PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is preventing the developers from....

SymboliC
01-28-2018, 12:28 PM
....giving us one,very basic and simple "Retry/Reconnect" option whenever we get disconnected?

I just feel like some Nodding Frog programmer shot the whole team on their feet by designing authentication/security in such a way that the game will need to reload the whole goddamn game back to the main menu.

Does the game think that when MACL0/MACL1/ARMA or APMA whatever errors occur, the user is cheating thus preventing reconnecting to the server with the same attributes a few seconds earlier?

Good frickin lord. I feel like they need to to start from scratch in order to implement this.

I am trying to love this game. I only have an hour or two on the bus, train or whatever from work to play this game and whenever I reach 1 second dead zones, poof, game goes back to the main menu after every fight, goddamn 1-2 minutes of loading again, and I don't even know if trooper badges were successful or if I was supposed to get some rare talismans from Garden X's.

I am trying SO HARD not to say any profanity here. All the other games have a simple Retry button. Let's have it, please.

Yup
01-28-2018, 06:36 PM
I often get a "retry" option.

SymboliC
01-29-2018, 12:29 PM
Aaaaand I just got the usual lovely PVTEI error for the billionth time.

Yeah, it's always my fault and I always have to adjust to the game. Thumbs up.