PDA

View Full Version : Indicator for maxed talismans....

Yup
01-13-2018, 02:49 PM
With an update a month or two ago, character icons got gold borders around them to indicate they were at level 100. Just a quick visual cue. This was great.

I would LOVE if the talismans got the same treatment. 5 star level 50 talismans get a gold ring around them (when on the character) letting you now it's "max'ed" without having to actually tap on it to see.

slauki
01-13-2018, 03:30 PM
the talismans are highlighted, or do i get something wrong:

but you prolly would like to see it on the characters too

Yup
01-13-2018, 03:50 PM
I mean an indicator when on the character.

Something like.....

I'm thinking of something which may be easy to implement without altering the actual icons or the overall framing so that additional images may not be necessary and it could all be done merely with styling.

What I'm finding.. is that every tap on a talisman adds to the overall update delay when I leave the "team" screen. Even if I don't alter any talismans. Tapping on them seems to at least load that data as something to check/update when exiting the Team screen. If I didn't have to tap on them, it may make the update when leaving faster and possibly (although I'm guessing) reduce server load.

slauki
01-13-2018, 03:52 PM
I mean an indicator when on the character.

Something like.....

I'm thinking of something which may be easy to implement without altering the actual icons or the overal framing so that additional images may not be necessary and it could all be done merely with styling.

yeah makes sense. i have to store them on characters too sometimes, because the 200 limit is to low. would be handy for sure if you outsource them.

Yup
01-13-2018, 04:06 PM
Ideally, if all talismans were at max levels, you'd see something like this:

Where even the tab turns gold indicating everything is max'ed.

.... could do the same thing for the other tabs.. skills turns gold if all skill shards have been applied.... stats turns gold upon reaching 5 star level 100.

Kaz_LOTB
01-13-2018, 04:28 PM
Ideally, if all talismans were at max levels, you'd see something like this:

Where even the tab turns gold indicating everything is max'ed.

.... could do the same thing for the other tabs.. skills turns gold if all skill shards have been applied.... stats turns gold upon reaching 5 star level 100.

Thanks for the post. Just wanted to let you know we do indeed have something like this on our agenda. It's a little further down in priority atm due to the bigger features incoming, but personally, not knowing the star level / max status of my Talismans equipped to characters is certainly something that drives me crazy on a daily basis :p

-Kaz

Yup
01-13-2018, 04:36 PM
Fantastic! I figured the more visual based updates aren't high priority. But it's wonderful you've already thought of this. Thanks for sharing!