PDA

View Full Version : Dismay No More - FREE entry into Garden of Dismay!

Sparton_LOTB
02-23-2018, 12:02 AM
For 24 hours, get into the Garden of Dismay for FREE! Until February 23rd, 4 PM PT, it will cost zero Sands of Time to enter all floors of the Brave New World’s Garden of Dismay!

Take advantage of the free entry to grind out as many talismans and runes as you can! The faster you can clear the dungeon, the more rewards you can get, so share your strategies with others to go as fast as you can!

slauki
02-23-2018, 12:15 AM
cool events this month imo, way better than boooring january :D and especially these kinds of events are just golden.

druid138
02-23-2018, 12:49 AM
and especially these kinds of events are just golden.

I agree! Free BNW entry is one of the best events we have. Thanks, NF!

T-Man
02-23-2018, 01:29 AM
I agree! Free BNW entry is one of the best events we have. Thanks, NF!

Yes, love this one too. Thanks NF.

OdoyleRules
02-23-2018, 01:52 AM
I've been waiting for this....even though I was hoping for FEAR soon. 15 runs at level X and one Comet and one Vampire.

90mphyorker
02-23-2018, 05:29 AM
Free entry to any BNW level is one of the best events you guys do. Thanks a lot.

I just hate Dismay. Hope you do free entry to Fear again one day. Though I do need one more Immortality Talisman so good reason to go hunt one.

slauki
02-23-2018, 08:52 AM
just one suggestion guys, would it be possible to get free lol from time to time? this would be awesome too. since there is much positive feedback about these event it would be very cool if you could consider it.
free cosmos for one day or free pvp would also be an option. not regulary ofc, but every once in a while maybe :)

Tim28213
02-23-2018, 09:45 PM
I don't mind Dismay so much. I have several teams that work in Dismay. GoLife is my most challenging BNW. Ironically Life is the one that has the items I want most.
I've been stuck in meetings today and have an event to work later so I won't get to take much advantage this time. The free entry is one of the best events!