PDA

View Full Version : Selected characters for PVP in the MY TEAM menu? The chosen one(s)!

Blade
02-12-2018, 06:00 PM
Hi all together!

We all know the situation: you need to swap a member of your PVP attack team but for doing this you have to scroll through the whole list of characters to locate your chosen one. This is annoying, takes time and sometimes the menu is quite buggy or you hit the menu for sorting accidentally and you end up at the start again.

My idea:
In the MY TEAM menu you can define for every character you have, if it should be integrated in your PVP pool or not with a simple checkbox, similar to the lock or the champ selection.

We would end up with a nice small and clear menu that might also reduce loading times.

What do you think, guys?

slauki
02-12-2018, 06:11 PM
very good idea, i doubt they will ever realize it sounds like many programming hours are needed for that. maybe it would be maybe easier to expand the teams you can save to 5 so we would be able to cover more different teams. sounds like easier to handle for the devs .

Blade
02-12-2018, 06:26 PM
As a start one could recycle the algorithm from sacrifice, where the locked ones are greyed out and the others jump to the start of the list! This should be rather easy from my poor knowledge about coding ;)

Yup
02-12-2018, 08:17 PM
Well I think some way to discern merely duplicate characters is needed.. so adding another hierarchy on top of that... I'd be all for it. But I'm not holding my breath :)