PDA

View Full Version : Sealing the GPD doesn't seal.

Amarthir
01-29-2018, 02:02 AM
This has happened alot of times and it's infuriatingly drawn alot of fights for me. There's a Golden Pharaoh Dog with Angel Talismans, I go to seal it, and it still uses it's power move. I don't usually cry out in anger over bugs but this one in particular is pretty bad.

Yup
01-29-2018, 04:07 AM
Happens all the time. The AI ignores all seals...

Basically seal deactivates the power BUTTON but since the Ai isn't using buttons it doesn't matter to the AI.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9194-Chain-ability-(Desert-Marauder-Prisoner)-not-sealing-a-darn-thing&highlight=chain

natasar
01-29-2018, 09:52 AM
Happened to me, too. Also, I experienced similar issues with the Prisoner's passive disabling ability recently. Though, he was on my team, all the AI's passive abilities were in place in the first round.

scott-5496
01-29-2018, 10:18 AM
Yeah it happens all the time - most commonly for me when I rarely use the Prisoner power move at the end of the battle, usually on the GPD to stop it lasting another round with a heal. it is certainly not working as it should, nut then The Prisoner is not really always working with his passive either.

slauki
01-29-2018, 03:16 PM
i'm very sure GPDs passive is never deactivated by prisoner too. i really love the toon, but the passive is annoying af if you cannot deactivate it with the desert guardian or the prisoner.