PDA

View Full Version : Why don't I ever get Skill Shards from sacrifices?

Yup
01-23-2018, 07:54 PM
Pulling level 4-5-6 sacrifices are supposed to have the possibility of dropping skill shards.

I seriously never see them. I get Rare souls. I will get skill shards from level 7 or vortex fills, but never from "Worthy", "Grand", or "Exalted" sacrifices.

Just me?

Sponholz
01-23-2018, 08:08 PM
Sup Yup!

I think it's all related to the way you want the Sacrifice to be, for example, I wanted packs of normal rare souls (extra chances for 7th) on my last couple tier VI sacs. And.... I only got a pack of 5 Rare G/A Souls, and a bunch of Skill Shards. (Rare G/A souls I would trade instantly for the normal ones if I could) But I was happy with the Shards.

So, just go for the Sacrifice wanting the complete opposite of what you really want.

Rare G/A souls, as a pack of 5 only... oh well... I guess nowadays no one will be super hyped when they see then after a Tier VI+ Sac.

And I didn't even get a pack of the normal rare souls from either sacs, or the only Vortex I managed to complete so far.

I just guess RNG is indeed a B**ch!

Cheers! Ed.

Yup
01-23-2018, 09:31 PM
Yeah .. I just find it interesting that I literally never see any skill shards from a Worthy or Grand sacrifice.. ever. And Exalted I guess is just more rare. I'll see a SS from that once in a great while. Where as Ultimate or vortex fills almost always give SS.

Dank Brew
01-25-2018, 07:39 PM
I haven't got a skill shard from sac in a long time. Always 8 rare souls now. Past few were tier V. And even my last two vortex's were terrible. I got 3 SS and 8 rare souls. Before those last three vortex it was always WAAAAY better.

I'd always prefer SS over any soul, at least I know for sure it will level a skill up rather than turn out to be a stupid sentinel chopper.

blade685
01-25-2018, 08:21 PM
Pulling level 4-5-6 sacrifices are supposed to have the possibility of dropping skill shards.

I seriously never see them. I get Rare souls. I will get skill shards from level 7 or vortex fills, but never from "Worthy", "Grand", or "Exalted" sacrifices.

Just me?

my last 6 = 0 skill shard, 7 = 17 skill shard, vortex = only 3

Yup
01-25-2018, 08:23 PM
Yeah I get them from level 7 and vortex fills.. but nothing from level 4-5-6 sacrifices. I just get rare souls and quite often not even class-specific rare souls.. just standard rare souls.

Dank Brew
01-25-2018, 08:31 PM
Yeah I get them from level 7 and vortex fills.. but nothing from level 4-5-6 sacrifices. I just get rare souls and quite often not even class-specific rare souls.. just standard rare souls.

Always 8 standard rare souls for me. And always 3* dumbasses. I'm very annoyed today. I'm sick of farming BNW for nothing and sick of terrible characters.

Dank Brew
01-25-2018, 09:29 PM
Well then! Got a SS from the last skull quest, then bought some souls from trooper store... got 7th son from a regular soul! And then another CR from a magus soul! Wooo no complaining for 2 days minimum haha.

Yup
01-25-2018, 09:35 PM
2 huh? Why so generous??? :D

Dank Brew
01-25-2018, 09:42 PM
2 huh? Why so generous??? :D

I think we both know it was a lie. Once I gather enough SoT to try GOF X for a strike talisman, i'll be "angry again"! (Like Dave Mustaine)

Yup
01-25-2018, 09:45 PM
Like Dave Mustaine

Hmm.. an egomaniac which thinks he knows everything better than anyone else and is the most creative individual ever to grace the Earth?

(Like the tunes but man, he's a dick. Publicly anyway.)

Dank Brew
01-25-2018, 09:52 PM
Hmm.. an egomaniac which thinks he knows everything better than anyone else and is the most creative individual ever to grace the Earth?

(Like the tunes but man, he's a dick. Publicly anyway.)

Yeah. It's like Ted Nugent. I like the music, a lot. But the guy is completely ridiculous lol. Mustaine isn't as bad as he used to be, at least it seems anyways. Can't say the same for Ted though, hahahaha