PDA

View Full Version : My own 1 year anniversary

Amarthir
02-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Can't believe it's been a whole year since my beginning in this game. So much has changed since the beginning and looking back on how just a year ago I was a newbie with Holy Smoke Eddie, it's crazy comparing then to now. Well here's to hoping I last another year in this awesome game.

Maiden68
02-05-2018, 10:58 PM
Same here dude... I hope it lasts that long!! Ive only been on for 3 Months! happy 1st. anniver. :cool:

rags-6094
02-23-2018, 04:35 AM
Congrats on the anniversary, mine came up last December.
And yes there is quite a contrast.
I'm still chasing a few illusive eddies and other characters.
Its funny, as the character bar fills up theres a lot of characters you gain that get sacrificed in the process of finding the ones you want.
You wouldn't of imagined throwing them back 12 months ago....
Cheers Phil aka rags6094

Ironstyle
02-23-2018, 07:45 PM
Congrats! I've technically been playing since the game launched, then quit December 2016. I picked it back up in October and even between that time a lot had changed. Here's hoping we finally get some new content this year!

7son
02-23-2018, 10:45 PM
Congrats! I've been playing since September of 2016, never stuck with a game this long.

Caesar815
10-25-2019, 09:38 PM
Congrats! I've been playing since September of 2016, never stuck with a game this long.

Same to me. Playing this game nearly since the beginning of it. It‘s kinda 3 years by now. Or longer. I don’t even remember exactly hahaha.
Congrats 🎉 to your anniversaries fellows.

Nuke_Happy
10-25-2019, 09:56 PM
I know I started in mid 2017 so I missed the whole BoS arena, but I remember when Hallowed and Rainmaker Ed we’re still fairly high tier (beside Alexander), Guantlet Season 1 had just started, Beast Eddie was the newest Ed, and THE Beast was the ultra exclusive toon besides Daedalus and Redan. Tbh, the biggest thing that helped me out was the seven deadly gifts event that gave me a 4-star pharaoh Ed (before the re-work). Stuck with him and he is still my main Ed, especially with the rework. Cheers to everyone for sticking around this long! You guys make it worth it!

Yup
10-25-2019, 11:50 PM
Is this like celebrating your first year on Heroin??? :)

Can't believe it's been a whole year since I first tried heroin. So much has changed since the beginning and looking back on how just a year ago I was a newbie with just a spoon and a lighter, it's crazy comparing then to now. Well here's to hoping I last another year on the smack.

:) :)

Amarthir
10-26-2019, 12:03 AM
Is this like celebrating your first year on Heroin??? :)

:) :)

By now it's almost my 3rd year in and the irony is the fact that this game seems so hard to quit.

Lthepostman
10-26-2019, 07:00 AM
I almost managed to stop a couple of years ago but then.... Well, still here 😭🤣

Caesar815
10-26-2019, 11:02 PM
By now it's almost my 3rd year in and the irony is the fact that this game seems so hard to quit.

I just can’t stop playing. An in the end: I’ll never try to.

MetalKing
10-27-2019, 02:21 AM
Congratulations to Amarthir and all who have reached the 1 year milestone. My two year was in May, and looking back its amazing how far we've come. The best part of the game in my opinion is the community. You all are what makes a good game great.

Sohvar_nashtok
11-16-2019, 07:40 AM
I started about 6 months ago between May 11th and 18th. I know because Immortals Respite was going on and the next event, Sun and Steel was the first I really participated in. Can't wait to see how the next 6 go.

Caesar815
11-16-2019, 11:54 AM
I started about 6 months ago between May 11th and 18th. I know because Immortals Respite was going on and the next event, Sun and Steel was the first I really participated in. Can't wait to see how the next 6 go.

Wish you all the best for the oncoming 6 (and more, of course) mate 🤘🏻 And welcome to the most hilarious rpg that’s rng-based 😂