PDA

View Full Version : Worst luck with souls?

BonFire
01-15-2018, 10:23 PM
What would be the max worst luck you guys have had opening souls? Like not getting what you want, or just getting dupes. I'm not the biggest spender, so I don't go ham on buying some souls, but I saved up a lot of characters to sacrifice, and it vortex filled. In the end I think I had 25 G/A, 4 Legendary, 13 rare, 10 Sentinel. No 5*'s, a few 4 but they were mostly tunes I already sacrificed, and only 2 3* Eddies.

I really hope there isn't some kinda loophole that'll keep NF from revealing what our chances in souls actually is to get what things. I'm almost certain Sentinel Chopper is at an 85% proc rate.

Amarthir
01-15-2018, 10:32 PM
I either have astounding luck or terrible luck. And it usually comes in streaks. But I gotta say the worst luck I've had was opening 40-60 rare souls and not receiving any 4* toons.

Yup
01-16-2018, 01:02 AM
The Alchemist... no exaggeration.. HUNDREDS of souls and never got him. Took 4 more vortex fills to get him. I did pick up a couple others then though... Prisoner, Edna...

blade685
01-16-2018, 10:58 AM
only shit dupes since many month now and bored :rolleyes:

BonFire
01-25-2018, 10:04 PM
Well, 2 level 6 sacrifices and a vortex fill later, I had 60 rare souls, 1 legendary, 5 G/A, and 11 seventh son souls or whatever they're called. Got a Pharaoh dupe, and then about 10 or so 4* dupes, and then a whole lotta nothing.

MetalKing
01-28-2018, 09:40 PM
I had bad luck acquiring souls- hit both skull quests and got 1 rare sentinel soul and 3 regular souls.

natasar
01-28-2018, 10:31 PM
I had bad luck acquiring souls- hit both skull quests and got 1 rare sentinel soul and 3 regular souls.

Well – that would be no bad luck for me. :D I would take any rare soul from the skull quests all day. Usually, I get only regular souls from clearing both quests – so no chance at all at anything useful

Dank Brew
02-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Just look at my tag. Thats how bad my luck is. Literally started playing a few days after the release. Won't go into all the non Eddie characters i've never had...

BonFire
02-23-2018, 08:49 AM
Just look at my tag. Thats how bad my luck is. Literally started playing a few days after the release. Won't go into all the non Eddie characters i've never had...

Dude, that sucks. I'm missing Cyborg, Shaman, and Hallowed from your list.

Reeb99
02-24-2018, 05:39 AM
I only have CRE, Storm, VHE, SoL, Mummy, RttH, and FotD in addition to the freebie Eddies. Then again, I did quit for a year. CR, VHE, and FotD are recent pulls. Soldier Eddie is still my best farming Eddie, but I'm still learning how to use VHE.