PDA

View Full Version : Some issues with damage, blocking, shields and invincibility

Askora
02-03-2018, 08:42 PM
Things I saw in arena this week.

Primary offensive team was 7th son, WUR, GCotD, GPD.

1) GCotD has invincibility and VHE or Rainmaker attacks her and my WUR still takes damage.
2) Occasionally had VHE hit GPD for 30K+ damage on one round, other rounds damage was considerably lower.

It seems like sometimes GPD passive is working, but WUR passive gets ignored and vice-versa. I assume this is still an issue with the way multiple shields, damage reduction effects and blocking are handled.

Definitely no fun when your WUR gets killed off because VHE attacked the invincible GCotD and ignored God's passive.

T-Man
02-03-2018, 11:37 PM
Things I saw in arena this week.

Primary offensive team was 7th son, WUR, GCotD, GPD.

1) GCotD has invincibility and VHE or Rainmaker attacks her and my WUR still takes damage.
2) Occasionally had VHE hit GPD for 30K+ damage on one round, other rounds damage was considerably lower.

It seems like sometimes GPD passive is working, but WUR passive gets ignored and vice-versa. I assume this is still an issue with the way multiple shields, damage reduction effects and blocking are handled.

Definitely no fun when your WUR gets killed off because VHE attacked the invincible GCotD and ignored God's passive.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I saw the same thing, plus a lot of other bugs.

I had teams with Gold Dog, and WUR at full health, heavily shielded, and an average hitter would nearly take out WUR in one shot. Or if one of my other toons was hit, it was for nearly 90% health, plus damage to WUR.
GCotD would take out 2 toons with one shot without active buffs.

SS Eddie Soul Divide fury would place several of the stolen buffs back on a random opponent. Noticed this on at least 2 occasions.