PDA

View Full Version : Gunner dung open! Everyone Rejoice!

Nekroliun
08-20-2016, 12:22 AM
Atlast that 2hard4me sentinel dung is gone, now we got a nice little gunner dumg where golden sons ress theirselves with 30% hp after death, most annoying feature ever, still child of the damned can destroy the ressed ones with his extra turn on kill.

And atlast soldier eddie is 4*, been too long, plz no titanic nerf bat... Got him to lvl 75 using my 9 5* gunner lvl shards i had. Good stuff, only 20k gold left though...

Kaijester
08-20-2016, 12:48 AM
GUNNER BOSS is really tough with all that immunity, invincibility and healing. Finished the 10 dungeons and found a trend which it will 100% drop a 3stars rainbow evo shards and 3x3stars event color evo shards, on the first run.

Are you guys getting the same?

Kulimar
08-20-2016, 01:06 AM
GUNNER BOSS is really tough with all that immunity, invincibility and healing. Finished the 10 dungeons and found a trend which it will 100% drop a 3stars rainbow evo shards and 3x3stars event color evo shards, on the first run.

Are you guys getting the same?

What team are you using to clear 10?

Kaijester
08-20-2016, 01:10 AM
What team are you using to clear 10?

Pharaoh Eddie for boss, Soldier Eddie for heal, Tailgunner Eddie for clearing minions.
Undead Allied Soldier for shield and heal.
Green Soulless Demon and Wickedman for dmg.

He does steals invincibility from the team but that is better than getting him healed.

Gonzo
08-20-2016, 01:18 AM
Homeboy likes to steal buffs :P

I'm at IX... No problems so far, the 2 turn invincibility is good for healing and replenishing buffs.

It seems that the guaranteed 3* shards might be first time bonus? I'm getting those too.

Rodrigo-3281
08-20-2016, 01:21 AM
And here I thought the Sentinel Time Rift dungeon was tough. Little did I know that Gunner Lord of Light has Immunity, Invincibility and heals himself to boot. Screw this one. I'll just battle it out up to Level 8 because I lost 50 ironite trying to beat him on Level 9 and got completely frustrated with his healing ability.

Gonzo
08-20-2016, 01:28 AM
And here I thought the Sentinel Time Rift dungeon was tough. Little did I know that Gunner Lord of Light has Immunity, Invincibility and heals himself to boot. Screw this one. I'll just battle it out up to Level 8 because I lost 50 ironite trying to beat him on Level 9 and got completely frustrated with his healing ability.

You have a really nice team, but you should invest in your talismans.

It's not supposed to be easy.

Jennie-5128
08-20-2016, 01:35 AM
"Are you guys getting the same?"

Aha hahaha no.
Mind you, like yesterday, I'm stuck on l8. Not a single 3* rainbow on l1-7 though.
It's very frustrating.

Qed
08-20-2016, 01:39 AM
It is an interesting fight and you can get trouble if you don't have the right setup.
Hint: bring a green allied soldier and it's a piece of cake. You can beat all the level with every setup if you have a decent allied green soldier (offensive dispel is something the gunner boss simply cannot handle).
If you have trouble let me know and i'll share my dispelling soldier.

Nekroliun
08-20-2016, 01:39 AM
Havent gotten a single 3* yet, used up my best trooper on underworld hard... Genius. Without that op lvl 100 holy smoke i cant get past lvl 8

Rodrigo-3281
08-20-2016, 01:41 AM
You have a really nice team, but you should invest in your talismans.

It's not supposed to be easy.

I think the frustrating aspect of this boss is the healing part. 3x I had him down almost for the kill and then boom he does the attack that basically heals himself completely. I'm as maxed out on talismans with my main fighters as I can be. Need 3* rainbow evolution runes and shards to drop.

Qed
08-20-2016, 01:42 AM
Told you bring a green allied soldier, even a 3 star one, bring a blue allied soldier for the reflect, rest of the team is up to you >>> level X done.

Qed
08-20-2016, 01:46 AM
I think the frustrating aspect of this boss is the healing part. 3x I had him down almost for the kill and then boom he does the attack that basically heals himself completely. I'm as maxed out on talismans with my main fighters as I can be. Need 3* rainbow evolution runes and shards to drop.

Healing shouldn't be a problem, I assume you have a 4* eddie (basic eddie), he has "no healing" debuff incorporated in his ulti, bring him, keep the fury, switch to him > ulti, boss can't heal himself > kill.

Gonzo
08-20-2016, 01:50 AM

Take your time and grind A Matter of Life and Death for gold. Once you can max the talismans you'll see that it's not that difficult. As I said before, it's not supposed to be easy.

Talismans are by far the most important thing in the game right now, it can make every character useful and even OP. I know it can be frustrating, and it should be. Nobody would play the game if it wasn't challenging ;)

Nekroliun
08-20-2016, 01:53 AM
I agree, talisman are pretty much everything UNLESS u have a buff that is based on ur base stat, gotta say one of the biggest things (if not the biggest) is getting a new talisman slot unlocked for ur char after a rank up.

PerthEddie
08-20-2016, 02:32 AM
Told you bring a green allied soldier, even a 3 star one, bring a blue allied soldier for the reflect, rest of the team is up to you >>> level X done.

Seriously? I must be doing something wrong as I had to use 10 Ironite to revive just to beat lvl5!!!

My team is a 4* lvl 80 Soldier Eddie, 4* lvl 80 Blue Allied Soldier, 4* lvl 80 Green Allied Soldier and 4* lvl78 Red Soulless Demon. The only problem with them is talismans on them all aren't maxed out as I need runes for them. I am saving my high level Trooper such as yourself and Gonzo etc. for the higher levels so I will put a Trooper in instead of my SD

This dungeon is one I really want to play a lot as I want those yellow and rainbow shards to get my SE to 5*

Kulimar
08-20-2016, 03:08 AM

He heals based on the number of buffs he steals from you. I've found it's better to go full offense and not bring too many buffers because of that. Also bring someone who can dispel, like green allied soldier to remove that pesky invincibility.

PerthEddie
08-20-2016, 03:16 AM
This is a really stupid question but what do I do to get my Green soldier to remove his invincibility. Just tried L6 with my own team and I just can't beat him. Got him down to low orange once and then the **** healed himself and managed to use his special and decimated me. I used 10 Ironite to revive but I soon realised I would be here all day and not beat him

Bit soul destroying to be honest. Time Rifts are the only place to get the higher level shards to upgrade and I just can't complete the higher levels to get them. I will probably get to L8 or L9 with high level Troopers but once I have used them up I have no chance of farming later on to get the runes :(

Dank Brew
08-20-2016, 03:49 AM
No screw this one. Really!!!??? Invincibility and immunity then very next hit full heal. Then repeat. I played him for 20 mins not going anywhere and said f this and closed app. Wtf is with that
my green allied soldier is still a wimp he died before round 3.
Round 6 my child got stuck in an extra turn loop while boss had a reflect shield. I hit him until my child died. Luckily my soldier didn't die and I killed him... look at his health lmao

Demoonchild
08-20-2016, 04:02 AM
Just use the Speed of Light Eddie power which disable enemy buffs for 2 turns when the enemy fury bar is near or full.... that will prevent the invincibility.... ;)

Vaseodin
08-20-2016, 04:12 AM
The whole thing was a cakewalk.... And then I reached level 10. Holy cow. I can't beat it for some reason! That immunity combined with heal and hard hits = Holy mother.

Demoonchild
08-20-2016, 04:14 AM
This class of the dungeon cannot be autoplayed.... not at all...

Shaolin85london
08-20-2016, 04:15 AM
Qed I'm in troubles at level IIIX can I add you? I'm shaolinlondo7198. Cheers

Demoonchild
08-20-2016, 04:21 AM
Im Demoonchild-7235 I will share the Tailgunner Eddie as trooper... is nice to kill one of the last mínion with other allied and then use the TE fury which gives the whole party a new turn...

Kaijester
08-20-2016, 04:40 AM
Just use the Speed of Light Eddie power which disable enemy buffs for 2 turns when the enemy fury bar is near or full.... that will prevent the invincibility.... ;)

Nice one. The fun thing about this game is that there can be si many strategies and abilities to defeat the boss.

Demoonchild
08-20-2016, 04:46 AM
Yes... different ways for the same goal... I have found out that the Fury from TE with the buff from the Alliance General deals an amazing damage to the Lord of Light...

Baba-8301
08-20-2016, 07:26 AM
He heals based on the number of buffs he steals from you. I've found it's better to go full offense and not bring too many buffers because of that. Also bring someone who can dispel, like green allied soldier to remove that pesky invincibility.

Agreed, letting the boss heal off your buffs is very bad news. Shame my usual team is based on building up lots of defensive buffs... Red possessed rockets are great if you don't have a SOL Eddie handy as they have a blocks beneficial effects debuff. I cleared it using soldier eddie (trash), wicker man eddie (boss), blue allied soldier, red possessed rockets and green soulless demon. It does get a bit tricky on the boss with no decent heal though - there have been one or two very close calls.

Kaijester
08-20-2016, 07:54 AM
Switched to basic Eddie for replay farming. No more healing boss yo.

Dutch
08-20-2016, 08:38 AM
Which level are you farming? 8 is too tricky for me so can only auto 7

Baba-8301
08-20-2016, 08:40 AM
I'm farming level 8, not on auto though. Too much chance of feeding the boss buffs.

Kaijester
08-20-2016, 08:46 AM
Farming 10 for the gold, without auto. Latest Lineup:

Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie, Soldier Eddie
Rocket Dog, Sentinel Allied Solder, Magus Allied Soldier

Aeis
08-20-2016, 09:44 AM
Having beaten both lvl 9 and 10 and had the game drop me out as the bosses died I'm not sure what shards you get as I haven't had any.

Bugs like this really are really annoying.

talpuz
08-20-2016, 10:50 AM
Farming 10 for the gold, without auto. Latest Lineup:

Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie, Soldier Eddie
Rocket Dog, Sentinel Allied Solder, Magus Allied Soldier

How much HPs do your characters have?

I'm running a similar team but I struggled a lot with IX already... 2 out of 4 of my guys were wiped out right at the beginning of the boss wave

Kaijester
08-20-2016, 11:11 AM
Talisman mostly 5 stars, everyone HP above 20k. Pharaoh Eddie 40k HP.

Yeah they hit real hard, lost 1 game out of like 20 games.

kokolo
08-20-2016, 11:15 AM
Speed of Light Eddie Compile skill blocks beneficial effects for two turns.

After you block it, no prob in beating even lvl 10 Lord of Light.

talpuz
08-20-2016, 11:18 AM
Talisman mostly 5 stars, everyone HP above 20k. Pharaoh Eddie 40k HP.

Yeah they hit real hard, lost 1 game out of like 20 games.

Makes sense. I don't have that many 5* talismans, my characters barely have 10-15k hp.

This is so stupid, I can't even clear VIII consistently, so I can't get 3* shards, so I can't evolve my characters. These dungeons are not solving the bottleneck in my opinion :/

EddieV8-2238
08-20-2016, 11:46 AM
Using gunner eddie pharaoh eddie blue allied soldier purple soulless demon and gold child of the dammed all 4 star level 80 level 8 is killing me one got one gold 3 star shard

Qed
08-20-2016, 11:57 AM
Qed I'm in troubles at level IIIX can I add you? I'm shaolinlondo7198. Cheers

Seen your request, which character do you want me to share?

Dutch
08-20-2016, 12:44 PM
Makes sense. I don't have that many 5* talismans, my characters barely have 10-15k hp.

This is so stupid, I can't even clear VIII consistently, so I can't get 3* shards, so I can't evolve my characters. These dungeons are not solving the bottleneck in my opinion :/

I'm getting 3* evo shards in 7

Vaseodin
08-20-2016, 03:10 PM
Yes, state 7 drops 3 star shards

jpmusic
08-20-2016, 03:15 PM
I guess I'll stick to level 7 for now, I managed to get to 9, but had to revive 2 times. If I can get almost the same rewards by doing 7 I think I'll stick with it until I level up my other characters :) I got what I wanted which was enough 3* shards for Soldier Eddie, who has just become my first 5* \m/

Boy, I never thought I would miss my Speed of Light Eddie from my old account... Has two of them and I never used them because of their low damage abilities.

PerthEddie
08-20-2016, 03:19 PM
Guess I must be really unlucky then as L7 is only dropping 1* for me and I have done it 4 times now. Sigh :(

Edit

Just done L7 again - 1* yellow shards and 2* rainbow. At this moment in time they are as much use to me as a f*****g chocolate teapot :mad:

URock
08-20-2016, 04:37 PM
Drop rate is total shit and difficulty level too!

I can only farm L7. 20 times and I only got one 3* gunner shard and one 3* rainbow shard. What are the drop rates 4 these shards? 1 per day???

Beeboo
08-20-2016, 04:42 PM
Auto farming stage 8, 9 and 10 can't beat in auto.

Eubedyen
08-20-2016, 08:09 PM
Having a hard time getting past lvl 7 but never give up...yet

EddieV8-2238
08-20-2016, 09:37 PM
It is an interesting fight and you can get trouble if you don't have the right setup.
Hint: bring a green allied soldier and it's a piece of cake. You can beat all the level with every setup if you have a decent allied green soldier (offensive dispel is something the gunner boss simply cannot handle).
If you have trouble let me know and i'll share my dispelling soldier.

Can you add me EddieV8-2238 cannot finish level 10

Gonzo
08-20-2016, 09:51 PM
For those who have an Alliance General, use it. He make the Dungeon so much easier.

If you don't have him but you have me as Tropper feel free to try mine.

Shaolin85london
08-21-2016, 01:26 AM
Seen your request, which character do you want me to share?

Speed of the Light Eddie please ✌

Rodrigo-3281
08-22-2016, 12:55 AM
For those who have an Alliance General, use it. He make the Dungeon so much easier.

If you don't have him but you have me as Tropper feel free to try mine.

He definitely helped me in beating the final level.

This Assassin time rift has been the easiest so far for me. I was able to beat all 10 levels pretty easily. I need some 3* rainbow shards to drop though.

Gonzo
08-22-2016, 03:08 AM
He definitely helped me in beating the final level.

This Assassin time rift has been the easiest so far for me. I was able to beat all 10 levels pretty easily. I need some 3* rainbow shards to drop though.

That's because Assassin Golden Sons don't have passives. Matt said that they where bugging the game. He also stated that this and the warrior Dungeon would be easier the first time. It's supposed to be easy :P

I can't wait to see that Passive ability since I maxed my Warrior Golden Son... I think it's called Revenge or something like that.