PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for this game that I've had forever...

MisterEly
01-14-2018, 12:00 AM
Since I started playing Legacy almost 2 years ago now, I've had quite a few ideas, as well as things I want to be in the game, accumulate in my head, and I thought I'd share some with all of you lovely people here on the forum. Enjoy, and feel free to comment ideas of your own!

NEW EDDIES:
-Iron Maiden Eddie: All sorts of old-school cool. He has to have a fury revolving around an iron maiden, or I will be somewhat miffed.
-Piece of Mind Eddie: Most likely based around sealing, considering his chains.
-Live After Death Eddie: Would be neat if he had a fury that had a chance of activating when he died, essentially giving him a revive. That might be a little overpowered, though.
-Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie: A badass gunslinger, who would basically be the love child of Cyborg Eddie and Aces High Eddie...
-Final Frontier Eddie: A ruthless bounty hunter who ain't afraid to throw his adversaries off of the face of the planet.
-Ed Hunter Eddie: Who knows? He'd be a cool addition to the game, but I have no idea of what he'd be able to do...

NEW CHARACTERS:

-The Ancient Mariner: A pirate-based toon that would pair really well with Navigator.
-The Prowler: A mysterious assassin that lurks in the shadows, waiting for his prey...
-Prodigal Sons: A group of toons (like the Children of the Damned) who revolve around mystical powers.
-The Invaders: Another group of toons based around Vikings.
-The Duellists: A twin-gunfighter toon, essentially two characters in one! Or, not. They'd still function together, but as a single toon.
-Pretty much all the bosses that aren't playable, like Horus, for example. (Thanks to Yup for reminding me!)

NEW WORLDS:
-A Blade Runner-esque future world based off of Somewhere in Time.
-A sea/sailing world based off of songs such as Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Ghost of the Navigator, The Talisman, etc.
-A world based off of Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
-An "escape from virtual reality, and possibly football" based off of Virtual XI (I'm kidding about the football).
-A mental facility, taking style cues from Piece of Mind.

And, that's about it. I'll update this thread if I have any more ideas.

Mariner-1212
01-15-2018, 02:49 PM
These are awesome ideas! I would love to see an Asylum level based on POM, and most of all the Sea level. That would be excellent!

Couple more ideas to toss in there:

Eddies:
Executioner Eddie: an assassin with insane damage from his huge Axe.
Prodigal Son Eddie: a giant new-orleans style voodoo looking Eddie
Phantom Eddie: from Phantom of the Opera
Icarus Eddie: with wings and flamethrower
Razor's Edge Eddie: Based on "The evil that men do" - an Eddie dripping with blood (rather than crying)

Supporting toons:
Lamia, half woman/vampire, half snake (from Prodigal Son)
Phantom Of The Opera (if not an Eddie, then a supporting toon)
Charlotte

Yup
01-15-2018, 03:04 PM
Why no Horus???? He's the only boss currently in the game not available as a playable character :)

Rayn13
01-15-2018, 03:05 PM
Charolette from 22 Acacia Ave - her special move could be giving the other toons crabs. Lol

dragonmat89
01-15-2018, 03:12 PM
I'd like to see the Bat Eddie from the Live at Donnington album/Here to Eternity video. Maybe as either an assassin or a sentinel (thick hide on his wings for blocking/preventing negative effects...)?

DIEDD
01-15-2018, 03:34 PM
Since I started playing Legacy almost 2 years ago now, I've had quite a few ideas, as well as things I want to be in the game, accumulate in my head, and I thought I'd share some with all of you lovely people here on the forum. Enjoy, and feel free to comment ideas of your own!

NEW EDDIES:
-Iron Maiden Eddie: All sorts of old-school cool. He has to have a fury revolving around an iron maiden, or I will be somewhat miffed.
-Piece of Mind Eddie: Most likely based around sealing, considering his chains.
-Live After Death Eddie: Would be neat if he had a fury that had a chance of activating when he died, essentially giving him a revive. That might be a little overpowered, though.
-Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie: A badass gunslinger, who would basically be the love child of Cyborg Eddie and Aces High Eddie...
-Final Frontier Eddie: A ruthless bounty hunter who ain't afraid to throw his adversaries off of the face of the planet.
-Ed Hunter Eddie: Who knows? He'd be a cool addition to the game, but I have no idea of what he'd be able to do...

NEW CHARACTERS:

-The Ancient Mariner: A pirate-based toon that would pair really well with Navigator.
-The Prowler: A mysterious assassin that lurks in the shadows, waiting for his prey...
-Prodigal Sons: A group of toons (like the Children of the Damned) who revolve around mystical powers.
-The Invaders: Another group of toons based around Vikings.
-The Duellists: A twin-gunfighter toon, essentially two characters in one! Or, not. They'd still function together, but as a single toon.

NEW WORLDS:
-A Blade Runner-esque future world based off of Somewhere in Time.
-A sea/sailing world based off of songs such as Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Ghost of the Navigator, The Talisman, etc.
-A world based off of Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
-An "escape from virtual reality, and possibly football" based off of Virtual XI (I'm kidding about the football).
-A mental facility, taking style cues from Piece of Mind.

And, that's about it. I'll update this thread if I have any more ideas.

I would love to see worlds based on those covers, and I think I saw somewhere that Horus would be in the new group of eternals added to the soul, but I do not remember where.

HK-47
02-18-2018, 05:15 AM
I'd like to see Semkhet and Aset becoming eternal s along with Horus

I also prefer to think of Final Frontier Eddie as Eddie's Son (some 7th son promo poster has 7th son Eddie presenting the partially opened womb/gutsack thingy with some green hand with yellow claws visible)*

*as far as I know the only place with this pic is the best of the beast booklet