PDA

View Full Version : Fate Talismans - How long they will stay at Arena Store???

osiris0000
01-26-2018, 09:59 PM
Hello everyone!

As title says, does anyone know how long fate talismans will be at arena store? Because as i remember when immunity and shell talismans were introduced for first time, they didn't stayed at the store forever.

Any answer from devs would be very appreciated too!

Bradata
01-26-2018, 10:37 PM
I think that they'll stay up until the game opens a new level or world where they will be farmed just like when they opened BNW where the other tallies you mention are now available.

Askora
01-26-2018, 11:03 PM
I wouldn't count on them staying. They've been in the store for a while. If they introduce any new talismans before major content, I'd expect them to show up in the store. Meaning they might pull some that are there currently. Hopefully they give us a heads up before they are removed. Think they've done that in the past.

osiris0000
01-26-2018, 11:07 PM
I think that they'll stay up until the game opens a new level or world where they will be farmed just like when they opened BNW where the other tallies you mention are now available.

It make sense Bradata, in any case it is good to get even a single one as it seems. Either way the subject ends up at farming ;)

But i hope Sparton is seeing this thread, would be nice to hear something official too, so we can plan our farming better. Because i am not hanging at top 5 -- yet, so i am not swimming in iron coins. Which forces me to use my limited iron coins with most effective way.

osiris0000
01-26-2018, 11:09 PM
I wouldn't count on them staying. They've been in the store for a while. If they introduce any new talismans before major content, I'd expect them to show up in the store. Meaning they might pull some that are there currently. Hopefully they give us a heads up before they are removed. Think they've done that in the past.

Yes Askora, would be nice to get a heads up. Because if they are going to remove them at the start of february along with predators, i can farm a little more and get another predator set instead of a single extra fate talisman for example.

Bradata
01-26-2018, 11:15 PM
And the price is... WTF, steep is the word coming to mind, even for a guy with over 50k iron coins I'd say it's too much!

Sparton_LOTB
01-26-2018, 11:22 PM
As title says, does anyone know how long fate talismans will be at arena store? Because as i remember when immunity and shell talismans were introduced for first time, they didn't stayed at the store forever.

The current talismans that are in the PVP Talisman Store are permanent additions for that feature. We also have no plans on changing those prices (although we do plan to have other sources of Iron Coins from future features).

The only reason stuff like Shell, Immunity, etc were around for a limited time to buy with Iron Coins is that we wanted to include some of those "Brave New World" talismans ahead of the Brave New World feature's release.

Askora
01-27-2018, 12:01 AM
Thanks Sparton, good to know.

osiris0000
01-27-2018, 09:44 AM
The current talismans that are in the PVP Talisman Store are permanent additions for that feature. We also have no plans on changing those prices (although we do plan to have other sources of Iron Coins from future features).

The only reason stuff like Shell, Immunity, etc were around for a limited time to buy with Iron Coins is that we wanted to include some of those "Brave New World" talismans ahead of the Brave New World feature's release.

Thanks for the answer Sparton. Also nice to hear about we will have more sources to get iron coins in the future!