PDA

View Full Version : Help with mission needed

Deano82
02-25-2018, 05:13 PM
Can someone help me with the rage and hunter mission please? Anyone have a toon with these tals equipped I can use?

T-Man
02-25-2018, 06:46 PM
Can someone help me with the rage and hunter mission please? Anyone have a toon with these tals equipped I can use?

Send me a request. I set my Samurai up with rage and hunter. If you are a daily player you can stay on as a trooper as well. If not feel free to drop me after completing the mission.

Tman-0493

Deano82
02-25-2018, 06:48 PM
Send me a request. I set my Samurai up with rage and hunter. If you are a daily player you can stay on as a trooper as well. If not feel free to drop me after completing the mission.

Tman-0493

Excellent thank you I will add you now. Yes I am a daily player my in game name is SamuraiEddie-5226

T-Man
02-25-2018, 06:52 PM
Excellent thank you I will add you now. Yes I am a daily player my in game name is SamuraiEddie-5226

You are welcome. Just added you. Glad to have another daily player. :cool:

Edit to add:
Also let me know if you need any other mission help.

Deano82
02-25-2018, 07:04 PM
Thank you 😀👍

T-Man
02-25-2018, 07:08 PM
Thank you 😀👍

Oh if you want to complete the mission ASAP, you can delete me, then send the request again and I’ll add you again. :)

Deano82
02-25-2018, 08:52 PM
Oh if you want to complete the mission ASAP, you can delete me, then send the request again and I’ll add you again. :)

Yes I will do this tomorrow when LOL warrior is available for the mission 😀

T-Man
02-25-2018, 11:34 PM
Yes I will do this tomorrow when LOL warrior is available for the mission 😀

You got it.

Reeb99
02-26-2018, 12:47 AM
I've been trying to farm those last few PvE sets, but they just won't drop... Here I thought the 3* evo shard drop rate was bad, but sheesh these are even worse.

rags-6094
02-26-2018, 01:24 AM
Hi if anyone would be happy to give me some help completing the rage/hunter talisman mission and the zone talisman mission I would be very grateful.
I am a daily player going through 53 troopers everyday!!

My name is Phil but on the game I am rags-6094

Thanks in advance!!

7son
02-26-2018, 09:33 AM
Hey Tman I sure could use your Samurai if you have a spot left. Finally got all my zone talismans today after months and months of farming, and I'm friggin tired of BNW!!! Sent you a request, I am 7son-6586.

T-Man
02-26-2018, 01:14 PM
Hey Tman I sure could use your Samurai if you have a spot left. Finally got all my zone talismans today after months and months of farming, and I'm friggin tired of BNW!!! Sent you a request, I am 7son-6586.

I see your request. I'll make a spot for you today.

Sidney
02-26-2018, 01:31 PM
I have my Samurai setup with those as well if you'd like to clear it faster without having to drop and re-add troopers. Send me a request if you need extra help.

Answer_V
02-26-2018, 04:35 PM
hello if you are interested today I finally reached 4 rage if you want to add me but I do not know rage are not max shared

answer-6301

Reeb99
02-27-2018, 01:48 AM
I just need people to ride in back for those missions, I don't care if the talismans are leveled or not. I can complete most of the LOL X levels in under a minute. :p

T-Man
02-27-2018, 03:13 AM
If any other forum members need help with this mission, send me a request and post here.

Reeb99
02-27-2018, 03:48 AM
Requests rent.

Deano82
02-27-2018, 01:13 PM
Thanks for your help with these guys.
The next one I need help with is the magus toon with comet tals applied. Anyone there who can help with this mission?

T-Man
02-27-2018, 01:25 PM
Requests rent.

Got you covered Reeb.

T-Man
02-27-2018, 01:26 PM
The next one I need help with is the magus toon with comet tals applied. Anyone there who can help with this mission?

I'll set that up for you.

Deano82
02-27-2018, 01:42 PM

Excellent thank you once again tman 👍

7son
02-27-2018, 01:43 PM
Thank you so much for the help Tman & Sidney. And to pay it forward, if anybody needs zone talismans I just got a fresh set on a Navigator. He's leveled up to 100 but not sharded, so bring a healer if you run him up front. Currently I'm using a different Ed but will be crowning him tomorrow. Let me know on here and I'll make a spot for you.
7son-6586

Deano82
02-27-2018, 02:16 PM

Actually I have reached my trooper removal limit for today so unable to remove and re add you. I will have to wait until lol warrior is available again next week

Reeb99
02-27-2018, 08:58 PM
Rage/Hunter mission competed, thanks guys.

I have a set of those, but they aren't leveled. I can set them up on my CRE if you want. Just let me know. Edit: Actually I just looked, they are level 40. So maybe functional, but not great.

Deano82
02-27-2018, 09:51 PM
Rage/Hunter mission competed, thanks guys.

I have a set of those, but they aren't leveled. I can set them up on my CRE if you want. Just let me know. Edit: Actually I just looked, they are level 40. So maybe functional, but not great.
Yes this would be great thanks

T-Man
02-27-2018, 10:13 PM
I set up Mystic for this mission, but he isn’t sharded and the comet talisman are still at level 3. He is cool to ride shotgun but you may not want to let him drive. :p

wolfknight1972
02-28-2018, 05:44 AM
I'm still looking for help with the rage/hunter missions, zone eater mission and once those 2 are done the lightning/predator missions. I play pretty much everyday (unless life interferes) . Any help would be appreciated. If your willing to help and want a daily player my I'd is Wolfknight-3365.

EvilBlooD
03-10-2018, 10:02 AM
I need help too with rage and hunter.
If someone could help, that would be great.
I tried by my self, but regular way would take for ages, I’m not going to complain, but I don’t see the point, 15 sot per battle 8-12 min. So You can play totally 6 times with sand of time regeneration before you run out of sot again. (Hope I did calculated right).
So that means only 6 troopers and no Talisman drop. That sound not very motivated.
I would be very grateful if someone who got these talismans would help.

mili-2025

infinite dreamer
03-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Thank you so much for the help Tman & Sidney. And to pay it forward, if anybody needs zone talismans I just got a fresh set on a Navigator. He's leveled up to 100 but not sharded, so bring a healer if you run him up front. Currently I'm using a different Ed but will be crowning him tomorrow. Let me know on here and I'll make a spot for you.
7son-6586

I just realized you're one of my troopers! Thanks for the badges! I was wondering if you can please give me a hand with the zone talisman mission (on a gunner vs the magus lol X)? I'm stuck at 198/200. I have meteors, comets, quakes or predator/lightning if you need any assistance. Big thanks to Sidney who also helped me out with the rage/hunter mission!

infinite dreamer
03-13-2018, 03:50 PM
If any other forum members need help with this mission, send me a request and post here.

Sent request!

Sidney
03-14-2018, 03:27 AM
I have my Samurai setup with them as well, so if anyone is looking for this combo you can add me as well.

hold
03-14-2018, 03:10 PM
It felt like a decade but I finally got the 4th Zone talisman. If I have any troopers that are silent readers - they are on my Navigator (now champ) - he is not sharded and the talismans on him are only level 40 - nowhere near maxed out. So take him as a ride on if you still need to finish the Zone mission.

Thanks two 2 troopers I have the Rage/Hunter finished ... now I will hunt for 3 more Lighning talismans and it will take me another year or so to get the IC for the Predator talismans as arena is no fun at all - full of bugs and not worth the time.

Mariner-1212
03-14-2018, 03:13 PM
It felt like a decade but I finally got the 4th Zone talisman. If I have any troopers that are silent readers - they are on my Navigator (now champ) - he is not sharded and the talismans on him are only level 40 - nowhere near maxed out. So take him as a ride on if you still need to finish the Zone mission.

Thanks two 2 troopers I have the Rage/Hunter finished ... now I will hunt for 3 more Lighning talismans and it will take me another year or so to get the IC for the Predator talismans as arena is no fun at all - full of bugs and not worth the time.

I have a spot open and can load up a lightning/predator (on a magus?) if you need it, hold. I forget what the mission is, but let me know if you want help there.

hold
03-14-2018, 03:31 PM
I have a spot open and can load up a lightning/predator (on a magus?) if you need it, hold. I forget what the mission is, but let me know if you want help there.

Yes please! Don't worry ... still running my troopers every day for now - you will get badges :)

Request sent

infinite dreamer
03-14-2018, 03:38 PM

Message sent! I have lightning and preds on my storm eddie if you need him.

Mariner-1212
03-14-2018, 03:56 PM
Yes please! Don't worry ... still running my troopers every day for now - you will get badges :)

Request sent

Accepted, I put GRE out with them but probably bring him along as a rider vs. your main.

Not worried about the daily badges, whatever you send is fine by me. Thanks!

WastingYears81
03-14-2018, 10:04 PM
Hi

Are you still running rage/ predator? Do you mind if I add as well?
Generally run all troopers each day (just new to the forum - username is Dannah-1181

Cheers

hold
03-18-2018, 08:01 PM
Thanks a ton troopers! I finally got the crimson dog ... weird thing though ... I still have to finish the Death talis quest tomorrow in LoL Assassin but I got 200/200 quests showing up and I got the dog. A bug in my favour? I take it (but it's one day - got more than 1 sets of death talismans)

Anyway: THANKS YOU CRAZY GRINDERS FOR LENDING ME YOUR RAGE AND LIGHTNINGS!

infinite dreamer
03-18-2018, 11:50 PM
Thanks a ton troopers! I finally got the crimson dog ... weird thing though ... I still have to finish the Death talis quest tomorrow in LoL Assassin but I got 200/200 quests showing up and I got the dog. A bug in my favour? I take it (but it's one day - got more than 1 sets of death talismans)

Anyway: THANKS YOU CRAZY GRINDERS FOR LENDING ME YOUR RAGE AND LIGHTNINGS!

Congrats on the crimson dog! I should have mine in the next week. Thanks for helping me out as well!

Dezyderiusz-3652
03-20-2018, 02:56 PM
Hi Troopers!
Can any of You help me with missions? I've got last few missions left and I'm stucked ;/ I need Grim Reaper Eddy with Holy Talismans, character with set of Lightning and Predator talismans and also a magus character with set of Comet Talismans. I'm a daily player with 80 lvl and I using all my troopers everyday, so I can help You too, if I can. I'll be really gratefull for help
Cheers!

crapmaster
03-21-2018, 11:48 AM
I have GRE with Comet and Holy if anyone else struggles with that mission.

crapmaster
03-21-2018, 11:53 AM
Since seems to be impossible for me to get hold of most of the fun talismans needed to complete all missions I'm in desperate need of assistance.

"Clear LORD OF LIGHT X (MAGUS) with a set of Zone Talismans equipped to a GUNNER class character 3 time(s)"
and
"Clear LORD OF LIGHT X (WARRIOR) with a set of Rage and Hunter Talismans equipped to any character 3 time(s)"

Help very much appreciated! Feel free to drop me an message so I know what mission you can help me with.

natasar
03-21-2018, 12:29 PM
I can help you with the rage/hunter mission. We are already troopers, so please drop me a message next time LoL Warrior is up. I will set my champion accordingly. Still missing my fourth zone talisman - so right now unable to help out.

Kamuz24z
03-21-2018, 01:20 PM
Since seems to be impossible for me to get hold of most of the fun talismans needed to complete all missions I'm in desperate need of assistance.

"Clear LORD OF LIGHT X (MAGUS) with a set of Zone Talismans equipped to a GUNNER class character 3 time(s)"
and
"Clear LORD OF LIGHT X (WARRIOR) with a set of Rage and Hunter Talismans equipped to any character 3 time(s)"

Help very much appreciated! Feel free to drop me an message so I know what mission you can help me with.

I just set navigator with zone if you want you can remove me and re add x2 so you can finish today and on Monday I’ll set Samurai with hunter and rage

WastingYears81
03-23-2018, 10:50 PM
Request sent (Dannah-1181). Daily player. Cheers

Wrob-4004
04-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Yes please, i send you a request. Thanks in advance

vereb
04-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Still need help with the Rage/Hunter mission...
Any troopers that I could add?
Thanks!

Vereb-9684

Reeb99
04-03-2018, 09:07 AM
I'm done with all my missions, so if any of you guys need to dump me it's fine. Unfortunately I still haven't been able to score any zone/rage/lightning talismans, so I can't help with those. Seriously, how bad is that drop rate? I'll probably have two comet sets before I get one of those others. Big thanks for those that let me use their troopers for those missions.

Wrob-4004
04-04-2018, 06:17 PM
Can I please use Your trooper with rage and hunter talismans?

Wrob-4004
04-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Can I please use Your gunner trooper with zone talismans?