PDA

View Full Version : Gunner The Cannoneer

Stormseye
02-28-2018, 10:57 PM
Just wanted to see what people are feeling about first impressions. I am have having lots of fun with him. I fear his damage is offset scaled because Cannon Shot is hammering while Chain Shot is mediocre. Note he is only level 64 in this picture and only running 5* Void (shield) set with 4* Chance (Bulwark) and the Chance aren't even max 4*. I don't know how he will fair in PVP but I will try it out once I max him. This is on Underworld Madness Game of Death.

Amarthir
02-28-2018, 11:13 PM
His damage scaling definitely makes him an interesting character. It's probably the reason why they made his move possibly only hit one enemy. The upcoming buff for Zone Talismans could easily neuter that power though.

Yup
03-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Well mine's stuck at lvl80 4 Star until I can get some Gunner EVO stones... but even there he's decent. I do have him full of skill shard though. The auto-heal is a nice touch... running mine with void/purge.. well void is a 2 of 3 set until I can level him to 5 star.

So fully sharded, level 80, 4 star cannoneer is hitting roughly as hard as a lvl 100, UNsharded, 5 star, Gunner CotD.

Stormseye
03-01-2018, 12:09 AM
I might toss this up on the bug report but I have not had a single Void Shield fire off and several perfect hits and I mean several runs with Perfect Hits. Would like to see if anyone else is running sets that could fire off an effect and if they are experiencing the same issue.

Yup
03-01-2018, 12:37 AM
I might toss this up on the bug report but I have not had a single Void Shield fire off and several perfect hits and I mean several runs with Perfect Hits. Would like to see if anyone else is running sets that could fire off an effect and if they are experiencing the same issue.

Check the March Tuning Notes... It appears it's a known issue that that cannoneer doesn't trigger talisman augments, and it's scheduled for a fix.

Amarthir
03-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Has anyone noticed that sometimes his Sacrifice will just randomly disappear? I have him with chance and resistance talismans and after testing him out in Skull quests, sometimes his move will hit everyone and his Sacrifice icon just goes away.

Stormseye
03-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Has anyone noticed that sometimes his Sacrifice will just randomly disappear? I have him with chance and resistance talismans and after testing him out in Skull quests, sometimes his move will hit everyone and his Sacrifice icon just goes away.

Yes, I have also seen his Perfect Immortality double up and I will have three yellow buffs but then it disappears when he attacks