PDA

View Full Version : Average respond time from the game support?

Moonchild-6759
08-20-2016, 07:28 PM
Hey troopers and fellow gamers

We all know there is a problem that some of us cannot get past 75% loading screen. I'm fully aware that they work hard to correct the issue(s) so please don't read this as a complaint.

As the title indicates I'm interested in hearing how long response time you guys have experienced to your tickets to the game support. As the time of writing this I've been unable to play for a week and been waiting for five days after I wrote to the game support, an amount of time I find very frustrating.

To the game designers: Keep up the good work! Those Timerift dungeon sounds amazing!

Thanks to the troopers who stay with me even though I cannot play. Just keep using my char if you like.

//Moonchild-6759. Angel of Pain 5* level 100 with full 5* talismans

Temophab
08-20-2016, 09:10 PM
Sometimes it takes long but not always.
You can speed up response.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?164-stuck-on-title-screen-PM-Lamia-your-ticket-from-support-team-is-working-on-fix&p=7284&viewfull=1#post7284

Many players got their accounts fixed. They just have lot of tickets. Corrupted accounts got priority but they need to find your ticket first. Lamia is really helpful with that.

slauki
08-22-2016, 04:39 PM
sorry, but i never met such a bad support, i'm waiting 10 days now and nothing happened, just an automated reply. i wonder if i will ever get an answer to my problem. the first time i didn't even
get a ticket number
now i got Ticket # 8930...