PDA

View Full Version : Selling Souls from Reward Screen

kkkreg5
02-06-2018, 03:05 AM
Is this a new bug? If you receive 2 talismans as rewards, the game will only allow you to sell one from that screen. Pressing and holding the second will not trigger the selling screen. This really bogs down the auto farming process if you need to sell more than one talisman. I know it wasn't an issue 5 days ago...

Askora
02-06-2018, 03:40 AM
Is this a new bug? If you receive 2 talismans as rewards, the game will only allow you to sell one from that screen. Pressing and holding the second will not trigger the selling screen. This really bogs down the auto farming process if you need to sell more than one talisman. I know it wasn't an issue 5 days ago...

I've had that problem before. Only time I've had it happen is when I was at the limit of my talisman slots and getting two put me over limit. Check your talisman space and if it's full just clear up some space for new ones.

Yup
02-06-2018, 03:44 AM
yeah.... usually only happens when you've filled up your talisman slots. That last talisman can't be sold from the rewards screen.

kkkreg5
02-06-2018, 05:14 PM
I've had that problem before. Only time I've had it happen is when I was at the limit of my talisman slots and getting two put me over limit. Check your talisman space and if it's full just clear up some space for new ones.

That was it. I didn't realize I had one open slot left. Thanks guys!