PDA

View Full Version : A Futuristic View of LotB

Bob.A.Smith-6226
08-19-2016, 08:38 PM
Some time down the road when the game has a million to 20 million downloads what interesting features would you like to see?

In game messages to troopers? Maybe teams of players ( call them a Legion, keep the number allowed to group small like 10 players per team ) who can use each others units allowing access to more sidekicks and such ( to be fair though they team mates can not also be troopers ).

What else? Any Ideas anyone?

Nekroliun
08-19-2016, 11:13 PM
Merging dupes into another char of the same class, with a chance of getting a higher rank would be awesome.

I agree i would like to see a kind of raid feature where 10 players (online maybe) fight against one op boss, lets say 100k hp vs 10 lvl 100s? Das awesome

JaymzD666
08-20-2016, 01:08 AM
I would love to see...the game not crash after 2 battles!!! No one would lose trooper badges, it would be great!!! How about this...when you accumulate enough trooper badges to get a soul...you can actually cash them in and get a soul!!! I know, I know, I'm nuts, lock me up, Im not thinking logically...but hey a guy can dream right?! Now my last idea takes the cake...how about for those of us who have been dealing with the issues and still trying to play this game and not deleting the app...they give us a 5* Eddie?! Like a nice thank you any other game app would give you for dealing with this plague of issues? Now THAT would be pretty cool.

Nekroliun
08-20-2016, 01:41 AM
Well i think that the time rift giving u 25 ironite on every clear is op, and a nice gift for leaving alot of people unable to log in

Vaseodin
08-20-2016, 04:00 AM
I wouldn't go so far as to call 25 ironite overpowered... But I get your meaning.

JaymzD666
08-20-2016, 04:23 AM
Some of us, myself included have lost a lot of ironite, not to mention gold, runes, trooper badges. This little bit of ironite isn't much considering a ten pack of souls costs 675 ironite, and if you are stuck with 4* chars and Eddies like I have been for a month, you can't get passed dungeon 8 , Battlefield madness or Underworld hard. Bring in a big trooper? CRASH!!!

shaunvis
08-31-2016, 02:58 AM
There will never be that many downloads, lol. This game is about done.

I love Maiden, I even loved this game when it came out. But now each day I hate it more and more and it's less and less FUN.
- Bug riddled
- Always losing mats when upgrading because of crashes or server issues
- I'll spend 5 minutes upgrading a character or talisman, leave the screen, game restarts, all the upgrades are gone

Bugs can be fixed, I get that. They sure don't seem in a hurry to do so, but I keep sticking it out hoping the next patch will be the one we REALLY need.

So that leaves the other issue. WHAT'S THE POINT?
- 3* runes and shards are near impossible to get
- So you're stuck with a bunch of level 4 characters and level 4 talismans.
- Play for a few weeks, several times a day, and MAYBE you can finally upgrade ONE talisman to level 50

If we could just get the things we need to upgrade things, that's at least something to do in between releases of new content. But we can't even do that. So all that's left to do is mindlessly play while essentially gaining nothing and never progressing.

Once people realize all these things, what's the future of the game? NOBODY PLAYING IT