PDA

View Full Version : All Dungeon Weekend live now!

Sparton_LOTB
01-19-2018, 12:01 AM
The Lord of Light is sticking around the whole weekend this week!

Starting from January 18th, 4 PM PT, you'll be able to play the Warrior, Magus and Sentinel dungeons during the 48 hours when the Lord of Light is typically locked!

First 16 hours: Warrior Lord of Light Dungeon
Second 16 hours: Magus Lord of Light Dungeon
Third 16 hours: Sentinel Lord of Light Dungeon

Jump back in and grab more shards and souls if you need them! A sacrifice event is just around the corner...

slauki
01-19-2018, 12:07 AM
personally i think this should be available every weekend :)

some candies along with this one would be cool, like reduced sot costs or something like that (maybe even a free day). don't wanna be a greedy bastid, but... well i'm out of arguments now :p

GotN
01-19-2018, 12:12 AM
Great event! But as I have hundreds of evo shards runes whatever totally useless for me, only senseless burning of Sot.
So yeah, Slauki, like most of the time, am your opinion :D

druid138
01-19-2018, 01:41 AM
personally i think this should be available every weekend

I totally agree, slauki! But, until it is, this event is always welcome.

Leveling materials and souls just in time for the Sacrifice event.

Yup
01-19-2018, 02:07 AM

Yes but alternate in the Assassin LOL as well. :)

blade685
01-19-2018, 10:16 AM

some candies along with this one would be cool, like reduced sot costs or something like that (maybe even a free day). don't wanna be a greedy bastid, but... well i'm out of arguments now :p

for me too , not an event for me, with no bonus (chance to loot)
Good for new players who need more 3* coloured runes than during the week only :cool:

Ip4
01-19-2018, 04:54 PM
one of the worst event,good thing is that I am busy next few days...

slauki
01-19-2018, 05:09 PM
one of the worst event,good thing is that I am busy next few days...

at least it's not as bad as the worst event of all time...the infamous cyborg monday... but not far from it either :p
#boooooring january

Yup
01-19-2018, 05:20 PM
I'd have liked them to extend the BNW event through Sunday :) Or offer some extra goodies for the LOL weekend.. more rare souls or something.

zamasu
01-19-2018, 05:25 PM
LoL

Tha's all I have to say about this event :D

Inishmore
01-19-2018, 05:41 PM
Come on guys, stop moaning! The event preview said "Dungeon Weekend" and it is a dungeon weekend. Same as we had before. Classick WYSIWYG and probably not directed at us long time players. As a newer player these weekend can actually help you to upgrade a character and they have to somehow look out for everybody. I imagine new players on the other hand will not be to happy about "got to win in the arena events".

Yup
01-19-2018, 05:44 PM
Wasn't trying to throw water on any fire :)

T-Man
01-19-2018, 07:42 PM
With the sacrifice event on the horizon, its good time to grab some more resources to upgrade toons for more essence value. I farm LoL quite a lot anyway so its all good by me.