PDA

View Full Version : SOS Wickerman Eddie Mission

Sergivdl
02-23-2018, 05:41 PM
Hi troopers!

Please I need some help to finish the "Wickerman mission" that asks for a Wickerman Eddie with a set of Holy Talismans (to LOL Warrior, level V).
As many of you I'm looking after the Crimson Pharaoh Dog (just 12 missions left now).

Sadly I've sacrified my Wiwerman Eddie at some early point of the game, so I'm trying to contact troopers with this Character. For more than a month I'm on it without any success :(

I'm a 86% User with plenty of 5* Characters at 100% to exchange as a trooper.

Please can someone hept me adding your Wickerman Eddie (with Holy Talismans) to my troopers list for a few days??

Many thanks in advance!

Up the Irons!

Sick
02-23-2018, 07:03 PM
Don’t worry. The same happened to me. Just contact support. They will return your Wickerman in exchange for any other Eddie.

Diamondhead2112
02-24-2018, 03:04 AM
Hi troopers!

Please I need some help to finish the "Wickerman mission" that asks for a Wickerman Eddie with a set of Holy Talismans (to LOL Warrior, level V).
As many of you I'm looking after the Crimson Pharaoh Dog (just 12 missions left now).

Sadly I've sacrified my Wiwerman Eddie at some early point of the game, so I'm trying to contact troopers with this Character. For more than a month I'm on it without any success :(

I'm a 86% User with plenty of 5* Characters at 100% to exchange as a trooper.

Please can someone hept me adding your Wickerman Eddie (with Holy Talismans) to my troopers list for a yesfew days??

Many thanks in advance!

Up the Irons!
Yes defiantly contact customer service. I did the same thing and you can’t complete this mission with a trooper

Sergivdl
03-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Thank you very much!

They did! I have Wickerman Eddie back in my team!