PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone :)

Terregnon
01-24-2018, 09:55 AM
Hey guys,

first of all i want to thank all of you for the work you did in the past with all thoose nice threads which helped me a lot as I started the game a month ago.
So I'm very new to this game and tbh i don't understand everything but I hope while playing longer and reading more that is in the past.

I really like Iron Maiden it's one of my favorite band and I listen their music for about 12 or 13 years. My first time I saw them was during the W:O:A 2008 and it was a blast! Since that year a saw them nearly everytime they visited germany.

I can't wait to read and play more and I hope you will be kind to questions that will come from time to time :)

Up the irons!

Terregnon

GotN
01-24-2018, 10:17 AM
Hey Terregnon,
welcome to forums! You will find many good advices from excellent players here. Have fun \m/

Patrice-1201
01-24-2018, 10:42 AM
Welcome, i hope you'll find your way through RNG and enjoy your time in the LOTB community

slauki
01-24-2018, 03:39 PM
hey welcome to the forums man, just ask if you have some questions the community is happy to help.

BTW: first time i saw maiden was also on wacken 2008 and 2nd time i saw them was wacken 2010 :D
not a huge festival fan at all, just went there to finally see them.

Maiden68
02-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Just started a few Months ago... Loving it! Great Game... even Greater Band! :cool:
Look forward to any inpout I can get to get my Charicters even Better...Right now I am Stuck at lvl 80 **** (4 Star) untill I can Gring some more without that stupid Error rebooting my game... Trying to Grind away... But that is Limited....