, so there is hope :)

MadMax
08-19-2016, 06:15 PM
Locked out for a week now too, also worrying about my troopers but hoping my level 91 Samurai Eddie is keeping people from dropping me. Got up to 4 troopers with the Axis Commander and the synergy with Samurai Eddie and my warrior Child of the Damned is incredible, my biggest worry is losing those Axis Commanders (eh..."corrupt generals")

Bombatomica
08-19-2016, 09:03 PM
Guys, hang in there. I had the same problem, just few minutes ago devs sent me an email and fixed the login bug, now the game works perfectly (finger crossed...). It is a question of patience, because as Jennie said every single account have to be fixed singularly. But it can be done, so... stay strong ;)

Jennie-5128
08-19-2016, 11:35 PM
YAY Bombatomica that's great! Fingers crossed for the rest of you :)