PDA

View Full Version : Proliferation of Scales - More Talismans from Brave New World

Sparton_LOTB
01-16-2018, 12:01 AM
All talismans are dropping more frequently in the Brave New World!

From now until January 18th, 4 PM PT, all Brave New World dungeons have a 2x chance to drop all talismans! Take this opportunity to quickly grab some of the more common talismans you may need, or to get the last one or two of the rarer talismans from the higher floors!

Patrice-1201
01-16-2018, 03:48 PM
Are the Immortal Talismans not dropping anymore, I got 2 in the first week of BNW being released and after over 300 battles in Garden of Dismay between Floors 7 and 10, nothing...?

scott-5496
01-16-2018, 04:08 PM
Are the Immortal Talismans not dropping anymore, I got 2 in the first week of BNW being released and after over 300 battles in Garden of Dismay between Floors 7 and 10, nothing...?

Me neither. I have one set and a spare and not seen anything of note yet in Dismay. I get decent enough drops in Fear and Life. Still need to get a killer auto team for Dismay that does not need a switch but so far no luck at all on that front.

Yup
01-16-2018, 04:21 PM
I haven't seen one in a while but they were dropping. I have a few sets of them. I've been running GOD lvl X quite a bit the past few weeks.

....other than yesterday and today... I saw them. Didn't see any yesterday... in fact didn't see any Assassin talismans at all yesterday running about 15 times through GOD lvl X... only saw Magus talismans. Which was fine with me since there are no super-rare Assassin talismans.

Chaosego888
01-16-2018, 09:37 PM
I thought the same thing for awhile. I was getting them from Level X until the update that was supposed to make the super rare ones drop more often. I decided to drop down to Level VIII last week and was able to get them to drop there, did the same thing in fear for the thorn talismans. In my opinion it is better to play Level VIII unless you're trying to get the super rare talismans

Tim28213
01-16-2018, 09:47 PM
After many SoT refills I finally got a lightning talisman on my last run. Comet a few runs later.
I just wish it wasn't so many SoT for such a short run because I need a couple more...

Peppoah
01-16-2018, 11:34 PM
I thought the same thing for awhile. I was getting them from Level X until the update that was supposed to make the super rare ones drop more often. I decided to drop down to Level VIII last week and was able to get them to drop there, did the same thing in fear for the thorn talismans. In my opinion it is better to play Level VIII unless you're trying to get the super rare talismans

I finished my third immortal set today and got two comet talis for my second set. Unfortunately no lightning in sight. I still need three. I played about ten runs on GoD X over the weekend and got not one single talisman, just evo material.
I tried different teams to autofarm, that took between 5 and seven minutes. Eddie was always Pharaoh. The last team was completed by Astra, Gunner Dog and AGS. I did five or six runs without a defeat. I tried around with the green Harpy because her damage scales with enemy’s HP. It worked good, when the shield was down, but when the gunner dog died early and couldn’t be revived the game was lost.
I tried around with the gunner undead soldier and he seems interesting here. He’s multiple hitter and can give extra turns to the team. And he can heal. I’m curious, how he’ll work when skilled.
Other options for me, would be Gunner UR and Gunner GS, because they’re multiple hitters, too.
Maybe someone who has them skilled can give them a try?

natasar
01-17-2018, 04:12 PM
After doing around 20 runs of GoL VII and VIII: talismans are dropping, but just not the right ones for me. Looking for shell talis as I want to get one or two more sets of these, but not a single one has dropped yet. Got two advantage and three chance talis, though.

zamasu
01-17-2018, 04:54 PM
I was lucky enough to get 2 Rage and 2 lightnings to complete the sets.

I didn't get anything on my first I played around 200 runs on BNW to get them. took about 60 runs to get a single talisman though, and I haven't gotten any of the other premium talismans like immortal

scott-5496
01-17-2018, 05:22 PM
I got my final rage to complete one set. Still looking for two Immortal to complete a second set and only got the one Lightening. Zone sorted last week as are quake. So really I am looking to Dismay for the lightening and immortals - like Pepp I am trying to get a auto team to get these but still getting the odd defeat. Like Pepp I have found Pharaoh the best Ed and I always have Gunner Dog too - the other two spots I am playing with and like Pepp used AGS (in line with what the Devs suggest and it worked pretty well but only had three runs with that.

Patrice-1201
01-17-2018, 06:24 PM
Got my last immortal to complete my second set and one lightning (I still need one)

natasar
01-17-2018, 07:30 PM
After doing around 20 runs of GoL VII and VIII: talismans are dropping, but just not the right ones for me. Looking for shell talis as I want to get one or two more sets of these, but not a single one has dropped yet. Got two advantage and three chance talis, though.

Just after posting this, I came away with two more shell talis. Complaining seems to work... ;)

Dank Brew
01-17-2018, 09:03 PM
Been needing 1 strike to complete another set for a few months. Still can't freaking get it!!!! Hopefully I will before the end of this! Thanks for this one NF, this is what we need lol.

Feel free to expand the crap out of this event haha

Yup
01-17-2018, 09:15 PM
Frankly, these drop rates are what I would anticipate all the time.. 1 in 5-7 runs (level X) result in a talisman drop... 1 in 10-25 runs results in a rare talisman drop.

Ezz
01-17-2018, 09:22 PM
Been needing 1 strike to complete another set for a few months. Still can't freaking get it!!!! Hopefully I will before the end of this! Thanks for this one NF, this is what we need lol.

Feel free to expand the crap out of this event haha

I swear it feels like an algorithm is out there telling rng the talismans you need and keeping them from you.
I need one more of two different talismans. They are not even the rarest just some mid range ones.
I’ve lost count of how many bnw matches I have won at this point going after them. I have received many multiples of all other talismans available on these levels, most just as rare or rarer. And even during this event no sign of these 2 talisman.
At this point I get more angry getting the wrong talisman than no talisman at all.

Dank Brew
01-17-2018, 09:29 PM
At this point I get more angry getting the wrong talisman than no talisman at all.

That's so me lmao!!! "F U explosive talisman!!!!" :p

Yup
01-17-2018, 09:30 PM
agreed :) I keep getting counter, counter, counter, counter, meteor, counter, counter, meteor... all I need is 1 more Rage. At this point, I have enough Counter talismans to practically ensure every Eddie I have can be supplied with them :)

Dank Brew
01-17-2018, 09:35 PM
agreed :) I keep getting counter, counter, counter, counter, meteor, counter, counter, meteor... all I need is 1 more Rage. At this point, I have enough Counter talismans to practically ensure every Eddie I have can be supplied with them :)

I seriously hate you. I have a total of 5 strike talismans and I try every single day to get more.

Chaosego888
01-18-2018, 12:01 AM
I finished my third immortal set today and got two comet talis for my second set. Unfortunately no lightning in sight. I still need three. I played about ten runs on GoD X over the weekend and got not one single talisman, just evo material.
I tried different teams to autofarm, that took between 5 and seven minutes. Eddie was always Pharaoh. The last team was completed by Astra, Gunner Dog and AGS. I did five or six runs without a defeat. I tried around with the green Harpy because her damage scales with enemy’s HP. It worked good, when the shield was down, but when the gunner dog died early and couldn’t be revived the game was lost.
I tried around with the gunner undead soldier and he seems interesting here. He’s multiple hitter and can give extra turns to the team. And he can heal. I’m curious, how he’ll work when skilled.
Other options for me, would be Gunner UR and Gunner GS, because they’re multiple hitters, too.
Maybe someone who has them skilled can give them a try?
Hi Pepp, I've been using Grim Reaper/Astra/Golden Dog/Gunner Dog all sharded... The clear time is about the same but rarely see a defeat on Level X auto. I want to try some other auto teams here but haven't had the time yet...

druid138
01-18-2018, 03:27 AM
Awesome event, great name, perfect timing!

I've been able to put together a few more much-needed sets of Immunity. If only I could get the Will sub-type to drop . . .

I'm considering moving to Dismay for some Immortals, but I have a suspicion that we'll see a free day of Dismay soon.

blade685
01-18-2018, 02:22 PM
i have always shitty sorcery for blue talismans in bnw you too?
2 sorcery lightning cool :rolleyes:

Mariner-1212
01-18-2018, 03:26 PM
Hi Pepp, I've been using Grim Reaper/Astra/Golden Dog/Gunner Dog all sharded... The clear time is about the same but rarely see a defeat on Level X auto. I want to try some other auto teams here but haven't had the time yet...

Damn, could've saved myself some time trying to find that team if I had just seen this post, haha. Several defeats of my teams eventually led me to this one this morning. \m/

scott-5496
01-18-2018, 06:34 PM
I might try that team too Chaosego. I have used another one from the GoD Strategy thread which is VHE, Sentinel Mayan Priestess (with echo), GPD (with angel) and Gunner Dog (with Echo) and it has so far done around 20-30 on GoD 9 - it came close to defeat just once but scraped through without help! So pretty pleased with that!

On these runs today I got my full set of lightening, full set of second immortals (and started another set) as well as a few more Endure, Comet and Vampiric so the drops have been really good to me today. My Rage are also completed (one set) as well as zone. I have enough strike to sink a battleship and two full sets of echo....so really done well from this event and from the help from folk on the forum with team set ups! Still not cracked it on 10 but may give that new team set up a try later on. Ant specific talisman required Chaos? I can take a look myself but just for others on here?

Cheers to all that have contributed to these threads!

Ezz
01-18-2018, 08:19 PM
Seems the event may have ended early? I just burned through 200 sot without a single talisman drop. That is actually worse drop rates than usual so not sure why that would happen during an event when drop rates should be 2x better.

If u are considering refilling sot right now beware

Yup
01-18-2018, 08:22 PM
I've been trying for 2 more Zone talismans since yesterday.. they just aren't dropping. Have gotten a number of Immunity and a couple Guard though. Does seem like it's back to old rates early.

Dank Brew
01-18-2018, 08:26 PM
Didn't get what I wanted. I even skipped skull quests for the entirety of this event to save precious SOT for BNW. Now I regret not doing the skulls... Once again, NF has fooled me!

Patrice-1201
01-18-2018, 08:33 PM
Good event. I completed my lightning set and a new set of immortal talismans ;-)

zamasu
01-18-2018, 08:41 PM
Yeah, gotta admit. was a "good event" Finished all the sets of rare talismans but the cost was crazy.

Yup
01-18-2018, 08:44 PM
It's been good.. finished Lightning and Rage.. just need Zone :)... and there's still a couple hours left.

JJJ428
01-18-2018, 08:53 PM
Also agree one of the better grind events. Was able to complete all the talisman sets so I can help out troopers with any open missions.