PDA

View Full Version : Avian Invaders - Get EXCLUSIVE Eddie the Bird Characters!

Sparton_LOTB
02-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Eddie invaded Angry Birds Evolution not long ago, and now he has returned in his new avian forms to invade Legacy of the Beast!

The Avian Invaders event is a limited time, 4 part event. Each part centers around a series of event challenges that reward soul fragments to get these new characters.

Phase 1, “Killer in the Streets”: February 6th, 11 AM PT to February 10th, 4 PM PT
Phase 2, “Shaman’s Arena”: February 10th, 4 PM PT to February 13th, 4 PM PT
Phase 3, “Cyborg in a Strange Land”: February 13th, 4 PM PT to February 16th, 4 PM PT
Phase 4, “Final Feathered Celebration”: February 16th, 4 PM PT to February 20th, 4 PM PT

The Birds

Complete corresponding objectives or open Evolution Souls to earn these Eddie-inspired, event exclusive characters:

Pharaoh “The Bird”: Log in for 7 days during the event to earn this party supporting healer.
Killers “The Bird”: Collect 200 Killers Bird Fragments during phase 1 and 4 to earn this high-damage attacker.
Shaman “The Bird”: Collect 200 Shaman Bird Fragments during phase 2 and 4 to earn this physical damage supporter.
Cyborg “The Bird”: Collect 200 Cyborg Bird Fragments during phase 3 and 4 to earn this true damage stealer.

All of these Bird characters count as allies in Legacy of the Beast, so you can use them on the same team as their Eddie counterpart!

Finally, if you happen to get extras of these characters, they have an increased essence value for the Sacrifice feature, so grabbing an extra or two will help you hit that next big sacrifice!

Available for All Phases

Get 7 bonus rewards for just logging in on different days during the event, including a guaranteed Pharaoh “The Bird”!

Additionally, throughout the event you can earn Evolution Souls. The Evolution Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5★ character of any class, with a chance of getting one of the four Bird characters noted above. You can use this to have a chance of getting more of the Bird characters from above, grabbing a Bird you missed from doing event challenges, or even grabbing a completely different rare character!

Evolution Souls can be purchased from the store for Ironite, but you can also get Evolution Soul Fragments from completing event challenges in every phase. Evolution Soul Fragments also have a chance of appearing in all Cosmos and Time Rift Battles throughout the Avian Invasion Event!

Phase 1: Killer in the Streets

Complete event challenges in the Cosmos to earn fragments for a guaranteed Killers “The Bird”!

Every mission during this phase will earn you Killers Bird Fragments and Evolution Soul Fragments. Get all 200 Killers Bird Fragments to get your Killers “The Bird”!

Please note that missions must be completed before this phase ends to earn their rewards. If you end up short, you’ll be able to earn up to 50 more Killers Bird Fragments during the final phase of the event.

Phase 2: Shaman’s Arena

Complete event challenges in the Arena to earn fragments for a guaranteed Shaman “The Bird”!

Every mission during this phase will earn you Shaman Bird Fragments and Evolution Soul Fragments. Get all 200 Shaman Bird Fragments to get your Shaman “The Bird”!

Like the previous phase, you must complete these challenges during this phase, and you can earn up to 50 more Shaman Bird Fragments in the final phase.

Phase 3: Cyborg in a Strange Land

Complete event challenges in the Time Rift to earn fragments for a guaranteed Cyborg “The Bird”!

Every mission during this phase will earn you Cyborg Bird Fragments and Evolution Soul Fragments. Get all 200 Cyborg Bird Fragments to get your Cyborg “The Bird”!

Like the previous phase, you must complete these challenges during this phase, and you can earn up to 50 more Cyborg Bird Fragments in the final phase.

Phase 4: Final Feathered Celebration

All new event challenges for all corners of the game will allow you to earn additional fragments!

This final hurrah will have much higher quantities of Evolution Soul Fragments from completing event challenges, in addition to being able to earn up to 50 more fragments for each of Killers, Shaman, and Cyborg “The Bird”.

Dank Brew
02-06-2018, 07:41 PM
I would like to note: I am very disappointed. Killers bird instead of the actual killers eddie and night city.

It has been advertised as "coming soon" for way too long. Just delete it and silent planet if its not "coming soon". It's annoying, and misleading.

MisterEly
02-06-2018, 07:48 PM
I'm glad these fuckers don't take up an Eddie slot... I want all of them! I wanted to dislike them, but they're cute, dammit!

zamasu
02-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Not gonna lie, I like this event so much for multiple reasons;

1. Something new and different
2. Give us a reason to play the game, the missions are always welcome
3. Different stuff to do in different days
4. You don't have to rely on RNG, if you complete the missions you are guaranteed the character!

now let's hope no new bugs appear with the update

Dank Brew
02-06-2018, 08:03 PM
Not gonna lie, I like this event so much for multiple reasons;

1. Something new and different
2. Give us a reason to play the game, the missions are always welcome
3. Different stuff to do in different days
4. You don't have to rely on RNG, if you complete the missions you are guaranteed the character!

Good points. But of all things. Angry birds. That is so NOT metal.

Amarthir
02-06-2018, 08:07 PM
So is this Eddie cosplaying as a bird, or a bird cosplaying as Eddie?

zamasu
02-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Good points. But of all things. Angry birds. That is so NOT metal.

Angry birds by themselves are not "metal"
Angry birds + Eddie = So METAL
[insert anything here] + Maiden related concept = Metal as fuck LMAO

come on, give them a break. I think it is a cool idea. Would you rather have another fragment event where you play X amount of battles in LoL for a chance to get Yellow Harpy?

Dank Brew
02-06-2018, 08:08 PM
So is this Eddie cosplaying as a bird, or a bird cosplaying as Eddie?

Looks like a bird cosplaying to me. How silly lol.

JJJ428
02-06-2018, 08:09 PM
As someone pointed out in another thread neither are pumpkins or snowmen. If this turns out to be a good cross over event and bring in new players that can only be seen as a good thing right? Looking at everything I think this event sounds awesome. Trust me not a fan of angry birds either but I think they have spun this pretty well. I can’t wait to get all 4 birds and hopefully more to use for the sac event. Just waiting for the update to finally show up for me.

Amarthir
02-06-2018, 08:11 PM

come on, give them a break. I think it is a cool idea. Would you rather have another fragment event where you play X amount of battles in LoL for a chance to get Yellow Harpy?

Only if the yellow harpy could switch passives with an opponent. Imagine someone who could do that?

Dank Brew
02-06-2018, 08:12 PM

Also a good point. I'm giving it a chance either way, but I just don't understand where this idea came from and why it was considered a good idea. They could have done the same thing but made it "tiny eddie" instead of bird eddie.

Ezz
02-06-2018, 08:12 PM
So I just tested the new “improved” visions Eddie in pvp defense test a number of times. His take skill 60% chance to steal one beneficial effect - literally means he might steal one beneficial effect. Not one from each enemy, one IN TOTAL. Complete joke - he remains useless.

Dank Brew
02-06-2018, 08:27 PM
I don't mind doing cosmos for free stuff. So I guess it's not so bad... :/

Ezz
02-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Astra is broken. She is now stunning enemies without them having removable beneficial effects. And she does not have stun talismans.

Update - Did more testing - it is happening when she hits toons with golden effects only. She does not remove the effect but they get stunned as if she did. It cost me a pvp match I would have won easily. I’ve seen it 3 times now.

slauki
02-06-2018, 08:33 PM
all in all the event seems reasonable, if you like the birds or not, at least we have something to do in different ways. so it's actually okay for me personally.
are there improved chances on the frags if you play a 5 SOT level compared to a 4 sot level in cosmos?

So I just tested the new “improved” visions Eddie in pvp defense test a number of times. His take skill 60% chance to steal one beneficial effect - literally means he might steal one beneficial effect. Not one from each enemy, one IN TOTAL. Complete joke - he remains useless.

oh man, hope that's not as bad as you mentioned, take was awesome before the adjustements, i hoped it would get even better. will try him soon. i also understood it as 60% per character....

Sparton_LOTB
02-06-2018, 08:37 PM
are there improved chances on the frags if you play a 5 SOT level compared to a 4 sot level in cosmos?

Yeah; the fragments are possible from all Cosmos and Time Rift battles, and are more common in the more expensive quests of those game modes (so 5 SoT Cosmos quests have them more often that 4 SoT Cosmos quests, 8 SoT Lord of Light quests more often than 7 SoT Lord of Light quests, etc).

slauki
02-06-2018, 08:48 PM
Yeah; the fragments are possible from all Cosmos and Time Rift battles, and are more common in the more expensive quests of those game modes (so 5 SoT Cosmos quests have them more often that 4 SoT Cosmos quests, 8 SoT Lord of Light quests more often than 7 SoT Lord of Light quests, etc).

thank you, good to know... another thing: i tried my aop now and it doesn't reduce the effects of the immortality and fate talis as it seems. is that intended? it also didn't seem to work against the yellow valk, but not entirely sure about that. (will post that in the update discussion, not to mess up this thread, sorry)

EDIT:

@dank: actually this looks pretty metal to me

JJJ428
02-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Visions seems to be taking from multiple characters for me I got immortality and ascention in one attack. Now these permenant gold buffs don’t seem so good. I would think AOP should make fate talismans worthless if this is working correctly.

Dank Brew
02-06-2018, 09:45 PM
@dank: actually this looks pretty metal to me

lmao it kind of is.

I would think AOP should make fate talismans worthless if this is working correctly.

FFS I just got my first one a few days ago. I hated spending 1000 IC on something other than a legendary soul. If they just made it worthless I demand a refund!

Yup
02-07-2018, 01:18 AM
Wha??/ No Magus bird??

Have them all ... and I gotta say.. I'm having fun with Cyborg Bird, the others, not so much.

For what it's worth, I appreciate the somewhat easier events. I'll have the events tab cleared by early tomorrow (only battle counts left) and once Warrior LOL rolls around again, I'll clear that last mission on the mission screen. So.. all this provided a good level of interesting play for several hours. Well worth it. And it won't matter, to me, if it's a while before the next event.

Sponholz
02-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Wha??/ No Magus bird??

Have them all ... ***rest of reply***

Like what? through Souls? Damn.. I am slowly getting the Killers... LOL.

Out of curiosity, how many Souls you went to get then all?

Cheers, Ed.

GotN
02-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Wha??/ No Magus bird??

Have them all ...

Really? You bought souls to get them? You know, you get them all 100 % for sure if you play all 4 upcoming events?!?

Yup
02-07-2018, 05:34 PM
I had the ironite and really I think it only took 20 souls, maybe 30. Heck I got Killers and Pharaoh in my first 10. And dups just fill the sacrifice ring.....

Really liking Cyborg Bird. The others are okay.. but just okay thus far. I haven't really played the Shaman bird at all yet though. And really been playing the Cyborg the most.

GrimDusk
02-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Now I know some people may hate this event, but I'm just going to let you all know that each of the birds take a skill from their 5-Star Eddie Counterpart. If that's the case, I want to believe that Killers "The Bird" is actually previewing one of Killers Eddie's skills, and that Killers Eddie will be a 5-Star Assassin Eddie.

Yup
02-07-2018, 07:48 PM
It would appear that the Shaman Birds Fury, which casts permadeath for 3 turns.. ignores any immunity on the character. So even if immunity is present, the permadeath is set.

Sparton_LOTB
02-07-2018, 09:30 PM
It would appear that the Shaman Birds Fury, which casts permadeath for 3 turns.. ignores any immunity on the character. So even if immunity is present, the permadeath is set.

We tried to reproduce that issue, but Immunity from Immunity Talismans functions as intended. Not sure if there's more to the situation you saw or if there's some kind of display bug that can occasionally occur.

Yup
02-07-2018, 10:20 PM
It could have been a fluke... I know for certain I saw it.. because I noted how odd I thought it was.

Farming AMOLOD with 7th Son, Astra, and Shaman bird... get to Beelzebub.. he has his immunity at start from the Hell Hound... 7th Son.. does something.. I forget what, but it attacks, both Beelzebub and Hell hound still alive with Immunity.... Shaman bird casts Fury.. permadeath AND immunity both sit on Beelzebub. (The hound died) Astra attacks... leaving Beelzebub near death.... Beelzebub's turn... Immunity drops (as expected) but permadath remains now for 2 turns, as expected.

I'll keep a closer eye. I thought... and I could be wrong here... that immunity prevented permadeath from being set like all red buffs. It may have merely been a timing issue.. and immunity lingered until it was the end of the first turn... even though if Beelzebub died it would have been permanently (not that he revives at all in AMOLAD).

I've since tried to manually make the same thing happen and am unable to (as expected).. so I'm thinking it was more a random AI glitch than anything.

Jofer16
02-08-2018, 01:48 AM
next up, My Little Pony Eddies! imma have to reschedule my return date based on this development. good luck kiddos!

Relany
02-08-2018, 06:42 AM
next up, My Little Pony Eddies! imma have to reschedule my return date based on this development. good luck kiddos!
You are a genius, that's a great idea. These days my daughter has just started playing LOTB, so she'll admire it. Probably, My Little Pony Eddies can derive from The Trooper song and characters.
Great!

MoonShadow
02-08-2018, 08:22 AM
Well, this idea of mixing these two games is getting mixed reactions but, after getting the first Bird, the Killer one, and playing a bit with it, I was amused in a way I wasn't before from this game. It adds a funny note to the game, which I'm really enjoying it.

Looking forward for the rest of the Avian gang, I think I'll use them at the next Arena events, they'll do a cute defense, for the first days. :)

scott-5496
02-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Yeah got Killer yesterday - not bothered with him yet but I have no problem with them being included. if you hate them dont get them or sac them. You will still need to face them but them we have to face various daft stuff on here so no biggie for me!

Sponholz
02-08-2018, 03:53 PM
As I said before, they are just awesome inclusions, when we face then we will know they are crossover characters, we will know they don't belong to this realm.

And to be honest, they are just so well done, the Eddie spirit was nicely captured by the art team, they look funny in a true Maiden style.

Cheers, Ed.

Yup
02-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Looking forward for the rest of the Avian gang, I think I'll use them at the next Arena events, they'll do a cute defense, for the first days. :)

This was actually my thought as well.. more appealing than the Xmas toons :)

Amarthir
02-08-2018, 07:24 PM
I saw an update in the Play Store. Haven't noticed any changes after downloading though.

GotN
02-08-2018, 10:40 PM
if you hate them dont get them or sac them.

Damn right man, all this complaining for getting something extra through normal trooper playing really sucks! AND just saw that killer bird is extremely valuable for sacrifice. Unleveled it‘s over 4 k essence!! That’s over 1.3 k more than a natural 4* Level 80 G/A char!

MoonShadow
02-09-2018, 09:42 AM
This was actually my thought as well.. more appealing than the Xmas toons :)Definitely more appealing, especially when isn't winter! We need a Easter bunny Eddie, then. :)

GotN
02-09-2018, 10:49 AM
Definitely more appealing, especially when isn't winter! We need a Easter bunny Eddie, then. :)

What about a Carnival Eddie? 😁

MoonShadow
02-09-2018, 11:29 AM
What about a Carnival Eddie? 😁Haha, that would be cool... they should make a clown that looks like Pennywise from IT! :D

blade685
02-09-2018, 12:09 PM
personally i think angry bird don't have his place in iron maiden world :rolleyes:
I will get them but will not use them i think
Like so many toons just upgrade them to level 100

Blade
02-09-2018, 02:12 PM
I try to be positive with the birds. Let's say they are funny and have something "classic" as this was one of the first good mobile games, taking use of the touchscreen technology. I have read that in the dev team from angry birds there are some Maiden fans! So this seems to be the connection. Thats fine, but I am not sure if we would need more of these things. Only if there are Maiden fans around the South Park team ;)
Apart from the birds in detail, I think it is a nice variety regarding Event-missions and we will see about the other parts of that event. So in total its nice and for me as a collector there is something more to achieve, alright!

Sponholz
02-10-2018, 05:44 PM
personally i think angry bird don't have his place in iron maiden world :rolleyes:
I will get them but will not use them i think
Like so many toons just upgrade them to level 100

Man I see so many problems and things that just don't belong in so many ways all over our "real" world. But they are real things that shouldn't be real, so much unfairness, so much wrong people on such high places making all the crazy and non-sense decisions on behalf of all the mankind.

I as a die-hard Metal fan, not only a Iron Maiden fan, approve this type of events, they don't belong, but at the same time they fit so well behind the Maiden universe, let's not forget this is a game, that we should have fun while playing it, and I will always welcome events like this.

Everyone are entitled to their own opinion, so I am in no way criticizing anyone, what bugs me a little, is that there is no much wrong stuff happening around us this days, that I welcome anything that can give us a good time and some laughs. (in which case the Birds had success in doing so).

Cheers, Ed.

Symbiote
02-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Man I see so many problems and things that just don't belong in so many ways all over our "real" world. But they are real things that shouldn't be real, so much unfairness, so much wrong people on such high places making all the crazy and non-sense decisions on behalf of all the mankind.

I as a die-hard Metal fan, not only a Iron Maiden fan, approve this type of events, they don't belong, but at the same time they fit so well behind the Maiden universe, let's not forget this is a game, that we should have fun while playing it, and I will always welcome events like this.

Everyone are entitled to their own opinion, so I am in no way criticizing anyone, what bugs me a little, is that there is no much wrong stuff happening around us this days, that I welcome anything that can give us a good time and some laughs. (in which case the Birds had success in doing so).

Cheers, Ed.

Well said man, well said... my thoughts for so long...

Thanks for your words.

Reeb99
02-11-2018, 01:21 PM
I've changed back to a weak defense since this week's bird requires pvp. I've noticed several other players doing it as well. Might as well let the newer players get in on the fun. 👍

OdoyleRules
02-11-2018, 02:46 PM
The one thing I am wondering is why was Trickster, Chopper, and Hellraiser rolled out months ago if we have no date of Night City being release. A little premature. Most of those toons are irrelevant except maybe gunner chopper.

Askora
02-11-2018, 02:55 PM
The one thing I am wondering is why was Trickster, Chopper, and Hellraiser rolled out months ago if we have no date of Night City being release. A little premature. Most of those toons are irrelevant except maybe gunner chopper.

BNW characters were first available before I started playing in Dec 2016. So, seems normal to me. Release the characters and maybe they'll show up in their environment in a year. :cool:

Amarthir
02-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Well they seem pretty certain that night city is going to be released this year, I didn't figure that the demon gang was going to be in it but they could be. From what I understood, the release order was going to go something like, relics, gauntlet, Silent Planet, fix for trooper grinding, and then Night City. Considering when the content came out last year, I predict things starting to roll in either the next update or the one after that.

When I get into the game I'll set my defense to something easy as well.

natasar
02-11-2018, 07:12 PM
Easy defense on, too.

EdManDan
02-11-2018, 08:17 PM
I would like to note: I am very disappointed. Killers bird instead of the actual killers eddie and night city.

It has been advertised as "coming soon" for way too long. Just delete it and silent planet if its not "coming soon". It's annoying, and misleading.

Yep, I can't give a shit about the birds either...

Bruce needs to slap Steve once again!

Tim28213
02-12-2018, 04:05 PM
I just wanted to say that I really appreciate NF making the requirements for attaining these characters more reasonable. Valentines week and an anniversary for me. There is no way I could have made a 120+ run of arena battles and still had a woman in my life. Like the birds or not its fun making the chase and being able to succeed scoring the new content and still have a successful personal life this week :D

Reeb99
02-12-2018, 04:06 PM

The warrior hellraiser is decent, since he has the passive similar to the PDK that cleanses debuffs.

Blade
02-12-2018, 04:20 PM
I just wanted to say that I really appreciate NF making the requirements for attaining these characters more reasonable.

I fully agree! This time it is ok if you cannot play for 1 or 2 days during each event part and still complete the challenges - thats really fair! Well done guys!

satani
02-13-2018, 03:39 PM
just got the Shaman bird on my first account. It's a shame, that almost noone is playing allong and was setting up weak defenses.
If i had weak defenses, i would have done it myself, and easily archieved the bird on all 3 accounts, but so i concentrated on my best attack team and had a little luck with the triggers.
Plus i had luck with the evolution soul fragments, which dropped me a cyborg-bird.
Now all ii have to do is wait for the end of this event. I don't need the shaman bird on all 3 devices (got the killer bird and maybe will get the cyborg-bird, too, if he's lord of light dungeons.

Nice event, but i think, either the PVP-cap should be either lower (maybe 50 fights in 3 deays) or maybe last a day longer. Anyway i'm at 35 fights on both other devices and stopped grinding pvp, as the enemies are more and more time consuming, besides the risk of losing. Maybe i'll get the shaman bird on these accounts on the 4th stage. Now i'm looking forward on the next stage. Keep it coming.

JJJ428
02-13-2018, 03:51 PM
I am surprised there isn’t more weak defenses this week. You only need to set it for a few days so you can recover for the week when the event is over. I rather try help the community then get an extra g/a soul

Reeb99
02-13-2018, 03:52 PM
Just in case is hasn't been said yet: This event is for the the birds, literally. :p Seriously though, I'm having fun. Even if I don't plan on using the birds, I'm having fun.

Yup
02-13-2018, 04:14 PM
I wish some of my troopers would NOT bother switching to these new toons.. it's pointless and only means I'm not really concerned with sending a badge. Okay, I get you want to show off that you got a bird.. but guess what... so did everyone else!

Askora
02-13-2018, 04:29 PM
I wish some of my troopers would NOT bother switching to these new toons.. it's pointless and only means I'm not really concerned with sending a badge. Okay, I get you want to show off that you got a bird.. but guess what... so did everyone else!

I know how you feel. Would be a little different if he's fully sharded, but unsharded? I actually like my killers Eddie mini-me, he can hit pretty hard with fate talismans. But, unsharded he stays unshared.

Yup
02-13-2018, 05:42 PM
I have all 4 fully sharded.. they are okay.. but far, far, far from "champion" strength. They just want to show off that they have them. I'd dump all those troopers but it's odd that I tend to hover around 46 troopers and can't fill the full 50 :) No matter how many requests I send.

JJJ428
02-13-2018, 07:06 PM
I know it’s been debated before but it is so much better when people leave an Eddie as a champion. I would only want to show off a non-Eddie if they were not guaranteed and I already have them fully sharded.

Amarthir
02-13-2018, 09:27 PM
I would have loved to see Uganda Eddie though.

90mphyorker
02-14-2018, 12:41 AM
1st to bird events were great. No need to spend extra resources to get them. Cybird, not so much. Disappointing.

JJJ428
02-14-2018, 01:25 AM
Keep in mind we MIGHT be getting free BNW sometime during this event.

Yup
02-14-2018, 02:31 AM
I know it’s been debated before but it is so much better when people leave an Eddie as a champion. I would only want to show off a non-Eddie if they were not guaranteed and I already have them fully sharded.

Exactly... I do toggle my champion between fully sharded Eddies.... but always Eddies.... and always fully sharded. :)

If I happen to switch to a non-Eddie it's a new character just released which I happen to have fully sharded already... and generally I do that for a few hours... not a full day, let alone a full week.

1st to bird events were great. No need to spend extra resources to get them. Cybird, not so much. Disappointing.

Also realize there's no mention of specific levels you need to beat. You can run through BNW or LOL level 1 for the cheapest SOT possible.

90mphyorker
02-14-2018, 03:04 AM

I hope that does happen. Be a great gesture if they do.

I’ll hold off spending any more Ironite for BNW until tomorrow.

Coletrain
02-14-2018, 03:18 AM
Anyone else having problems with the remove beneficial from corrupt rescuer mission? I’ve tried a few different toons and can’t get any to register. Does the corrupt rescuer have to have a beneficial effect on it for it to work?

Yup
02-14-2018, 03:20 AM
Well you can't remove beneficial effects if the Rescuer has no beneficial effects on it.

(I haven't tried those missions yet)

Coletrain
02-14-2018, 03:33 AM
Well you can't remove beneficial effects if the Rescuer has no beneficial effects on it.

(I haven't tried those missions yet)

You used to be able to get those type of achievements if you just used the move on the character. Perhaps they changed that.

Yup
02-14-2018, 03:44 AM
That must have been before I started playing. best of my recollection you actually have to perform the move, not just use some ability that has the possibility of performing the move. I know for the magic burn/lower accuracy stuff.. the buffs actually have to be applied.

Mizrael
02-14-2018, 04:06 AM
That must have been before I started playing. best of my recollection you actually have to perform the move, not just use some ability that has the possibility of performing the move. I know for the magic burn/lower accuracy stuff.. the buffs actually have to be applied.

Must have been...if you started playing yesterday!

I have done that multiple times with the Clairvoyant a few days ago on NBoL without any beneficial effects on it.

@Coletrain: Maybe it’s a specific rescuer of one colour? did you try all the BNW worlds? haven’t tried it myself yet,so i can’t confirm that it works or not...but it certainly did work before, even without any buffs.

anyway...is this a bad joke? 100 lvls to complete PLUS with specific skills applied? o.O

Coletrain
02-14-2018, 04:17 AM
Must have been...if you started playing yesterday!

I have done that multiple times with the Clairvoyant a few days ago on NBoL without any beneficial effects on it.

@Coletrain: Maybe it’s a specific rescuer of one colour? did you try all the BNW worlds? haven’t tried it myself yet,so i can’t confirm that it works or not...but it certainly did work before, even without any buffs.

anyway...is this a bad joke? 100 lvls to complete PLUS with specific skills applied? o.O

I was doing garden of fear, switched to garden of life since the GCR always has a shield to be removed. Removing that shield has been working.

Mizrael
02-14-2018, 04:19 AM
I was doing garden of fear, switched to garden of life since the GCR always has a shield to be removed. Removing that shield has been working.

GoD works with Claire as well...

Yup
02-14-2018, 04:34 AM

Really? So you were completing the mission before the mission was available?.. what a player you must be. Or you're just full of shit.

And of course the Clairvoyant works if she's actually removing existing beneficial effects.

Mizrael
02-14-2018, 08:38 AM
Really? So you were completing the mission before the mission was available?.. what a player you must be. Or you're just full of shit.

And of course the Clairvoyant works if she's actually removing existing beneficial effects.

No need to get offensive mate. i was referring to previous missions, where removing beneficial effects was required. standard missions etc. and there it worked even without the enemy actually having a buff on...

EDIT: (too busy at work to type long essays) the mission says: “USE remove beneficial effects” not “Remove a beneficial effect”.

Same as you could let’s say use passive disable on a toon with no passive. Of course this doesn’t happen in reality (NF had at least enough brain to only create those missions with toons which do have a passive), it’s just to give you the picture of what i mean. you only need to trigger the SKILL not its EFFECT.

Alvorada
02-14-2018, 12:40 PM
There is no need the target had beneficial effects to be removed. Use the move and trigger the remove chance it is enougt to achiev all missions/events before.

I hadn't any problem with the remove challenge, but the lower/steal power does not work.

Mizrael
02-14-2018, 12:47 PM
I hadn't any problem with the remove challenge, but the lower/steal power does not work.

Thanks gor confirming that for me.

And i’ve had the same problem with lower power using AG. i was sure i did it with him before, but now it doesn’t work...PLUS we have to do it 60! times?!?!?! first 10 and then 60?! isn’t that a typo?

Mizrael
02-14-2018, 01:37 PM
I just got 1 lower power to register in GoF1! not sure why it didn’t work before...

Tim28213
02-14-2018, 01:57 PM
I was having trouble getting lower power to register using my multiple target attacker. The lower power effect would go off, I get the indicator of success, but it wasn't giving me credit for the event. I changed to a single target attacker and the lower power effect is recording properly now.
It almost seemed like with the multi target attacks the lower power was getting applied to the characters that were not the specific target required for event credit. Once I went to a single target attack I tracked how many times lower power went off and it started giving me credit for every one.

BTW, is there a character or two with Lower Power as an ability? I'm using energy talismans currently to get this effect.

Mizrael
02-14-2018, 02:18 PM
BTW, is there a character or two with Lower Power as an ability? I'm using energy talismans currently to get this effect.

Yes, Alliance General.

JJJ428
02-14-2018, 02:51 PM
Cyborg Eddie as well

Mariner-1212
02-14-2018, 03:02 PM
I was having trouble getting lower power to register using my multiple target attacker. The lower power effect would go off, I get the indicator of success, but it wasn't giving me credit for the event. I changed to a single target attacker and the lower power effect is recording properly now.
It almost seemed like with the multi target attacks the lower power was getting applied to the characters that were not the specific target required for event credit. Once I went to a single target attack I tracked how many times lower power went off and it started giving me credit for every one.

The energy talismans were updated to only proc one time instead of multiple, so when hitting multiple enemies the most you can get credit for is one toon, and it looks like not the right toon in your case. If you have some of the following toons it'll help you a lot more:

In addition to AG and Cyborg Eddie, GRE's 'Harvest' does it, AoP's power move can, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer will lower it on all enemies (BEST), Gunner Undead Rescuer can steal it... and ironically, Cyborg The Bird can steal power. I think Shock talismans can do the trick as well.

Iced_Earth
02-14-2018, 03:26 PM
so, the bnw challenges are not doable at this time? my alliance general dont work with this auto attack, used it on undead rescuer sentinel and corrupt rescuer, gunner on garden of life

JJJ428
02-14-2018, 03:33 PM
I am not sure issues others are having but my team of cyborg Eddie, clairvoyant, allied general, and golden pharaoh dog were able to clear the lower power and remove benefital effects after just three runs on garden of life 9. Clair and dog have energy talismans. Granted I did play manually.

R1ck
02-14-2018, 04:35 PM
I am not sure issues others are having but my team of cyborg Eddie, clairvoyant, allied general, and golden pharaoh dog were able to clear the lower power and remove benefital effects after just three runs on garden of life 9. Clair and dog have energy talismans. Granted I did play manually.
Thanks for the tip, did it also in 3 runs but as I don't have AG , used GUR.

Iced_Earth
02-14-2018, 04:37 PM
did lvl 2 manually, stillt dont count anything :/

Mizrael
02-14-2018, 04:51 PM
did lvl 2 manually, stillt dont count anything :/

Try GoF1. it didn’t work for me in GoL&GoD2 but in Fear1 it did.

All the best.
(i think ill try my last 900 ironite instead of this torture...)

natasar
02-14-2018, 05:53 PM
Playing GoL IX (because there are more URs than in X) with VHE (vampiric-guard), GPD (energy-immunity+1), Ragna (echo-shell) and WUR (energy-strike) on auto and so far everything did count for me. Just need to cast some more lower energy effects (done by WUR and GPD via energy talis) on the URs - I am getting around 3 to 5 per round of these (on auto).

Tim28213
02-14-2018, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the character tips. I may actually finish this one now!
I've been running level 4 GoL because of the short time window. I can clear it quickly and get a good number of event credits on each run.

kkkreg5
02-14-2018, 08:12 PM
I've used Ass Corrupt Rescuer's power move on Undead in GoL 2. Actually got "power down" animation and it did not count. WTF? Bad enough to have to play BNW but c'mon! How about making sure it freaking works!!

Reeb99
02-14-2018, 09:44 PM
You can do it on GOL 1 and 2 just fine, but the mini boss in the middle doesn't count because it's a special mini boss. Only the little ones count towards the total. Just do 1 or 2 until you get one of the Rescuers done, then switch to the other to get the other Rescuer.

Also Storm Eddie can steal power/fury on one of his basics, and I think the red rockets can do Accuracy Down if you are having problems finding someone to do that.

bort
02-14-2018, 09:50 PM
I was concerned I wasn't going to get cybird due to the time commitment required, but then I pulled him from a single evo soul that I redeemed.

...I'm pretty sure NF is like an abusive ex - I threaten to quit and suddenly I get 7SE, VHE, and prisoner in one go, then cybird from the only evo soul I opened.

I guess I take you back, NF; you better not get up to your old tricks again though

Ironstyle
02-14-2018, 10:08 PM
I was concerned I wasn't going to get cybird due to the time commitment required, but then I pulled him from a single evo soul that I redeemed.

...I'm pretty sure NF is like an abusive ex - I threaten to quit and suddenly I get 7SE, VHE, and prisoner in one go, then cybird from the only evo soul I opened.

I guess I take you back, NF; you better not get up to your old tricks again though

I got lucky and got all birds from souls aside from Pharaoh bird. Also, i quit this game once, back in December 2016. The game was soooooo buggy I couldn't even load in. And when I did load in, it lagged so bad it kept crashing. I even wrote a 'Dear John' letter on the Facebook page. Then my brother convinced me to come back and I was pleasantly surprised to see all the nice updates and new game mode. I've been hooked again since...to the dismay of my wife.

Alvorada
02-15-2018, 12:00 AM
Garden of live IV:

On wave 4 have 4 undead rescuer e 1 demon spawn.

Put a team with ciborg eddie, aliance general, pharao dog king and trickster (those two with energy talismans)

The demon spawn passive heals his teamates, so I hit the 4 undead rescuers alternatly, without kill noone.

It was borring to hell, but achiev 60 lower power at once.

Sparton_LOTB
02-15-2018, 12:40 AM
Heads up to those having issues with some of the event challenges; we have identified that some of the parameters are not set up to ensure all possible kinds of Undead Rescuers and/or Corrupt Rescuers will count for the event challenges that ask you to inflict certain negative effects on them.

I don't have an exact list of what does or doesn't work, but I can confirm that Reeb99 is correct (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9776-Avian-Invaders-Get-EXCLUSIVE-Eddie-the-Bird-Characters!&p=66917&viewfull=1#post66917) that the mini boss versions of these characters currently don't count for these event challenges. Certain other non-mini boss class variations may also not count at this time.

I don't have an ETA, but we're working on a potential fix to go live to update the event data to make progress track more consistently without you losing progress on current challenges. In the meantime, you can focus on other event challenges or on class variants that other players have confirmed do track progress correctly until that fix is live.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

EDIT: The tracking for these missions have been corrected. The next time you launch (or after you restart from the New Game Data popup that just went out), you should be able to progress against all class variations of Undead Rescuer and Corrupt Rescuer, including mini bosses of them.

mk ultra
02-15-2018, 01:13 PM
Due to an maclo error i didn't received the reward for lowering power 60 times in brave new world. I hope this can be fixed.

Icarus
02-15-2018, 08:43 PM
Same to me, it seems that in some point the game crashed by an error such as PVTE,MACLI,APMA (kind of errors that i got almost 3 or 5 times a day) and i didn't get a ''15 fragment'' from a reward of the list.

I completed all of the event challenges from this 3rd phase to get Cyborg the Bird, but when i go to the Book of souls, i can't claim the soul because it is at 185/200, is there a way to fix this or should we wait for a fix?
Of course, i sent an email to the Support team to see if there is an error, just few seconds after sending the email i got another APMA error so i wonder if it got sent or not.

For now i want to know if this is a common error produced by my poor internet connection, or if is an error that everyone is having right now.
Thanks for the atention, i know this isn't the support team, but almost i want Sparton to take a look on this.

Sparton_LOTB
02-15-2018, 08:59 PM
Same to me, it seems that in some point the game crashed by an error such as PVTE,MACLI,APMA (kind of errors that i got almost 3 or 5 times a day) and i didn't get a ''15 fragment'' from a reward of the list.

I completed all of the event challenges from this 3rd phase to get Cyborg the Bird, but when i go to the Book of souls, i can't claim the soul because it is at 185/200, is there a way to fix this or should we wait for a fix?
Of course, i sent an email to the Support team to see if there is an error, just few seconds after sending the email i got another APMA error so i wonder if it got sent or not.

There is a known issue that getting an error at the end of a battle where you should earn event challenge rewards may result in the event challenge rewards being lost. Because this requires manual intervention by CS to correct per instance of this occurring, contacting Support via the in-game Support button and indicating what is missing (like what you did) is the best course of action to getting that issue resolved for you.

Icarus
02-15-2018, 09:05 PM
There is a known issue that getting an error at the end of a battle where you should earn event challenge rewards may result in the event challenge rewards being lost. Because this requires manual intervention by CS to correct per instance of this occurring, contacting Support via the in-game Support button and indicating what is missing (like what you did) is the best course of action to getting that issue resolved for you.

Thanks a lot for the answer, i got an auto response on my email, so is a matter of time right now, i hope it gets fixed for everyone.

mk ultra
02-19-2018, 05:00 PM
Due to an maclo error i didn't received the reward for lowering power 60 times in brave new world. I hope this can be fixed.

The problem was sorted out through support. Thanks!!!