PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Support Package for $30. I'd buy that.

propagandy
08-19-2016, 09:05 PM
Having been unable to access my game for over a week now, I started a new character to play while I wait to hear anything at all back from support. I see that the game currently offers a legendary starter package which wasn't available previously, and thought "there's no way I'd pay $30 for that considering my game may disappear at any point, and I can't even get support."

That's when the idea struck me! The Legendary Support Pack for $30. I'd totally buy that! At this point I would buy a semi-responsive support for $10. Whatever I can get really.

I love this game and would have bought it outright in the app store, rather than have it as a freemium model and lose the ability to play after spending time and effort to build my team and troopers.

I really hope this improves soon. Apparently the loading issue is a "known issue", though the only reason I know that is because I took the time to join this forum. Kind of wonder how many people have already deleted the game and just walked away?

Does anyone have any insight into fixing the issue or how to get support to...... Support its users?

Bob.A.Smith-6226
08-19-2016, 09:24 PM
Actually this game rocks. I don't play many games on my phone but this one I knew I would be hooked like the song.

Hooks in you, hooks in me, hooks in the ceiling
For that well hung feeling
No big deal, no big sin, strung up on love I
Got the hooks screwed in

Give it time, give them time, to work out the bugs. Remember the game has JUST been released. No way a development team can find every bug.

Lamia
08-19-2016, 09:49 PM
PM me your ticket # and I'll do my best to get Support to speed up your request.

propagandy
08-19-2016, 10:14 PM
PM me your ticket # and I'll do my best to get Support to speed up your request.

Sent! Thank you for the response and anything you can do.