PDA

View Full Version : Talismans for Pyro Soldier (Warrior)

zamasu
08-19-2016, 07:24 PM
Anybody has a good talisman build for a a warrior Pyro Soldier? he does true damage, but I haven't found any good combination of talismans to maximize his damage

Schadenfreud-0217
08-21-2016, 10:26 PM
If i remember correctly he deals true damage, so that would mean use as many Assassin talismans as possible to maximize damage. You should post some screenshots of his abilities and talisman slots if you want a better answer though.

Eleazar
08-23-2016, 05:37 AM
Pyro Soldier Skills :
Flame : Physical damages to all enemies. 35% chance to influct burn status (2 turns). (edit, it says physical in french , sorry about the confusion)
Defense: Give immunity, up def & MR (2 turns)

Talisman slots :
3 greys, 2 green and 1 red.

If anybody have a build idea.

Kaijester
08-23-2016, 06:52 AM
My warrior Pyro Soldier reads "true damage to all enemies..."

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 06:58 AM
Mine too... Do you have him ranked up Kaijester? I got him a few hours ago but I don't know if he's worth the shards...

I was so happy when I got him... I thought he was the one that raises accuracy... but no :cry:

Kaijester
08-23-2016, 07:07 AM
His immunity works for the Sentinel Dungeon. I'm leveling him via the conventional way to lv80, not going to spend golds on shards.

Most of his damage seems to come from the physical burn effect.

Olevipoeg
08-23-2016, 07:10 AM
His immunity works for the Sentinel Dungeon. I'm leveling him via the conventional way to lv80, not going to spend golds on shards.

Is there any point to level up any char using shards?

Kaijester
08-23-2016, 07:20 AM
IMO no. But judging from my Champion Troopers, a lot of people seems to level with shards as I can see lv100 Golden Sun suddenly...

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 07:28 AM

Fun fact... the things you use to level up characters are also called shards... Either way, when you have two stacks of 2* EVO shards you use them too :P they actually give a lot of xp.

Thanks for that... he'll stay lvl 1 then :P

IMO no. But judging from my Champion Troopers, a lot of people seems to level with shards as I can see lv100 Golden Sun suddenly...

I think I was one of the first ones to ever get the warrior Golden Son to LVL100, I still had a lot of level up shards when I got him, but since I got a few more 4* I started using evo shards too... they give a lot of xp and to be honest I have more that I'm going to use to rank up characters.

I tend to only level up 3* or 4*, not much use for 99 2* evo shards other than leveling characters up.

Dutch
08-23-2016, 07:28 AM

i have too much gold and cant evo talismans cause cant seem to get the 3* rainbow ones to drop, so i have levelled my nomad, troll, warrior and assassin son to 100

Flann
08-23-2016, 07:31 AM

Yup. Within an hour of time rifts going live, 2 of my Troopers had level 100 Golden Sons.

Dutch
08-23-2016, 07:31 AM
Yup. Within an hour of time rifts going live, 2 of my Troopers had level 100 Golden Sons.

they do great damage in the dungeon so thats why i levelled mine

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 07:35 AM
they do great damage in the dungeon so thats why i levelled mine

I can't wait to see the Warrior and the Assassin passive. I hope it's nice, at least we know it bugged the game LOL

Dutch
08-23-2016, 07:37 AM
I can't wait to see the Warrior and the Assassin passive. I hope it's nice, at least we know it bugged the game LOL

yep same here, hope the warrior has a counter like the boos or an extra turn, no clue what the assassin would have tho

Dutch
08-23-2016, 07:39 AM
i just pulled a troll from a rare soul, have evolved him to 5 star lvl 97, the guy is awesome, easy auto farm lvl 10

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 07:41 AM
I think they have the same one. I think 2 Golden Sons share the revive passive and the sentinel has a different one.

From what I understood from Matts post was that this dungeons, assassin and warrior, would be easier cause the passive was deleted. It's called Revenge or something like that.

Dutch
08-23-2016, 07:44 AM
yeah i read that too, so far the gunner one has been the hardest for me

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 07:51 AM
I think it was trickier rather than difficult, you just had to have good timing. Alliance General made it really easy for me, controlling fury and power seems to be a must in this dungeons.

That's why I want to get either the Assassin Troll or the Warrior Axis Bomber Boy, I think right now accuracy and AoE are the meta. I can't understand why people don't use those characters. They make everone so much better. They even make Talismans really OP.

Dutch
08-23-2016, 07:54 AM
I think it was trickier rather than difficult, you just had to have good timing. Alliance General made it really easy for me, controlling fury and power seems to be a must in this dungeons.

That's why I want to get either the Assassin Troll or the Warrior Axis Bomber Boy, I think right now accuracy and AoE are the meta. I can't understand why people don't use those characters. They make everone so much better. They even make Talismans really OP.

i have the awarrior bomber boy, the only reason i dont use him is because im annoyed with his ability, grant 3 pwr instantly which costs 4 pwr?! i told him to go away and come back once hes sorted himself out, i have the warrior troll, although he's got 3 assassin slots?

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 07:57 AM
Yeah! People are looking at that ability the wrong way.

You can say it's broken or you can say for 1 power he has a 45% chance to silence all enemies for 1 turn... that doesn't sound that bad, doesn't it? ;)

Still, 35% accuracy boost for 2 turns is worth it, even if he did no damage at all.

Dutch
08-23-2016, 07:59 AM
Yeah! People are looking at that ability the wrong way.

You can say it's broken or you can say for 1 power he has a 45% (+35% passive boost) chance to silence all enemies for 1 turn... that doesn't sound that bad, doesn't it? ;)

Still, 35% accuracy boost for 2 turns is worth it, even if he did no damage at all.

I suppose if you havent got any other characters to replace him he would be good, ive used him a few times but havent got a place for him at the moment

Dutch
08-23-2016, 08:06 AM
i love my nomad and my new troll, the assassin son with endure for 2 rounds makes your team unkillable as well, i mainly go all out attack with brute force most of the team lol

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 08:13 AM
You are missing a hell of a character that synergizes with virtually every character in the game. I guess people will realize it after someone posts numbers.

Dutch
08-23-2016, 08:17 AM
You are missing a hell of a character that synergizes with virtually every character in the game. I guess people will realize it after someone posts numbers.

I have him at 4* lvl 80 no warriors to upgrade apart from him so maybe just maybe ill give him another chance, think i have all bomber boys

Gonzo
08-23-2016, 08:20 AM
You should ;)

I sold it... didn't I? LOL

Dutch
08-23-2016, 08:21 AM
lol i came pretty close to doing so myself

aur0ra85
08-23-2016, 08:30 AM
I have a red bomber dude, I don't have the talismans to play him, or the rainbow shards to upgrade him. Progress has hit a brick wall. For my current 5 star characters I have a backlog of about 40 talismans that require upgrading. Good luck to me lol. In addition, I have 11 4 star characters I'd like to upgrade....

Schadenfreud-0217
08-23-2016, 12:12 PM
Anybody has a good talisman build for a a warrior Pyro Soldier? he does true damage, but I haven't found any good combination of talismans to maximize his damage

So back on the topic:

Pyro Soldier Skills :
Flame: Physical?True damage to all enemies. 35% chance to inflict burn status (2 turns).

Talisman slots: 3 greys, 2 green and 1 red.

Assuming Flame does physical dmg, I'd go with 4 Red (Fierce) and 2 Green (Overwhelming/Mystical).
Assuming Flame does true dmg, you could try 3 Assassin (maybe Void Shield augment), 2 Green (Mystical/Overwhelming), and 1 Red (Fierce).