PDA

View Full Version : A bit of hope from the Troopers Facebook page ;-)

Patrice-1201
02-09-2018, 02:16 PM

Now this has me excited, of course no time line given but it all seems to be worth hanging around for ;-)

Blade
02-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Cool! Thanks for sharing this!

slauki
02-09-2018, 02:38 PM
let's see "soon" = >1,5 years (night city) "very soon" = 1 year or only 6 months?
:D :D :D

Fudjo
02-09-2018, 03:21 PM
Maybe a Stranger In A Strange Land Eddie? It's just Cyborg Eddie wearing a duster and cowboy hat, but maybe he could get some different skills.

Patrice-1201
02-09-2018, 03:32 PM
Maybe a Stranger In A Strange Land Eddie? It's just Cyborg Eddie wearing a duster and cowboy hat, but maybe he could get some different skills.

He would be my favorite Eddie

slauki
02-09-2018, 04:48 PM
i expect some cool additions around the tour start, at least POM eddie should be added pretty soon if you look at the tour logo.

GotN
02-09-2018, 04:49 PM
He would be my favorite Eddie

Thanks for the info Patrice! Sounds great! Would love this Eddie too. He was mentioned in another thread with other great ideas of Eddies. Was searching but didn’t find it. One was Crusader Eddie. Has nothing to do with SIT I know, but he looked amazing!

Amarthir
02-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Any class or * level ideas on Piece of Mind and Stranger Eddie?

Stranger Eddie has Assassin written all over him imo, and Piece of Mind could be a Sentinel.

I think we could use more 4* Eddie's so I'd vote them both to be 4*

Yup
02-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Since there's no Magus bird character... I'm kind of thinking a new Magus Eddie this month maybe. Although, 7th Son is magus and just released.

GotN
02-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Since there's no Magus bird character... I'm kind of thinking a new Magus Eddie this month maybe. Although, 7th Son is magus and just released.

Edward The Great was magus too, so please not a magus Eddie again. Anorher gunner would be great!

Yup
02-09-2018, 07:46 PM
I agree. I'd love more Assassin or Gunner eddies...

I was basing that on the fact that there's no Magus Angry Bird Character.. although.. keeping in line... with birds and magus.. Horus?

Amarthir
02-09-2018, 07:59 PM
The thing about Gunners and Assassin's, they're so damn hard to get usually. Especially if they're 5* my opinion is I would be fine with a new warrior Eddie, or just more 4*s of any type considering the difference between the drop rate of 4* vs 5* characters.

Yup
02-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Really the only 2 character I had a hell of a time getting was VHE... only ever seen it once. And the Alchemist.. that took forever, but at least it was a guaranteed get.

The hard part for me was coming to the realization that I needed to sacrifice strong characters in order to get different strong characters. The odds of getting the assassin harpy from a rare G/A soul are better than getting Cyborg Eddie... so sacrifice the harpy to hit that tier 7 vortex.. as painful as it is.... :) she'll pop up again long, long, before Cyborg Eddie will.

slauki
02-09-2018, 08:14 PM
sorry guys it's really not optimal to ask for more gunner and assassin eddies, since they are the hardest to get. it will be WAY easier to get WMS eddie.
so please let them all be WMS :p

Reeb99
02-09-2018, 10:10 PM
I wouldn't mind a 4 star warrior Eddie. The only two warrior Eddies I have are Default (Holy Smoke) Eddie and RTTH Eddie, and I haven't bothered to evolve either to 5 stars. On the other hand, I have 3 level 100 magus Eddies which I rarely use, because I don't have the right characters to go with them.

Yup
02-09-2018, 10:18 PM
In terms of sheer numbers... the Assassin Eddies are a couple behind the other classes.

W = 5, S= 5, M = 7, G = 6, A = 4

I wouldn't mind a 4 star warrior Eddie. The only two warrior Eddies I have are Default (Holy Smoke) Eddie and RTTH Eddie,

But there's Shaman, Samurai, Trooper, Coalgiver

Mercifal
02-09-2018, 10:58 PM
In terms of sheer numbers... the Assassin Eddies are a couple behind the other classes.

And every class has its 4*, but assassin, so that would be nice to give us another 4* Eddie really

warrior - coalgiver
gunner - navigator, tailgunner
magus - carriage rider
sentinel - fear of the dark
assassin - none

Reeb99
02-09-2018, 11:29 PM

But there's Shaman, Samurai, Trooper, Coalgiver

Samurai is a rare pull, Trooper is from special souls, coalgiver is a Christmas thing. That leaves Shaman, Holy Smoke, and RTTH. I don't know about shaman, but HS and RTTH aren't especially useful outside of the missions. Heck, the pull rate for the better Eddies is extremely low anyway. I think we need an Eddie soul, heh.

Yup
02-10-2018, 03:20 AM
Well "rare pull" is relative. I've seen Shaman and Samurai so often I've lost count.

Amarthir
02-10-2018, 03:52 AM
Visions 3 times, Viking twice, Shaman twice, VHE twice, whenever I get a 5* Eddie it usually isn't the one I want. Since I sac'd them a while ago I now am missing Viking, Visions, and Samurai, and I still haven't ever seen Mystic or SSE yet.

Yup
02-10-2018, 04:47 AM
The only Eddies I haven't seen multiple times are Viking, Cyborg, and VHE. I've only ever seen these once.

All other Eddies I've seen at least 3 times if not many, many, more.

(Exceptions for the default 4 Eddies which never appear anywhere and Eternal/Trooper which are different.)

Kamuz24z
02-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Frontier coins can be a good way to get Eddies as well not just Eternals,Troopers and skill shards make them expensive I know it won’t be a good strategy for NF income but let’s say 800-1000 coins I’m still missing cyborg and Viking

GotN
02-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Frontier coins can be a good way to get Eddies as well not just Eternals,Troopers and skill shards make them expensive I know it won’t be a good strategy for NF income but let’s say 800-1000 coins I’m still missing cyborg and Viking

Like that idea! Have Never seen Cyborg or Aces High. VHE, Rainmaker ans Samurai didn‘t drop for over one year! Got another VHE bout two weeks later :/ Can confirm Yup, Never saw a dupe Viking, Samurai, Rainmaker or Visions Eddie.

Amarthir
02-10-2018, 04:59 PM

I hope to see Frontier Coins as small quantity rewards in somewhere like the Gauntlet or Silent Planet.