PDA

View Full Version : Items (Shards, Talismans, and Runes)

Leviathan
07-03-2016, 10:42 PM
There are various items you may receive as loot from battles which allow you to upgrade your characters.

Shards
Characters can be upgraded using two types of Shards: regular Shards which grant bonus experience to your character, and Evolution Shards which allow you to evolve your character to the next Star Level.

NOTE: Characters must be at the max level for their Star Level before they may Evolve.

Talismans
Talismans are equipped onto your characters and are the primary method to improve their stats. You can increase any stat your character has as well as grant them additional abilities. Determining the stats your character benefits most from, then equipping talismans that boost those stats is key. Talismans can be unequipped so you may use them on a different character if you wish.

NOTE: If the talisman slot on a character is coloured, you may only equip a talisman of the same colour in that slot.

Runes
Talismans can be upgraded using two types of Runes: regular Runes which grant bonus experience to your talisman, and Evolution Runes which allow you to evolve your talisman to the next Star Level.

NOTE: Talismans must be at the max level for their Star Level before they may Evolve.

Vaseodin
07-10-2016, 06:38 AM
Does anyone know what missions I can find 2 star evolution shards? I need 2 to upgrade my eddie to 4 stars!

Qik
07-10-2016, 05:13 PM
I'm also looking for where to get 2 star evolution shards.

Kulimar
07-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Play higher difficulty levels and find the highest quest you can auto-play. You should be getting items that drop at your level if you do that.

Galaaz
07-10-2016, 07:02 PM
I farm the first 2 zones in kingdom of the sands at madness to get 2* evolution shards. I get about 10% of 2* and 70-90% of 1* evo shards there. Keep in mind, you may get 10-15 of 2* you don't need for 1 that you need but it will give you a nice stash for when you need the others. Never use them to level up you characters, only to evolve. Also try to get each zone bonus level. They can be farm every 24h for the first 4, the rest only every 2 days but they give a lot of gold and good shards/runes. Not to mention a bunch of souls for chances to get new characters.

Kulimar
07-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Will be nice if they have a way to feed up lower level shards to make higher level ones.

Beeboo
07-13-2016, 07:29 PM
Talismans will say (2 sets). You have two equip the same two talismans to get the "Set effects"

Kalarel
07-14-2016, 12:02 AM
I have a question regarding talisman set bonuses. Some talismans have a bonus that reads "stat x stat" (eg. ATK x DEF for guardian talisman). What exactly does this mean?

Mistikman-3331
07-14-2016, 12:24 AM
I have a question regarding talisman set bonuses. Some talismans have a bonus that reads "stat x stat" (eg. ATK x DEF for guardian talisman). What exactly does this mean?

The % is different depending on the talisman, but ATK X DEF is Attack is increased by 20% of Defense.

Milenko
07-14-2016, 01:53 PM
How do I use past temporal shards?

Kulimar
07-14-2016, 03:09 PM
How do I use past temporal shards?

I believe it gets used automatically. Once you clear Kingdom of the Sands, you should unlock the tutorial for the Past Temporal Shard when you enter the next battle. That will give you the Past Skills.

CanadianGoldenEagle
07-14-2016, 05:08 PM
When you have Eddie selected (doesn't matter which guise) you swipe to the left to access the Past Temporal Options. These are defensive options, not attack, so can be useful if you're trying to build up fury for a special move in order to complete objectives. Haven't reached the Future Temporal Shard yet but looking forward to doing so.

Nifelheim
07-20-2016, 07:18 AM
Which talisman is better for healer/soldier Eddie?
Or

And what is energy augment?

Gonzo
07-21-2016, 11:18 PM
I only use one green talisman on Soldier Eddie at the moment. The regular health talisman, the one that gives you 15% hp.

I have 2 sets, the boost talisman, wich gives him 25% Special and the Strenght Set talisman, 15% attack. All lvl 40 besides the green one that is close to 50.

I've completed Underworld on hard today and had no problems.

Vaseodin
07-22-2016, 02:06 AM
Which eddie is that in the suit (in your picture?)

Trystangst
07-22-2016, 02:47 AM
Which eddie is that in the suit (in your picture?)

That's the Ox Cultist - not an Eddie.

~agrajag
07-28-2016, 12:16 PM
what colour? you can get yellow 2 star evo shards in underworlds normal, and green 2 star evo shards in KotS hard. I don't know about the rest. Do you know where to get Yellow 1 star evolution shards? I've got 2, but need 3 and forgot where I got them. None of the locations I've been to show it in drop list.

~agrajag
07-28-2016, 12:22 PM
Where can I find 1 * yellow evolution shards? I've got 2 and need 3, but can't remember where I got them. None of the drop lists in any of the worlds I've been to show it.
thanks in advance

Frost
07-29-2016, 03:49 PM
How can I get evolution shards? I have lot of 2 star characters but I can't find evolution shards to evolve to 3 star. Gunner/Assassin shards seens even rarer... Thanks in advance!

HolySatan
07-29-2016, 04:18 PM
I say don't bother to evolve 2 stars characters. Try keep earning rare souls and you will get 3 stars monsters

Vaseodin
07-29-2016, 06:40 PM
I say don't bother to evolve 2 stars characters. Try keep earning rare souls and you will get 3 stars monsters

I don't agree. There are some awesome 2 star characters you can evolve into really strong ones. I say if you like a character you should advance them.

Beeboo
07-29-2016, 08:12 PM
Which talisman is better for healer/soldier Eddie?
Or

And what is energy augment?

45% chance to steal power on perfect attacks

Vaseodin
07-29-2016, 08:48 PM

I don't agree. There are some awesome 2 star characters you can evolve into really strong ones. I say if you like a character you should advance them.

Sephirot
03-03-2017, 11:06 PM
Does anyone know the best place to get the 3 star Evolution Shards? I can lvl up most of my 4* players but I need the 3 star Evolution Shards lol.

Shifter
03-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Does anyone know the best place to get the 3 star Evolution Shards? I can lvl up most of my 4* players but I need the 3 star Evolution Shards lol.

Only Lord of Light dungeons and higher secret locations. Only places they drop for specific colors. Rainbows drop in Underworld and higher battlefield. I have also occasionally got the rainbows from powerslave madness.