PDA

View Full Version : Who to shard next

MetalKing
01-24-2018, 11:58 PM
I was wondering who you would recommend sharding next. My choices are Navigator, trooper, belzebub, warlord, bastion, lady azov, nomad, or rainmaker.

Yup
01-25-2018, 12:00 AM
Lady Azov is quick to Shard only taking a few. But she has limited usage.

Other than that Navigator. Definitely. He'll be good in everything with the right talisman set up.

Out of your list I have them all at full power except Trooper Eddie, Bastion, and Warlord. They all just seem far to limited in abilities to spend skill shards on them. But I have them should I need to later.

Nomad is fairly good, but not great in PvP. If you need a more powerful single hitter in PVP he might be okay, but there are better toons.

Beelzebub isn't as strong as you think he'd be. He's good on PvE, but not really formidable in PvP.

Rainmaker just has low base health and if you use talismans to boost that, then his attack ends up being fairly mediocre. Boost his attack with talismans and he dies fast due to the low base health.

Lady Azov can do some damage, but it's single-target and her power move tends to result in her NOT attacking much of the time (extra turn rarely kicks in, at least for me).

T-Man
01-25-2018, 02:56 AM
This is an easy one. Navigator hands down. All around great toon. My favorite farming Eddie in the game.
He can be used in PvP as well.

blade685
01-25-2018, 10:07 AM
I was wondering who you would recommend sharding next. My choices are Navigator, trooper, belzebub, warlord, bastion, lady azov, nomad, or rainmaker.

Navigator for me without hesitation, he is good everywhere in the game

Patrice-1201
01-25-2018, 10:19 AM
Navigator for me without hesitation, he is good everywhere in the game

Fully agree with Blade, Navigator is awesome anywhere