PDA

View Full Version : Child of the damnednot getting extra trurn

Dank Brew
08-19-2016, 05:03 PM
On the quest kill time on madness in battlefield - why doesn't the child get his extra turns? I got 5 kills and not one extra turn...

Kulimar
08-19-2016, 05:34 PM
Was the child of the damned the one delivering the killing blow? I think he has to be for his passive to work. That's the only thing I can think of...

MadMax
08-19-2016, 06:24 PM
I've had it bug out on me a few times but very rarely. Mine is on my A-Team so I use him all the time. One thing I've noticed is that sometimes it looks like he's not getting his extra turn, but what's really happening is he's "almost" killing them and a DOT like a burn or something is actually making the killing blow.

Dank Brew
08-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Nope... He got the kill and the physical burn wasn't the reason. The enemy bomber boys kept getting like 4 extras and I got zero lol go figure. Its been working since though. Now I'm just having drop issues... Says it will drop a 2* evo rune but I keep getting 1* and 3* drops ... Lol how silly

MadMax
08-19-2016, 07:01 PM
I'm locked out a week now but the drop rates all went to hell for me about a week before I got locked out.

MadMax
08-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Remembered one other condition I've seen prevent the extra turns. It seems to behave like a beneficial status effect that only shows up for a second, so when he has the debuff that prevents beneficial status effects, the extra turn won't proc.

Dank Brew
08-20-2016, 02:51 AM
That's probably what it was. I was thinking that but its a "passive" skill so I wasn't sure