PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice for the Chosen One - Increased Chance for Seventh Son Eddie!

Sparton_LOTB
01-19-2018, 09:46 PM
Get Maker Souls for an increased chance of Seventh Son Eddie from Sacrifice!

From now until January 27th, 4pm PT, the Maker Soul has become available! The Maker Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5* character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Seventh Son Eddie!

The first way you can get Maker Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get additional Maker Souls as a bonus for certain sacrifices:

Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus 4 Maker Souls, with a chance of getting 3 more for a total of 7 Maker Souls (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus 7 Maker Souls, with a chance of getting 7 more for a total of 14 Maker Souls (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
Vortexes have a bonus 7 Maker Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can get Maker Souls is from the store for Ironite. These are available in 1, 3 or 10 soul bundles.

Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls. You can then use the Rare Souls to get enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters for your next Tier VI sacrifice!

Also, did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

Seventh Son Eddie is a 5 star Magus available now in all appropriate souls, including a limited time Maker Soul. Check out more on Seventh Son Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9710).

Yup
01-19-2018, 10:11 PM
About time I got some luck...

Second maker soul... Got the Chosen One... Hot damn!

MisterEly
01-19-2018, 10:13 PM
Made a tier 6 sacrifice that I wasn't proud of, and got kicked in the teeth, with only 3 4* toons as a result, from a legendary soul (Assassin Mayan Prietstess), 20 rares (Warrior Troll + WNBoL), and 5 rare G/As (nothing). Oh well, I don't care, I will go to the depths of hell and back to get Seventh Son Ed! :) Seventh Son of a Seventh Son was my first Maiden record I ever got. It was unfortunately lost in a house flood, a number of years ago...
So, if he isn't impressive character-wise, I want him purely for nostalgia. Thanks for the event, though!

90mphyorker
01-19-2018, 10:24 PM
Well he didn’t drop from 20 Maker Souls for me.

Hopefully Sacrafice will drop me lots of Rare Souls from the 800 odd Regular Souls I have, which in turn all lot will go Red and I can get a few Maker Souls from Sacrafice. If not, another new Eddie that won’t be for me. Which is a shame as he seems good.

Sick
01-19-2018, 10:26 PM
Sacrificed all my dupes an got 39 Maker Souls. Received 2! 4* dupes. UNCOOL

T-Man
01-19-2018, 10:51 PM
Nice! I am loaded and ready for this sacrifice event!

mikmar
01-19-2018, 11:26 PM
Damned souls !!!!
18 maker souls from 2 tier 6 sacrifices + 30 maker souls from ironite and ...
2 4* char dupes and 46 3* shit !!!!
SHIT !!!!

DIEDD
01-19-2018, 11:40 PM
about 50 maker souls: 2 shaman, rainmaker, samurai, hallowed, a lot of random 4 stars .Also 2 lvl 6 sacrifice, 1 lvl 7 sacrifice, 2 vortex no fucking seventh son... WTF! NF. seriously wtf ...
He is my fucking favorite Eddie and it hurts me a lot not to get it.

Ezz
01-19-2018, 11:45 PM
Just played a team with a seventh son in pvp. They went first and my team was destroyed in seconds. This was using an offense that it pretty solid for me.
He might be a pvp contender.

Yup
01-20-2018, 12:06 AM
Just played a team with a seventh son in pvp. They went first and my team was destroyed in seconds. This was using an offense that it pretty solid for me.
He might be a pvp contender.

He is.
I've added him to my team.. and I don't even have him maxed out with skill shards yet. Great abilities. May even rival VHE (finally)

Amarthir
01-20-2018, 12:48 AM
I'd be ecstatic to see an Eddie as versatile as VHE. I played Yup's 7th Son and he seems like an interesting character. Although I usually like having at least one basic that hits all enemies, his basics are still pretty good. His fury is insane though. All in all it's hard to find a flaw in him other than his stats are rather meh.

Yup
01-20-2018, 01:26 AM
I'd be ecstatic to see an Eddie as versatile as VHE. I played Yup's 7th Son and he seems like an interesting character. Although I usually like having at least one basic that hits all enemies, his basics are still pretty good. His fury is insane though. All in all it's hard to find a flaw in him other than his stats are rather meh.

I generally agree. I like at least 1 basic ability to hit multiple targets, but given the fact that 7S Eddie's basics actually grant buffs to allies, or remove negative buffs from allies, it's a decent trade off. Many of his power abilities have a chance for an extra turn.. I just need more skill shards on him to boost the percentage. In addition, his power heal ability (Second Sight) grants Echo to all allies.. so........

I'm liking him.. still need 15 skill shards... currently the fury on mine has no additional shards applied.

(something's in the water tonight... I've actually pulled him twice now... still can't find VHE though)

Nicko
01-20-2018, 01:39 AM
I don’t think they’ll ever release an Eddie that will dethrone VHE as king - it would be too ridiculous.

With that being said - looking at all the Eddies released over the last year - Edward the Great, Trooper, Hallowed, etc - this is the closest one I’ve seen to being a viable VHE alternative.

And that’s a good thing...

Rayn13
01-20-2018, 01:58 AM
12 maker souls no 7th son

JJJ428
01-20-2018, 02:30 AM
This is why I don't care for event souls and thankfully won't buy any except for maybe christmas ones. I got 61 souls from all my sacrifices and nothing. Oh well got plenty of good dupes and more skill shards for gauntlet.

Yup
01-20-2018, 02:35 AM
This is why I don't care for event souls and thankfully won't buy any except for maybe christmas ones. I got 61 souls from all my sacrifices and nothing. Oh well got plenty of good dupes and more skill shards for gauntlet.

It's the RNG crap... which is why I still don't have VHE.... but I pulled 7S Eddie with my second Maker soul.

Amarthir
01-20-2018, 03:07 AM
Threw out some dupes and spent 20+ rare souls, a legendary and a couple makers and didn't get him. Oh well. I got a generous amount of 4* dupes in return to sacrifice later this week so I'm not complaining.

They added the Gunner Undead Rescuer to the list.

Nicko
01-20-2018, 03:29 AM
I know a top player who was saving a ton of quality toons and sacrificed repeatedly to get Maker souls - used ***96*** Maker souls and didn’t get 7th Son.

He said he wasn’t going to post here because he’s not a complainer - but man - that is rough

Saigrim
01-20-2018, 03:39 AM
$35 pack, two tier VI sacrifices, one Vortex fill, a ten pack and two three packs.

Nothing.

Will be a long time, if ever, I drop any more money on LotB. Very, very, disappointed.

Ezz
01-20-2018, 05:01 AM
Why is prisoners passive disable not working when you go second? Unless they fix this 7th son teams are going to be very hard to beat.
I have a team I think can be fairly effective even when going second - but the prisoner will not disable blockers if i don’t go first so it is not effective. BS

T-Man
01-20-2018, 05:07 AM
Anyone else getting sacrifice errors? I managed a few level 6 tier sacrifices and a vortex fill, but now I get SACRO1 errors every time I attempt a tier 6 sacrifice.

Tried a delete and fresh install, same results. Can’t do a tier 6 or 7 sacrifice.

90mphyorker
01-20-2018, 07:02 AM
I know a top player who was saving a ton of quality toons and sacrificed repeatedly to get Maker souls - used ***96*** Maker souls and didn’t get 7th Son.

He said he wasn’t going to post here because he’s not a complainer - but man - that is rough

I never going into these events expecting to get the Eddie. Only ever happened once and that was Shaman Eddie from the Valor Souls. I understand this game is RNG based and you are entirely in tye lap of the gods.

I opened 35 - 40 and no luck. Overall I’ve had a fair few nice dupes, filled the vortex and got a bunch of Skill Shards. So I am not complaining. But 96? Man that is rough.

TheAlbatross-1864
01-20-2018, 08:15 AM
Definitely my one of my favorite eddies. I dropped a decent amount of money during the event. 41 souls later and nothing sadly. Hopefully soon i can pull one! Just not sure ill be dropping anymore money with that loss there, for this event or future ones. Got some cool new eddies but not the seventh son.

Left_foots
01-20-2018, 08:59 AM
So...
30+ maker's souls and nothing. 1 duplicate nomad and all the rest were 3 stars.
7 souls were from an ultimate sacrifice... which gave me a grand total of 2 legendary souls. both of which were 4 stars.
The legendary soul from the Ultimate sacrifice achievement was another dupe 4 star.
All the gunner/assassin souls, about 11 or so including a couple that I had on hold, from the various sacrifices and achievements were 3 stars except for a duplicate Golden Son.
I get it, it's all RNG but still.

Thanks but no thanks.

slauki
01-20-2018, 09:17 AM

well i'm not surprised, since 7th son seems to be a top notch eddie NF doesn't want to give him away too lightly. since this souls can be obtained somewhat easily it makes sense to lower the chances.

that brings me to a point: what happened to the intention to reveal some odds? in the meantime we should really know some numbers ;)
it wouldn't surprise me to see that chances of dropping him are about 1/200 or 0,05% during this enhenced chances...

and sorry to ruin the party, but the guy seems unbalanced as hell. but cannot tell for sure now, time will tell...
seems to be a seeling/marketing tactic this time :p

Mizrael
01-20-2018, 09:22 AM

Well i’ve opened over 150 xmass souls and didn’t get the Krampus (i was only after him) nor Edward...so 96 is still not that much.

But i got the 7s last night from about 30.

RNG is cruel! and i have a feeling that it “feels” when you really want a char and blocks it from your drop list :/

osiris0000
01-20-2018, 11:51 AM
My results, did 2 x Tier 6 BBQ (sacrifice):

first --
7 x Makers : 7 x 3*
20 x Rares : Only 4 star sentinel golden son, rest is 3*

second --
4 x makers : 4 x 3*
20 x rares : F'N 7TH SON!!! + red nbol + 18 x 3*
1 x Legendary : CR Eddie.

Glad i got him, surely a badass Eddie :cool:

Mercifal
01-20-2018, 11:54 AM
I don’t think they’ll ever release an Eddie that will dethrone VHE as king - it would be too ridiculous.

With that being said - looking at all the Eddies released over the last year - Edward the Great, Trooper, Hallowed, etc - this is the closest one I’ve seen to being a viable VHE alternative.

And that’s a good thing...

I feel for him because I know this feeling. When there were mystic souls with Mystic Eddie I open approximately 80 or 90 souls aswell to get nothing. As a matter of fact Out of those souls I only managed to pull 1 4* Angel, so yeah.

Haven't open Maker souls yet, so I'm trying to stay positive and hope for a good drop from, let's say 10 souls, after that I'm just gonna pass.

Patrice-1201
01-20-2018, 12:09 PM
I managed to pull him after about 60 souls from sacrifices and ironite.

On my second account I pulled him a legendary from a vortex reward.

He is a very strong alternative to VHE with the right support team (which I am still experimenting)

slauki
01-20-2018, 01:00 PM
Anyone else getting sacrifice errors? I managed a few level 6 tier sacrifices and a vortex fill, but now I get SACRO1 errors every time I attempt a tier 6 sacrifice.

Tried a delete and fresh install, same results. Can’t do a tier 6 or 7 sacrifice.

@t-man SAC01 occours if you get some souls which will push you over the 99 inventory limit. thanks to carlos who found this.
i had 88 souls and got SAC01 too because 40 rare souls would have dropped from the L6 sacrifice.
so i burned 30 to have enough space for the new ones. and tadaaaaaaa no SAC01.

Liebhild
01-20-2018, 01:32 PM
50 souls - nothing.

Still waiting to see the odds.

"a higher rate" 0,00000001% or what.

I think that those NF deceivers will never show us the odds.

Maybe some reports are needed...

Mariner-1212
01-20-2018, 02:22 PM
56 Maker souls, 3 tier 6 sacrifices, 1 tier 7, 2 vortex fills, and well over 200 other souls mixed between legendary, g/a, rare and various. Nothing of note. Got a Shaman Eddie dupe and a Visions Eddie dupe. Yawn. 56 skill shards and no one to put them on.

No 7th son, no Cyborg, no VHE, no Aces High, no Prisoner, no Ed the Great, no Hallowed Eddie, no Witch Doctor.

edsel
01-20-2018, 02:37 PM
seems like many have tried and had disappointing results-this one is actually worth spending on-HE KICKS ASS and thank you NF for making a keeper for my crew

DIEDD
01-20-2018, 03:08 PM
56 Maker souls, 3 tier 6 sacrifices, 1 tier 7, 2 vortex fills, and well over 200 other souls mixed between legendary, g/a, rare and various. Nothing of note. Got a Shaman Eddie dupe and a Visions Eddie dupe. Yawn. 56 skill shards and no one to put them on.

No 7th son, no Cyborg, no VHE, no Aces High, no Prisoner, no Ed the Great, no Hallowed Eddie, no Witch Doctor.

ohh man... this is exactly the same thing that happened to me, but I still do not lose faith, an event is approaching in the pvp, I hope that this reward with souls, and I hope to reach a final lvl 6 sacrifice.

T-Man
01-20-2018, 03:23 PM
@t-man SAC01 occours if you get some souls which will push you over the 99 inventory limit. thanks to carlos who found this.
i had 88 souls and got SAC01 too because 40 rare souls would have dropped from the L6 sacrifice.
so i burned 30 to have enough space for the new ones. and tadaaaaaaa no SAC01.

I was just coming here to update. First off thanks for the info.

So I got this error on 2 different i devices. I then tried on a droid emulator, and success. Been all good since.

I had around 99 rare G/A souls, so maybe that was it. As they were in the rewards. Though, I’m not sure why it worked on the emulator?

Speaking of, I’m not missing any g/a toons that I can think of. I need rare souls, but can’t get those to drop instead of the g/a souls. Go figure lol

So far...
50 Maker, around 50 rare, and maybe 10 Legendary souls, and no SS Eddie yet either. Still need Edward as well.

On the bright side, Val finally dropped for me. In fact 2 of her. Same happen during last months event with her sister Eda. Funny how that happens.

And now Cyborg. He was my final missing Eddie up until last month. He dropped for me finally during the Christmas events, and just now a 2nd one. This continually happens. It has to be more than simple RNG.

Question now is, do I sacrifice him?

satani
01-20-2018, 04:30 PM
toch luck with the souls:
Tier 6+7 Sacrifice, 2x Vortex and 10 Bought Souls on all 6 accounts (3 of mine, 3 from friend) = ~25x6 souls = 150 Souls opened:
Result: 1(!) 7th son Eddie (after 3rd soul), very few 4* dupes, most wer 3*
From the Vortex, i got several Rare Souls, G/A Souls and a few class souls, which gave several 5* Dupe Eddies (Visions, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker) and a missing Hallowed Eddie.

1 Eddie less to cross off my list :)
I played the 7 Son and he seems pretty good. Heavy in PVP and solid in PVE. But just got my 2nd (dupe) 7th Son from a 22-Rare-Soul drop.

bort
01-20-2018, 04:51 PM
Popped back in to sac all my fodder that I've been saving up.

Did a Tier VII sac first - 14 event souls, 12 skill shards, 2 legendary souls.
Tier VI next - 7 event souls, 4 legendary souls, 20 regular souls.

Looks like that will be my first and last VII sacrifice - those rewards are pathetic for the effort required to fill.

After everything said and done, I am out of gold, but still have some souls left that I can't claim. I didn't pull seventh son (of the seventh son), but I did manage to finally get VHE(!). I guess if I ever do come back, I'll be able to compete at PVP a bit better.

Overall, every one of my VI sac's were better (or at least close to) reward-wise than the VII. I don't see the point of a VII over a double-VI.

URock
01-20-2018, 05:56 PM
No luck again 4 me...sacrifice tier VI, full vortex and I bought 10 souls from the store = nothing but dupes.

GotN
01-20-2018, 06:18 PM
Had an unbelievable luck in this event. Saved many 4 and 5 star chars for sacrifice, maybe 3 Tier VI. First Tier VI gave me 4 event souls, no extra ones. First disappointment. Immediately threw them in and gave me Seventh Son Eddie. Couldn’t believe my eyes. Never expected that to happen and never had such a luck before. Made him champ ofc. Only bad thing, I put all my skill shards on Hallowed Eddie and Edward the Great, so had only 7 left, but I think he’s still very strong. Will put upcoming shards on him.

Sponholz
01-20-2018, 06:21 PM
So far no luck either, 25+ (lost count to be honest, but should be something around this) events souls total from: 2 Tiers VI sacs, 1 Vortex fill, got some Skills shards, and 15 G/A souls (only 3* dupes...), 2 Legendaries Souls and not a single Rare Soul. Also bought a few Event Souls to no success either.

So, no 7th so far.

This one will have a special meaning to me if I get enough luck to pull him during the event (key words "Seventh Son" :o, but in my case Second Daughter). This game is helping me go through a lot of stuff that's happening in my life right now, It's always nice to have something to focus while you also think on the outcome of some life related problems.

Anyway, I do hope to get him, he looks awesome, and with a great set of skills.

Cheers to everyone that have pulled him! Ed.

GotN
01-20-2018, 06:47 PM
Update: did many many many small sacrifices with 301 - 399 essence (min. nine 2*chars + one 1* char or two 3* chars) that gave me many rare souls. Ofc got mostly 3* chars from it but also some 4* for bigger sacrifices. Maybe that helps a little. Good luck to everybody getting Seventh Son Eddie!

R1ck
01-20-2018, 07:18 PM
Around 50 events souls for no 7son Eddie, as usual.
Summoned 800 regular souls for only 15 rare souls. Did 3 tier 6 and 1 vortex for all those souls. Fortunately got Astra, otherwise this event would have been a total disappointment.

T-Man
01-20-2018, 07:22 PM

It is rough indeed Nicko. This is par the course for me, and a lot of us. During both the Hallowed and Edward Eddie events I dropped somewhere around 100 event souls and struck out. That’s on top of Legendary etc souls.

Hallowed happen to drop for me from a Legendary a month later. Still no Edward. I’m pushing about 60 event souls now and no 7th either. Its quite frustrating, but I learned long ago not to waste real money on this.

I’m burnt out, and feel like quitting, but I won’t. I have around 100 SoW from sacrifices, but I’m not bothering with the Arena today other than to make sure I drop out of the top 25. Don’t need g/a souls. Rather rare ones.

Askora
01-20-2018, 07:31 PM
That's some rough luck. I did two vortex and two tier vi and didn't get him. Then after getting frustrated with two losses in arena due to game closing I decided to try one more tier vi. Pulled 7th son finally. Still missing Hallowed and trooper (waiting on RNG, saving my frontier coins). I pulled Edward the Great from a rare magus soul during that event (event souls gave me nothing worthwhile).

Have to agree with you T-Man, I prefer the 26-50 range for rewards. Funny that NF doesn't change it when the sweet spot is far from the top.

ian16
01-20-2018, 08:33 PM
Hi bros ;

After 10+ Tier VI sacs , 3 vortex , almost 80 maker souls , 200+ rare g/a and rare souls i got good dupes for sac feed like cyborg/nomad/pdk and so many others 4* toons but no Seventh Son ... im happy w/ the only 3 non-dupes i pulled : Rainmaker , Kari , Gunner Priestess ; now my Eddie´s collection need only the two latest awesome magus .. maybe one day haha

Cheers !

Monte47
01-21-2018, 02:28 AM
Around 40 Maker souls, two vortex fills, only a few four star dupes. I think I’m close to done. 10+ rare souls of any color, ESPECIALLY gunner should at least yield a 4*. An event soul of 25+, should give you the new toon. The drop rates are now, and always have been bad. I know it’s my own fault for trying still, but 600 ironite, should have bought me AT LEAST, a five star character. The game is pretty, and I love Maiden, Spartan and the devs are great for interacting, and their customer service is top notch. But after playing two years almost, and spending too much money, this is bunk.

Cheers
Eskiggalu

Inishmore
01-21-2018, 01:08 PM
RNG is and forever will be a bitch. Opened 40 maker souls 30 G&A Souls and nothing. Opened the last of the 7 Legendary Souls I got from Vortex and Sacrifices and there he is.

Looks pretty useful but I still need to come up with a good team to go along with him.

calizario
01-21-2018, 03:23 PM
It's the first new toon event I'm not going to complain about completely. I had in inventory many souls, I was almost giving up. I still had mateiral for a last T6 that gave me 40 rares 4 makers and some SS. There was little missing for the third vortex and I still had not opened the common souls, I opened 2 stacks of the 14 I had and finished the vortex that gave me another 7 maker, 4 G / A, 4 legendary and some SS not bad. The first 20 rares nothing (the 40 come in separate stacks) the next 20 bummmmmmmmmm 7th son .... To my delight the first legendary I opened came Edward completing my Eddie collection so far. The rest came all dupe ... nothing special. But I can not go without complaining ... it's the third or fourth sacrifice event that I'm loaded with stuff and not Prisoner, AG and Ragna. The rarity of the Prisioner is too high for a persanagem that today is not all that it was in the past. But for those who collect toons it's a huge fault.

Tim28213
01-21-2018, 07:13 PM
Been saving up a lot for this sacrifice event.
About 40+ maker souls yielded Seventh Son. Ironically got a second from a Legendary Soul.
I dropped about 170+ Gun/Assassin souls to finally get VHE. Almost gave up after 150+ but dumped last vortex yield to finally complete that character.
I think I have about 1 more vortex before I am out of every resource...
I can't complain about this event, but I definitely put the resources into maximizing my odds. Still a few big Eddie's and other rares eluding me.

Patrice-1201
01-21-2018, 08:38 PM
Thanks for an amazing Eddie. Please do not need him ;-) let us enjoy him :-)

Ezz
01-21-2018, 10:01 PM
Thanks for an amazing Eddie. Please do not need him ;-) let us enjoy him :-)

Sorry but 7th son fury is way way OP. A defense team with him is cropping up that is probably unbeatable. I’ve challenged said team about 10 times and have lost every battle - going first or second. So nice the meta was almost balanced and they decided to break it again.

Yup
01-21-2018, 10:04 PM
Quite honestly.. getting these new releases is much, much, much easier for me than getting VHE.. which is still hiding from me.

Amarthir
01-21-2018, 10:44 PM
I'm just glad he's available from a rare soul and not G/A souls. I mean you don't HAVE to spend ironite on maker souls, and rare souls sometimes sprout like weeds from simple petty sacrifices. You can make those from common souls which drop in handfuls daily. One rare soul may not seem very inspiring but keep in mind they every single rare soul has a chance of dropping Seventh Son Eddie.

Saigrim
01-21-2018, 11:18 PM
I'm just glad he's available from a rare soul and not G/A souls. I mean you don't HAVE to spend ironite on maker souls, and rare souls sometimes sprout like weeds from simple petty sacrifices. You can make those from common souls which drop in handfuls daily. One rare soul may not seem very inspiring but keep in mind they every single rare soul has a chance of dropping Seventh Son Eddie.

Well here’s to hoping. I’m pretty burnt right now. And after spending a hundred bucks over the past thirty days, and numerous sacrifes and souls cracked open, this event has netted me not a single new toon. That kind of stuff takes the wind out of your sails, and I won’t be suckered anymore in the future.

slauki
01-22-2018, 12:59 AM
Sorry but 7th son fury is way way OP. A defense team with him is cropping up that is probably unbeatable. I’ve challenged said team about 10 times and have lost every battle - going first or second. So nice the meta was almost balanced and they decided to break it again.

the fury is just ridiculous, yeah and they know this exactly. but well you cannot sell a mediocre char, so you have to make him extremly strong and nerf him afterwards. bad move overall, but it will pay out for them. we saw this several times before, so we have to live with this for some months...pvp was just balanced before...

Amarthir
01-22-2018, 02:05 AM
I fiddled around a bit with him using Troopers and turns out that you can pacify his fury pretty easily by using Block Beneficial Effects on him. So the Sentinel Valkyrie and Sentinel Undead Rescuer would be pretty good counters since they can AOE block effects. Equip them with energy talismans to drain alot of power and it's not a big deal.
Don't forget the Gunner Undead Rescuer can drain power and fury with his basic, which was recently buffed too so give him thief and energy Talismans to double the effect and you'll keep them from doing really anything.

Ezz
01-22-2018, 03:38 AM
Devs - if you use a team with prisoner and warlord, the warlords passive to remove one beneficial effect from the enemy does NOT work. Thought I had an effective counter to the pvp defense flavor of the week popping up everywhere, but no go without warlord passive. Please fix thanks.

blade685
01-22-2018, 12:29 PM

Y 25 more rare ass souls 7 new souls and always shit dupes :(

blade685
01-22-2018, 01:12 PM
message to Sparton:

I'm very angry too much is too much:

seriously...., sacrifice 6 = only shit dupe, today sacrifice 7 = 14 new souls and: only one shit 4* and it is a fucking 4* Blue GS ! :mad:
There is a big problem on my account or what?????????

UPDATE: 40 Rare ASS souls and : only shit dupes again and again: 4th Golden COTD and 3 or 4th ASS CR and 3rd EDA that's all!!!!!! i play for nothing since many month and many players have all good characters, me nothing

It is completely unfair, i never see that in a game

Thanks to give me an answer Sparton and to check if my account don't have a RNG big problem

That time i think i'm near of the end with that game :(

PerthEddie
01-22-2018, 03:06 PM
It is funny you should say that as I have long suspected that some accounts seem to be "tagged" with good and bad RNG. If you look around whenever these events pop up there are certain players out there who always seem to drop the new chars rather quickly while some of us scrape around for months trying to get them. It may just be that they drop a lot of money trying to get these new chars and it pays off - I don't know.

I haven't got 7th Son and I am out of Souls and characters to sacrifice. I have more than enough Ironite to buy a few packs of Souls but with my luck I can't see the point (maybe I am paying again for dropping Cyborg and Rainmaker recently). From all these types of events I have NEVER got one of the new chars. Yes I have picked some of them up later from Souls or events but there are still lots I am missing. I am not angry at not getting 7th Son as I didn't expect to so it is no surprise I haven't. I feel like I am at a crossroads with the game now though and am thinking it is probably about time to throw in the towel and use my time, effort and money on another game I play. That is another point - spending money on the game. I long ago put my card in my wallet and stopped spending on the game and that is another thing I don't get. By having crap RNG NF are losing out on money from me. Why should I spend money on something I will get no reward from? I would rather save it and spend it on something I will get more value and enjoyment from. I really don't need NF to publish the drop rates tbh as I can tell you now the odds are shit :-/

Didn't mean this to come across as a moan post and wanted to be constructive but I just feel so disillusioned with the game I can't be proactive about it. Maybe some of my Troopers can give me some incentive and guidance to change the way I play but I just feel like I am on a hamster's wheel right now with it all. That does make me sad as I did love the game. Only thing keeping me going is giving badges daily to all my awesome Troopers which I will continue to do for the time being.

bort
01-22-2018, 03:33 PM
Well, bought 3 souls and managed to pull 7son Eddie. With him and VHe as my pulls, I guess it’s the games way of telling me to come back ;)

Just have to figure out what to kit him out with now

Kris-0707
01-22-2018, 03:35 PM
I always moans because I never pulled special toon during any event! So here we go:
I don't know how many VI's I did but I managed to fill up vortex 3 times. Received plenty of new souls (way more than 50 I'm sure), a lot of rare, g/a etc and didn't get 7 son.
This is pathetic, I still can't understand why during "events" we cannot get new toons as guaranteed from 1st used soul? 2nd 3rd etc pull can be random but 1st soul shoud give us new char. That would make the game more fair on PvP (end game).
Now you've added OP toon and only chosen ones had a lucky to pull him, do you think is that right/fun?

blade685
01-22-2018, 03:35 PM
It is funny you should say that as I have long suspected that some accounts seem to be "tagged" with good and bad RNG. If you look around whenever these events pop up there are certain players out there who always seem to drop the new chars rather quickly while some of us scrape around for months trying to get them. It may just be that they drop a lot of money trying to get these new chars and it pays off - I don't know.

I haven't got 7th Son and I am out of Souls and characters to sacrifice. I have more than enough Ironite to buy a few packs of Souls but with my luck I can't see the point (maybe I am paying again for dropping Cyborg and Rainmaker recently). From all these types of events I have NEVER got one of the new chars. Yes I have picked some of them up later from Souls or events but there are still lots I am missing. I am not angry at not getting 7th Son as I didn't expect to so it is no surprise I haven't. I feel like I am at a crossroads with the game now though and am thinking it is probably about time to throw in the towel and use my time, effort and money on another game I play. That is another point - spending money on the game. I long ago put my card in my wallet and stopped spending on the game and that is another thing I don't get. By having crap RNG NF are losing out on money from me. Why should I spend money on something I will get no reward from? I would rather save it and spend it on something I will get more value and enjoyment from. I really don't need NF to publish the drop rates tbh as I can tell you now the odds are shit :-/

Didn't mean this to come across as a moan post and wanted to be constructive but I just feel so disillusioned with the game I can't be proactive about it. Maybe some of my Troopers can give me some incentive and guidance to change the way I play but I just feel like I am on a hamster's wheel right now with it all. That does make me sad as I did love the game. Only thing keeping me going is giving badges daily to all my awesome Troopers which I will continue to do for the time being.

i see always same players with all good toons yes too...and many new in the game with so better toons than me :rolleyes:
I think the only solution is to let them play without us....

kkkreg5
01-22-2018, 03:45 PM
Andy, blade, Kris,
I had the same feeling from the Mystic Eddie event. I hit a streak in late November through December picking up several useful chars even Edd the Great. For this event, I've had 3 vortex fills, I lost count, but over 80 Maker souls, all the Legendary souls while donating to the cause and so far no 7th. Sucks but it is what it is... hopefully the tide will turn for you.

blade685
01-22-2018, 04:02 PM
Andy, blade, Kris,
I had the same feeling from the Mystic Eddie event. I hit a streak in late November through December picking up several useful chars even Edd the Great. For this event, I've had 3 vortex fills, I lost count, but over 80 Maker souls, all the Legendary souls while donating to the cause and so far no 7th. Sucks but it is what it is... hopefully the tide will turn for you.

unfortunately i think the good option for me is to leave the game like so many old good trooper
NF do only bad things now i don't see any good things in the game since a long time :(
The only last thing is to loot good toons and i don't loot them :rolleyes:
In pvp you can lose at first round without playing vs many completely cheated teams with a full defence team, ridiculous ...
Now i just lose so many time in the game for nothing and update useless toons because i have nothing good to update
A player like me who play since the beginning of the game and win and buy many souls at all event who don't have all that so important pvp toons:
Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie, The Prisoner, VH Eddie, Astra_VS, Alliance General
It is not serious :)

GrimDusk
01-22-2018, 04:15 PM
The only characters I've ever gotten from a character specific event are Viking Eddie from the Raider's soul, and the Mayan Priestess from the Ritual soul. Due to NF's lack of compliance with Apple's guidelines on lootboxes, we won't ever know what the rates are because Apple won't enforce the policy for whatever reason.

Yup
01-22-2018, 04:25 PM
I honestly think it's about timing...

It seems to me there are better odds of pulling the special character the first day it's released and the last day of the event. Everything in between is a horrible crap shoot.

blade685
01-22-2018, 04:28 PM
I honestly think it's about timing...

It seems to me there are better odds of pulling the special character the first day it's released and the last day of the event. Everything in between is a horrible crap shoot.

i tryed last day last event and only dupes too, but perhaps a little better for others players :)

Yup
01-22-2018, 04:32 PM
i tryed last day last event and only dupes too, but perhaps a little better for others players :)

Thus far I've only ever been lucky on the first day of an event. Then I try and get more souls/vortex fills etc and I end up getting a whole lot of nothing. This event was the first time I felt I really had some luck. I pulled 7S with my second Maker soul.... but I've done a couple vortex fills since then and converted many more Maker Souls in the last couple days and seen nothing of merit whatsoever, other than a duplicate Eda.

Same thing happened during the Mystic Eddie event. Even though I didn't need him, I saw him more than once the first day.. then nothing the rest of the event.

And with the Edward the Great event. I got him within the first 8 hours. Then nothing the rest of the event.

With the Alchemist.. I waited a day.. never saw him, ever, after a couple hundred souls. Had to fill the vortex to finally get the Alchemist.

I also think people here exaggerate quite a bit. 4,5,6 vortex fills in a short amount of time is highly unlikely.

Pablo
01-22-2018, 05:11 PM
I had lucky, despite missing yet several good ones, got 7 son and edward the great, beside 2 or 3 5 star characters, and many 4 star, all with 2 vortex fills, and 3 sacrifices 6 level.
I think it´s just lucky somedays, the last sacrifice event was awful to me.

slauki
01-22-2018, 06:30 PM
I also think people here exaggerate quite a bit. 4,5,6 vortex fills in a short amount of time is highly unlikely.

interesting i had the same idea about the first day drop boost, but sounds too much like a conspiracy theory...otoh it would make sense. let some guys drop and let the other ones chase it with much worse chances...but still not convinced yet.

about the vortex fills, many guys hoard a lot, so they can burn everything once a good chance arrives. look at the post with the 216 marker souls. i can assure you there is no exaggeration involved there.

Yup
01-22-2018, 06:55 PM
I'm not a conspiracy theorist :) Just kind of noting what I have seen. Not stating it's fact, just my impression.

Even hoarding for 5 level 7 vortex fills takes what 30 5 star characters? I guess it's possible. I've just never kept a high star duplicate for more than a couple weeks. I'd rather pull a lvl 5 or 6 sacrifice for more skill shards. But that is me :) And may be the reason I can't seem to grab VHE.

Askora
01-22-2018, 08:29 PM
I think part of the reason the drop rate seems higher the first day is simply most people chase hardest the first day. I did all my sacrificing the first day, and I'm betting a lot of others did as well.

Three tier vi and 2 vortex fills. Extra characters from fragment events I just leave as fragments until a good sacrifice event. I figure that most of what I get from sacrifice is going to be dupes or 3 star, so big sacrifices I wait for events. Still two (one if I get really lucky) vortex fills until I get the alchemist.

Patrice-1201
01-22-2018, 08:44 PM
I think part of the reason the drop rate seems higher the first day is simply most people chase hardest the first day. I did all my sacrificing the first day, and I'm betting a lot of others did as well.

Three tier vi and 2 vortex fills. Extra characters from fragment events I just leave as fragments until a good sacrifice event. I figure that most of what I get from sacrifice is going to be dupes or 3 star, so big sacrifices I wait for events. Still two (one if I get really lucky) vortex fills until I get the alchemist.

This is exactly what I am doing and that is why I get most of the new characters on Day 1. Once I get what I am after then all the rest is kept for building enough resources for the next event.

For instance since I got my 7th Son I am a few thousand essence short from my next Vortex and have already 5 tier VI sacrifices ready.

Dank Brew
01-22-2018, 08:50 PM
about 50 maker souls: 2 shaman, rainmaker, samurai, hallowed, a lot of random 4 stars .Also 2 lvl 6 sacrifice, 1 lvl 7 sacrifice, 2 vortex no fucking seventh son... WTF! NF. seriously wtf ...

You got FIVE 5* eddies and you're that pissed off? I feel better about myself now. For the record, I don't have shaman, rainmaker, OR hallowed.

Dank Brew
01-22-2018, 08:57 PM
I'm probably one of the most known "complainers" in the forum, and I'm disappointed with these complaints. I understand complaining about bugs and crashes. But complaining that you didn't get a super rare character from a RANDOM POOL of characters?? You knew damn well the RNG is extremely insane. Why are you guys so angry?
I didn't get him either, and that's fine for now (and for the record, every event soul was a 3* so far). I also don't have many others. That's the name of the game, RNG.
Keep calm, keep trying. Complain about bugs not bad luck.

Amarthir
01-22-2018, 09:03 PM
I sacrificed alot of characters including the so called exclusive ones since I assume they'll just be added to the book. After spending a ton of various souls, I didn't get SSE but did pull Hallowed Eddie who I didn't have. Now I can say that I currently have every Gunner Eddie. And every 5* Gunner

druid138
01-22-2018, 09:53 PM
Seventh Son looks pretty amazing, in both design and abilities. As with many others here, he's one of my favorite incarnations of Eddie, as it was 1989 when I first started listening to Maiden.

I'm 0 for 39 on Maker Souls so far (five Tier VIs, a vortex, and three souls from the store). But there's still some time this week for a few more big sacrifices, and, hopefully, the upcoming Arena event will bring some good opportunities as well.

EdManDan
01-22-2018, 09:56 PM

Same here :mad:

T-Man
01-22-2018, 10:34 PM
This is exactly what I am doing and that is why I get most of the new characters on Day 1. Once I get what I am after then all the rest is kept for building enough resources for the next event.

For instance since I got my 7th Son I am a few thousand essence short from my next Vortex and have already 5 tier VI sacrifices ready.

Same here.

This has been my experience thus far. Not a complaint.
I’m over 80 marker souls now and no SS. Plus a shit ton of other souls thrown in the furnace. I lost count but around 8 tier 6 sacrifices and 3 vortex fills. I did spend ironite on a 10 pack +1, and that’s all I’ll spend. May have 1-2 more sacrifices in me. Have around 20 rare g/a souls I can use as bait.

I’ve been very unlucky getting the new Eddie during these events. Never got a new Eddie from an event soul yet. Though this past Christmas event did give me Coalgiver (not new but rare), Krampus, Elf, etc.

MoonShadow
01-23-2018, 08:05 AM
I haven’t posted around here for a while, as I didn’t wanna to complain anymore because of this RNG (which can be gentle from time to time), and I don’t wanna complain right now, eventhough I didn’t got the new 7S after opening a lot of souls and tired of seeing the same dupes over and over.

Sure, its a new toon and its not supposed to be available for anyone in an instant, I can understand that, but, if we’re talking about a sacrifice-based way to get a new toon, why the event souls are giving me mostly 3* toons, which aren’t good enough even just for a tier III sacrifice?!

I would’ve like to got mostly or only 4* toons from these event souls, but I believe that the devs have a big picture of the sacrifices made in the game.

At least, I appreciate the fact that the 7S will be available from the other kind of souls and, even if it’s a small chance to got him in the future, there IS a chance... :)

...which brings me to a question to the devs, if they are reading this, will the Sentinel Mayan Priestess be available again sometime? Thx.

druid138
01-23-2018, 08:34 AM
I'm 0 for 39 on Maker Souls so far (five Tier VIs, a vortex, and three souls from the store). But there's still some time this week for a few more big sacrifices, and, hopefully, the upcoming Arena event will bring some good opportunities as well.

0 for 53 now, after another Tier VI and vortex. I think that will be my final attempt at the altar, and I'll hope for better luck from the Arena event.

qazwer00
01-23-2018, 10:43 PM
Sacrificed every dupe I've been saving, got and opened ~50 Maker souls... I'm finally out of ironite, toons. I play LoL get a rare soul open it and here is Seventh Son. RNG works in mysterious ways.

Kris-0707
01-24-2018, 11:01 AM
Managed to do another 6 tier sacrifice, f**c sake - rewards: 4 (four) maker souls and 12 skills shards, no g/a and rare souls, what the hell? I used these souls pulled 2 **** dupes. Ok used 600 frontier points, bought 2 trooper souls, managed to do another 6 tier an 4th or 5th vortex. Overall received 7 maker souls, 10 g/a souls and bunch of skill shards, started to use 1 by 1, no red eyes from g/a's, 6th maker soul - red eyes Visions Eddie (dupe), 7th soul finally gave me 7 son Eddie.
Should I'll be happy? In theory yes, however I've used all my ironite (over 3k) all eternity and frontier fragments, was it worth? I'm not sure, I have mixed feelings, I still think that to get new event toons should be easier and new Eddies should be guaranteed from 1st used event soul, next souls - lottery as it is now.

Patrice-1201
01-24-2018, 11:11 AM
Managed to do another 6 tier sacrifice, f**c sake - rewards: 4 (four) maker souls and 12 skills shards, no g/a and rare souls, what the hell? I used these souls pulled 2 **** dupes. Ok used 600 frontier points, bought 2 trooper souls, managed to do another 6 tier an 4th or 5th vortex. Overall received 7 maker souls, 10 g/a souls and bunch of skill shards, started to use 1 by 1, no red eyes from g/a's, 6th maker soul - red eyes Visions Eddie (dupe), 7th soul finally gave me 7 son Eddie.
Should I'll be happy? In theory yes, however I've used all my ironite (over 3k) all eternity and frontier fragments, was it worth? I'm not sure, I have mixed feelings, I still think that to get new event toons should be easier and new Eddies should be guaranteed from 1st used event soul, next souls - lottery as it is now.

Painful but for this specific character it was worth it, Seventh Son From a Seventh Soul, that's a sign ;-)

Answer_V
01-24-2018, 03:12 PM
super action 90+ soul makers and just one 4 * rocket dog seriously? do not have G / A Souls where I got 2x hall.ed which I did not have 90 ?? 5x filled with swirl and nothing

I apologize for the language

blade685
01-24-2018, 03:41 PM
super action 90+ soul makers and just one 4 * rocket dog seriously? do not have G / A Souls where I got 2x hall.ed which I did not have 90 ?? 5x filled with swirl and nothing

I apologize for the language

i understand, say thanks to NF sorry for you, same here
Loot system is a big big big shit for many players and not others :(

Amarthir
01-25-2018, 12:34 AM
Lmao I just realized that the maker pack and maker mega pack say that there's a better chance of pulling VIKING Eddie, when the single maker soul says there's a better chance of pulling Seventh Son Eddie

blade685
01-25-2018, 10:10 AM
Lmao I just realized that the maker pack and maker mega pack say that there's a better chance of pulling VIKING Eddie, when the single maker soul says there's a better chance of pulling Seventh Son Eddie

this is just another bug i think i see seventh son here for all pack :)

Saigrim
01-25-2018, 03:55 PM
Finally!

Thank you, NF. You’ve guaranteed another future purchase from me.

Dank Brew
01-25-2018, 08:20 PM

I'd hope you're happy. You got two 5* Eddies and some skill shards. I never get any of that anymore. Haven't got a skill shard from anywhere in quite some time except the monthly log in bonus. Last 5* character was Edward the great, which is awesome but that was a while ago now. I haven't even seen a 4* in over two weeks. FFS I can't even get a decent talisman from GOF X.

kkkreg5
01-26-2018, 04:02 AM
So what are the chances of dropping 25 Maker Souls, at once, and no red eyes? I understand 5* Magus isn't going to drop that easy and maybe Edd the Great spoiled me, this is ridiculous! At this point I'm close to 150 souls combined. Not to mention the "donations" to NF. The odds really should be made public.

blade685
01-26-2018, 07:28 PM
Another shit loot day here, level 6 sacrifice give me 1 legendary soul for my 5 th shit red mayan :mad:
7 new souls= my 4th shit ass trickster :mad:
I have some bad words in my mind when i think to NF :mad:
i see 1 on 2 player with seventh son eddie in arena and all top players wtf NF :(
I will try one last sacrifice tomorrow i think and perhaps my last in that game
You don't like french people? android players?

Dank Brew
01-26-2018, 07:33 PM
I got the 7th son thru a regular rare soul yesterday.... See how many Eddies I still don't have though. I got a bone for once haha

blade685
01-26-2018, 07:38 PM
I got the 7th son thru a regular rare soul yesterday.... See how many Eddies I still don't have though. I got a bone for once haha

gg for you :rolleyes:

scott-5496
01-27-2018, 12:53 PM
That is me done with the event - not doing any more sacrifice. Cant even remember what I have done here but at least three vortex and many tier 6 done. Levelled up a lot of toons to make the tier 6 but not spent a penny and not going to. Going to stick with my resolve and not spend at the moment. All I did do was two mega packs through saved ironite - got the odd decent sacrifice from it all - so many souls opened I cant count and nothing of major value other than several 5 stars to sacrifice...still no Cyborg even after maybe 60 plus GA souls.

I had even thought about not using the ironite and keeping it all for SoT etc but in the end as usual I tried my luck...oh well one day maybe I will learn, doubt it though!

RNG does indeed bite!

LOL.

Anyway onwards and upwards - I did get a lot of SS so not all bad! But not a single new toon to keep.....!

Liebhild
01-27-2018, 02:51 PM
After more than
- 100 shit event souls
- 150 GA souls
- 250 rare souls
- 4 Vortex

I got ONE new toon, no SSE.

But I know now for sure, that this shit is far from beeing random, it clear fraud and that is the reason we don't get the odds.

Lots here haved written, the don't get skill shards, I bet they don't have much of them, I always get skill shards, I had over 100 b4 I started to sacrifice.

When I had about 100 rare souls I always got 40 rare souls, with 0 rare souls sacrifice gave me 0 rare souls. It could be random of cause, also it can be random that I get the same 4* souls in row.

But they are cheating the odds, otherwise the odds would be here for a long time.

*censored by myself* NF CHEATERS!!!!

T-Man
01-27-2018, 07:04 PM
Finally SS dropped from a rare soul. Lol

My sacrificing numbers were in the thousands.

Event souls around 100.

I sacrificed my stash or over 200 Rare g/a just for pit fodder. Wasn’t missing any g/a toons of note, so this kind of sucked, but worth it in the end. I did happen to pull dupes Prisoner, Rainmaker, and Cyborg.

Just messing around with SS for a few minutes, and yes finally another bad ass Eddie! Worth it all! This should be fun.

reaverfx24
01-27-2018, 08:30 PM
I hope SSE will be available another way as a hundred or so souls later all I have to show for it is Alliance General. Only 5 star I got! Also pulled dupe Wicker Man and a couple other 4 stars but overall big disappointment. This is the first sacrifice event I've tried to put a lot into and I don't really know why I bothered now. If I'd got some decent chars I didn't have and no SS fair enough but I didn't even pull anything of note bar the alliance general! Rant over I suppose!

Diamondhead2112
01-27-2018, 09:27 PM
I hope SSE will be available another way as a hundred or so souls later all I have to show for it is Alliance General. Only 5 star I got! Also pulled dupe Wicker Man and a couple other 4 stars but overall big disappointment. This is the first sacrifice event I've tried to put a lot into and I don't really know why I bothered now. If I'd got some decent chars I didn't have and no SS fair enough but I didn't even pull anything of note bar the alliance general! Rant over I suppose!

I haven’t gone through as many souls as some of you but I burned through a couple dozen. I don’t mind not getting SS (the hunt is half the fun) but I do resent working hard for an event soul and drawing another damn blue allied soldier or green chopper. I think for event souls NF should at least remove the chances of pulling the most common characters . Leave the gunners and assassins, and the 4 and 5 star characters. At least then you would feel like it was a special soul instead of just another rare soul.