PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get 4* or 5* using the store?

Askateth
08-20-2016, 06:34 AM
I started playing a month ago and apart from 100k of gold at the beginning I had been saving on ironite in order to purchase the "best value" set of 10 rare souls. I managed to get it today (2/3 of the 675 ironite due to the lord of light levels) and I was utterly disappointed to get only ten 3* characters. All my characters are 3* and most of them have been at level 60 for a while. I have lots of evo shards saved but the wrong combinations because the 2* "colourless" ones are way too rare. Even if I get to evolve my current characters. To 4 or 5* they'll never be as good as some of my troupers (I'm thinking of child of the damned or the Eddie with the scythe).

How many rare souls do you folks usually spend until you get a 4-5* character? I'm starting to lose hope.

Gonzo
08-20-2016, 06:44 AM
I bought a 10 pack a few days ago and only got 3*s as well... I have yet to pull a decent character from Rare Souls.

Kaijester
08-20-2016, 08:57 AM
It's all luck. My last 10 souls attempt also only had 3* character only.

But on better day, I only used 2 souls and gotten 4* character like Cyborg Eddie.

Dutch
08-20-2016, 10:27 AM
I've never pulled a 5* from store before today, last rare soul and bang the nomad! Chuffed to bits

Askateth
08-20-2016, 11:38 AM
Thaks for the replies. Do you guys think there are better chances going one by one ore all at once? It probably doesn't matter, I suppose but I'd be interested in hearing other opinions.

Dutch
08-20-2016, 11:48 AM
I went one by one, I don't think it matters tbh

Vaseodin
08-20-2016, 03:11 PM
Is random, so whether you go one by one or all at once doesn't matter.

Cykotic
08-26-2016, 06:52 AM
I had some really good luck tonight with the souls. Some from the store and some from in game play earning. I opened 32 rare souls, 2 blue, 2 green, and 2 red. From them I received 5* red Nomad, red Child of the damned, and two blue pharoah dog kings. Then 4* received a red and blue new character, red axis bomber, and red rocket dog. I had opened some rare souls before from the maps and store but never had luck like that before tonight. I opened them 1 at a time. All in it was a total of 8 characters that were 4-5 stars out of 38 rare or colored souls (mostly from store or troopers).

I think really it is all just random based and luck of the draw. Eventually you will get them.

Good luck and keep on trying. It is possible for sure.

Nicko
08-27-2016, 01:11 AM
Ditto what Cykotic said. Last weekend after a few beers I got all "Vegas". Bought ten rare souls - one four star character. Repeat with ten more souls - same thing. Cut my losses or try again?

Of course had to try one more time - Bam! - adrenaline rush as I score a Corrupt General and a Pharoah Dog King (both 5 star) and two new 4 stars characters

All just luck of the draw...

Askateth
08-28-2016, 07:02 AM
Last Friday must have been Jackpot day for all. I got two rare souls from just a normal mission, which I didn't even know it was possible, one from the daily rewards and one more from troopers and I got three four stars and one five star. Looking forward to increasing ironite and see if ten more keep the good streak.

HolySatan
08-28-2016, 11:53 AM
It's totally random and the chances are very low. U just need to keep opening and open and open and open again!! You will need either plenty of patience or money!

MadMax
08-28-2016, 04:48 PM
I've done a lot of grinding and spent a bit of cash and trooper badges, and I'd say I've turned in around 250 rare souls total. I've drawn four 5* souls (1.6% chance or 1 in 62.5) and fifteen 4* draws (6% chance or 1 in 16.6). Based on what I've seen on the forums, there are many who have done worse than I have.

To the point of your original question, it's very possible to draw all 3* souls from a ten pack, and I have more than once.