PDA

View Full Version : What's your oldest character?

MisterEly
01-28-2018, 04:27 PM
Wondering what people's oldest characters are, besides Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, Soldier Eddie, etc.

For example, mind is Cyborg. He's stuck with me through thick and thin. What's yours?

Patrice-1201
01-28-2018, 04:47 PM
Wondering what people's oldest characters are, besides Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, Soldier Eddie, etc.

For example, mind is Cyborg. He's stuck with me through thick and thin. What's yours?

Pharao, pulled him very early on and he got me through so much....

FarmerEddie
01-28-2018, 04:57 PM
Samurai hands down. Got him out of a rare soul during when the Lord of Light first opened up. To this day he's still relevant in all game modes and he leads my GoL X auto team. And that scream when he uses his Fury....just wow.

Amarthir
01-28-2018, 05:01 PM
Mine is the Corrupt General. First 5* I ever pulled and got him from my first 10 pack not long after I first started playing. Never wanted to sacrifice him cuz of that first feeling I had.

reaverfx24
01-28-2018, 05:39 PM
Samurai Eddie or Warrior CotD for me. Pulled them at a similar time so can't remember exactly but I must have been having a good week! Still use them for most things now!

kkkreg5
01-28-2018, 05:51 PM
Angel of Fear is mine although I have a soft spot for Red Pyro Soldier. He helped early on but saced him. He's back but on the bench...

Reeb99
01-28-2018, 06:14 PM
Alliance General. Pulled him the second week, and was my only 5 star character for a long time. I don't use him much anymore, but he'll never be sent to the vortex.

Yup
01-28-2018, 06:34 PM
Have to be Assassin Corrupt Droid used it for ages until I pulled better toons. Took me quite a while before I got any Eddies better than GRE.

Askora
01-28-2018, 07:18 PM
Don't laugh! Oldest and one I've got a soft spot for is my festive wickerdeer. Pulled him from a Christmas soul in 2016 just a few days after I started playing. His heal was pretty handy at that point in the game. Funnier is that I also pulled Viking Eddie (my 1st 5* Eddie) at the same time and I've never really used him and he still has no skill shards. First 5* non- Eddie was corrupt general and he was part of my team through the completion of the storyline.

natasar
01-28-2018, 07:40 PM
Funnily enough, my first 5* character was an Ultimate Sacrificial Heart from a precious soul a few days into playing. As I did not know much about the game then, I really played along with it and even put one or two skill shards into it... Never had the heart to send this one into the vortex :D

My first "real character" would be Pharaoh Eddie - although not for that long as I only started around four months back. Got the first 4* one from the daily bonus but replaced it right away with a 5* pull a few days later. Pharaoh was my #1 choice through the whole "story levels" and still my only fully-sharded eddie (although VHE is soon to follow)...

osiris0000
01-28-2018, 08:13 PM
This was ages ago, i got nostalgic ;) At my first account i had a famous fully maxed Pharaoh Sun Spirit, old members here can possibly remember that. I have even opened a thread for that 1 star killer , haha. Helped me through the finish whole game along with Soldier Eddie and magus cheese allied soldier.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1935-Finally!My-PSS-start-from-1*-Now-it-s-5*-LVL100-Max-skilled-amp-6-Max-Strength-Fierce

FarmerEddie
01-28-2018, 08:42 PM
This was ages ago, i got nostalgic ;) At my first account i had a famous fully maxed Pharaoh Sun Spirit, old members here can possibly remember that. I have even opened a thread for that 1 star killer , haha. Helped me through the finish whole game along with Soldier Eddie and magus cheese allied soldier.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1935-Finally!My-PSS-start-from-1*-Now-it-s-5*-LVL100-Max-skilled-amp-6-Max-Strength-Fierce

Heh those were the days. I wasn't a forum member then but I still read basically every thread like I still do now. I know I don't post much still, but by the time I've read the new posts I usually don't have time to write anything before moving on to my next job. Anyway, Osiris, this thread brought me way back to those early days, where you and Nekro really kept everyone entertained around here. So I want to thank you now for all the laughs provided over time. My personal fave was the milking cows in Holland with F'n Visions Eddie. 😂😂😂.

Sorry for going off topic.

MetalKing
01-28-2018, 09:19 PM
I got 3 characters about the same time(I don't remember which one was first); but they are the sentinel harpy, warrior pyro, and warrior child of the dammed. All are still on the roster and I still use wcotd. He is fully leveled and sharded. Hits like a truck. When used right, he can finish off several characters in a row.

osiris0000
01-28-2018, 10:57 PM
Heh those were the days. I wasn't a forum member then but I still read basically every thread like I still do now. I know I don't post much still, but by the time I've read the new posts I usually don't have time to write anything before moving on to my next job. Anyway, Osiris, this thread brought me way back to those early days, where you and Nekro really kept everyone entertained around here. So I want to thank you now for all the laughs provided over time. My personal fave was the milking cows in Holland with F'n Visions Eddie. 😂😂😂.

Sorry for going off topic.

Thanks my friend, i miss those days too! Dear Nekro is not around nowadays, hope he didn't jumped of a rooftop.. I haven't been so active on forums either, speaking of last 5-6 months. And that f'n Visions Eddie.. is a legend 😎

Reeb99
01-29-2018, 12:01 AM

I remember that. It inspired me to take one to 100 as well, for use in the LoL levels. I replaced it later on with a gunner undead allied soldier because of the way it gives out extra turns even though it does next to no damage.

Zerynx
01-29-2018, 09:21 AM
When I started, about a week in, I bought the "New Player" whatever package was offered. It gave me CR Ed. Somewhere early on, or it also might have been part of the package, I got a Green Harpy. I also pulled a Wickerdog of Night and kept using him as I liked his heal ability. Plus he reminds me of my big dog.

That was the team I used to finish the Cosmos. Sharded them all. Use the Harpy all the time. I use CRE for the easy levels in the Skull Quests, and the Wickerdog for Red LOL when I play it.

scott-5496
01-29-2018, 10:22 AM
Samurai and to a lesser extent CR Eddie. They were my two main go to Ed's and I still use Sam in LOLX.

Mizrael
01-29-2018, 01:09 PM
CRE! i pulled that guy on about my 3rd day of playing, back in july 2016. i’ve had no idea that he is that rare (took me about a year till i saw another one drop). I fell in love with his looks and the scythe and finished the whole game with him! Never even LVLed the Soldier (which everyone was using at that time,because of his broked fury).

Hope he’s next for a skill “rework”...

MoonShadow
01-29-2018, 02:01 PM
Warrior Child of the Damned. I've got the kid, if I remember correctly, after a couple of weeks of playing, and he stayed with me during the most missions. He was my only 5* character for a long time, as the evo materials were kinda hard to find back then, at least for a beginner, like I was. I didn't sacrifice him but I also didn't shard him, as he wasn't the best of warriors out there (still missing the Nomad...).

Mariner-1212
01-29-2018, 03:31 PM
I pulled Shaman Eddie during the event he was introduced in, and he got me through everything. PDK was my first 5* and he was critical as well.

I was happiest when I pulled Viking Eddie during the Immortal event.

Sag7272
01-29-2018, 05:42 PM
Nice thread here!..
Did a long way with my good ol' Hellhound, my first 4* character... He used to be a single hitter back then!
Also remember farming underworld what now seems forever to get his last 3* Evo to finally push him to 5*..
Game is completely different since those days pre LoL, building char was a real pain!

BonFire
01-29-2018, 06:06 PM
I have no idea if they're random or not, but other than Eddie? Rock Golem and the Wickerdog of Night. I've made them 5* but I haven't sharded them. And after that? My first 5* was the Prisoner. Thick and thin, he is my champion. I miss when he used to have red talismans on him so his power move had a little punch, but he's settled nicely. Warrior Golden Sun was my 2nd or 3rd maxed out character after that.

Kmadd69
01-29-2018, 06:22 PM
Corrupt general my dumbass sacked my og eddie

reaverfx24
01-30-2018, 02:03 PM
Corrupt general my dumbass sacked my og eddie

I also did this but recently I got Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier Eddies back after emailing support! If you ask I'm sure they'd do same for you!

Sag7272
01-30-2018, 06:11 PM
I also did this but recently I got Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier Eddies back after emailing support! If you ask I'm sure they'd do same for you!

Yep, same here, they sent me back my old solider Eddie after contacting support....
They "exchange" those with another Eddie in your rooster so keep some random 3* Ed if you don't want to loose a leveled one..

Kmadd69
01-30-2018, 06:38 PM
Yeah I did that to get my wickerman and grim reaper (again I’m an idiot) back. They also gave me back my frags to get gunner pharaoh dog

Dank Brew
01-30-2018, 07:05 PM
AoF is my longest lasting character for me. I had warrior CotD first and that kid helped me beat the cosmos, but I sacrificed him a while back like an idiot. However, I did get an alliance general and prisoner out of that sacrifice. So I guess it wasn't too idiotic since I use them both a lot. Still haven't got another warrior kid though. I got rid of him cause I was using assassin kid a lot, now I really only use him in BNW.
I'm gonna be saving all Non dupes from now on, So i'm sure I won't get any new characters ever again lmao

Kmadd69
02-01-2018, 06:45 AM
Yeah I’m hoarding my souls for the next sack event a fellow trooper told me to do this. Makes totally perfect sense

HK-47
02-02-2018, 06:26 AM
Alliance general. First five star. Never sending him to the big vortex in the sky. Same goes for storm Eddie, my second oldest character who served valiantly until I got a Mystic Eddie during his event

Chaosego888
02-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Alliance General for me as well but I was too dumb to use him until later on. I actually beat the whole damn game with Soldier Eddie, Ox Cultist and Magus Allied Soldier and got Pharaoh Eddie from the 1st Legendary Soul I got from completing the game. Characters were a lot harder to get back then.